tell me about where you were on the day I made this country proud.
这才是我称此为家的原因
There is a reason I call this town my home.
因为你们让我知道了自己是谁
'Cause you fuckers remind me of who I am.
以及我能做什么
And who I can be.
我就是
I am
霍普教练
Coach Hope.
嘿 甜心
Hi, sweetie.
- 我听说玛吉的事了 我很遗憾 - 嗯
- I heard about Maggie. I'm so sorry. - Yep.
还有一些事情 明早要我去参加
Listen, I have a few things I need to attend to tomorrow morning.
你能帮我做比斯克松饼吗
Can I count on you to make me Bisquick?
或者你帮我替死掉的教练写一封信 告诉我这会发生
Or will you write me a letter from my dead coach saying it'll happen,
然后其实都是谎言
and then it'll all be a lie?
我真不该辜负你的信任
I should have never betrayed your trust.
- 我再也不会了 - 嗯
- And I never will again. - Yep.
- 要我明天叫醒你吗 - 不用 我自己起
- You want me to wake you? - Nope. Got it.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
好了 我马上来
All right, I'll be right back.
- 喂 - 眯眯眼 你能接电♥话♥太好了
- Hello? - Twitchy, so glad you picked up.
- 怎么了 - 二十分钟后到体育馆见我
- What? - Meet me at the gym in 20 minutes.
- 体育馆已经没了 - 我知道
- There is no more gym. - No, I know.
你就只管去 我保证就求你 帮我最后做一件事情
Just meet me there and I promise I'll never ask you for anything again.
拜托 眯眯眼
Please, Twitchy.
很紧急 谢谢你
It's an emergency. Thank you.
必备套装 均码
All right, uniforms are mandatory, people. They are $50 each.
好了 大伙必须要买♥♥套装 每套五十美元
带签名的一百美元
$100 with an autograph.
不退款 不换货 我也没有零钱
No refunds, no exchanges, and I don't have change,
所以你们多给我的 我就收下当捐款了
so whatever extra you give me, I will keep as a donation.
请再耐心等候几分钟
Hang tight. It's just gonna be a few more minutes
然后我们就能进去 我会展示…
and then we'll get inside and I'll show...
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
太好了
Great.
男士优先
After you.
- 时间正好 你迟到了二十分钟 - 嗯
- About time. You're, like, 20 minutes late. - Yeah.
这是给你的 都给你
That's for you. All of it.
- 天啊 - 快来
- Jesus. - Come on.
你快把门打开
Uh, I need you to unlock the doors.
好的 怎么了
Okay, what's going on?
你真的是太不专业了
What's going on is you're being very unprofessional
这些人这么友善 你却把他们锁在外面
by not unlocking the doors for all these nice people
他们是来上体操课的
who are here for gymnastics lessons.
霍普 我不知道发生了什么
Hope, I don't know what's happening.
我准备了一个演讲 你先等等
All right. I've prepared a statement. Just wait right there.
"昨天在商场 我为今天在场的各位上一堂课"
"Yesterday at the mall, I instructed all these people to come here today.
"手指着这些人" 好…
"Point to all the people." Yeah...
所以…
So, that's...
- 这些人都来了 - 我懂
- These are the people that have come. - I understand.
"这里是我们多年前相遇的体育馆"
"So, this is where we met, at this gym years ago.
"我送给你的礼物就是让它办下去"
"Keeping it alive is my gift to you.
"这对我也不是个坏主意"
"And it won't suck for me either.
"我想告诉你现在我很抱歉 副机长"
"I would like to say to you now that I am so sorry, co-pilot.
"当你像我那样赢了一枚奖牌后"
"When you win a medal the way that I did,
"你就会开始相信 没有比那更好的感觉了"
"you start to believe that nothing will be better than that feeling.
"但每次与你相处的时刻 却让我感觉更棒"
"But each moment I've had with you, it tops that, each and every time."
我说真的
It's true.
"伤害你是我做过最愚蠢的事情"
"Hurting you was the most dumbass thing that I've ever done.
"你能原谅我吗"
"Will you please forgive me?
"拼写满分 霍普加油 爱你的老爸"
"A-plus on spelling. Good luck, Hope. Love, Dad."
见鬼 这… 最后一句不是给你的
Fuck. That... That last sentence wasn't for you.
我爸帮我检查拼写 但全是我写的
My dad spellchecked, but I wrote it all myself.
你能看出是我的笔迹 然后才是我爸修改的笔迹 所以…
You can see that's in my handwriting, and then that's in my dad's handwriting, so...
- 我信你 - 好的
- I believe you. - Uh, okay.
- 你可以留着纪念 - 谢谢
- You could have that. - Thank you.
呃…
Um...
真心话
Truth.
我真的非常非常抱歉
I am really, really sorry.
我真的非常非常喜欢你
And I really, really like you.
这真的非常非常糟
Well, yeah. I mean, it really, really sucked.
你真把我伤得非常非常深
You really, really hurt me.
但真心话是
But also, uh, truth.
