聪明的。
Smart.
对象位于走廊。
Subject is in the hallway.
指挥,报告。 有人在通讯吗?
Command, report back. Anybody on comm?
拜托,请不要杀我。
Please, please don't kill me.
我只是一名中层管理