我一直非常非常喜欢你
I've always really, really liked you.
我真的真的原谅你了
And I really, really forgive you.
本 决定得好
Good call, Ben.
这是你头一次叫我"本"
That's the first time you called me "Ben."
其实还是叫"眯眯眼"比较好
Actually, uh, I prefer "Twitchy."
那是假装的
That was a fake one.
这下成真的了
That was real.
- 别这样 - 拜托 就摸一下不行吗
- Nope. - Please. Just a little.
玛吉·汤森德 并未能再次夺冠
她怀上了兰斯·图克柯的孩子
斯坦很高兴他的小女孩又回来了
布拉德利依然不知道他的存在
霍普与本继续在"帕芙莱/克格里高利体操中心"
训练了数百名儿童
至今未有一人能上榜运动会
也未有人获得全国冠军
幸运的是 阿默斯特还能为霍普的铜牌而自豪
欢迎来到俄亥俄州阿默斯特 "世界砂岩之都"
2004年铜牌得主 霍普·安·格里高利之乡
第一给予名 霍普 第二给予名 安娜贝尔
First name, Hope Middle name, Annabelle
第三给予名 格里高利 姓氏 "下地狱"
Third name, Greggory Last name, Bring 'em Hell
霍普
Hope!
霍普儿
Hopey!
老爸你出去 我在说唱呢
Dad, get out of my room, I'm rapping.
去你的 去他们的 什么玩意儿
Fuck you, fuck them, and fuck that
我去你的 去她的 去他们的
I'm like, fuck you, fuck her, fuck them
去他的奖牌 我有霍普 金发女郎的钱
Fuck a medal, I got Hope, Blonde money in
我去你的 去她的 去他们的
I'm like, fuck you, fuck her, fuck them
去他的奖牌 我有霍普 金发女郎的钱
Fuck a medal, I got Hope Blonde money in
我们可不想和你们扯皮
'Cause we don't wanna fuck with you
赚钱花钱 就像是注定
Making money, cashing out like I'm supposed to
我们不想和你们扯皮
We don't wanna fuck with you
白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 真的吗
White Russian, really?
…贱♥人♥退后
...back bitch
俄亥俄州城市 阿默斯特州
City of Ohio, State of Amherst
我还是个婴儿的时候 母亲被灵车撞死
When I was just a baby, lost my mother to a hearse
你说什么
Excuse me?
去你的 去他们的 什么玩意儿
Fuck you, fuck them, and fuck that
我之前说过 就是说过 绝不收回这句话
If I said it then, I said it, I ain't taking it back
去你的 去他们的 什么玩意儿
Fuck you, fuck them, and fuck that
得把东西♥藏♥起来 我偷了你的大♥麻♥
Gotta lock it from your key that I stole from your crack
爸爸名叫史丹 邮局工作的娘娘腔
Dad's name is Stan, Post General wussy
他的鱼叫布拉德利 那条鱼是个女的
His fish's name is Bradley and that fish is a pussy
去你的 去他们的 什么玩意儿
Fuck you, fuck them, and fuck that
我吸可卡 你抽大♥麻♥
I be snorting... while you be smoking crack
没人能阻止她 因为她是常胜将军
No one can stop her, 'cause she's a winner
我有一头金发 我才不在乎
Blonde hair, don't care, go-getter
手指握在拳头里 跟她翻云覆雨
Finger in the fist Fuck her in the pussy
让她学里奇吹口哨 《我爱露西》
Have her whistle like Ricky, I love Lucy
- 那是谁 - 她喜欢的这个家伙
- Who's that? - She like this one dude
是个书呆子
And he's geeky
当他紧张的时候抽筋 大家都叫他抽抽
When he nervous, he starts twitching, call him Twitchy
- 畸形问题 - 芬那苏打… 去你的
- Deformity problem - Finna soda... fuck you
去你的 哟 滚开
Fuck you, yo, blow the pussy
你的也是
And your... too
去你的 去他们的 什么玩意儿
I'm like, fuck you, fuck her, fuck them
去他的奖牌 我有霍普 金发女郎的钱
Fuck a medal, I got Hope, Blonde money in
去你的 去他们的 什么玩意儿
I'm like, fuck you, fuck her, fuck them
去他的奖牌 我有霍普 金发女郎的钱
Fuck a medal, I got Hope Blonde money in
- 去那玩意儿 - 我们才不想和你扯皮
- Fuck that - We don't wanna fuck with you
不不 你别
No, you don't
赚钱花钱 就像是注定
Making money, cashing out like I'm supposed to
- 我们才不想和你扯皮 - 不不 你别
- We don't wanna fuck with you - No, you don't
赚钱花钱 就像是注定
Making money, cashing out like we're supposed to
现在是高杠 拿了十分 完美…
On the high bar now, Perfect 10, perfect...
把抽抽弄到勃糊糊 然后我再来一遍
Doing Twitchy till he's sticky, then I do it again
听到的都是狗屁 眼见才为实
电影精选列表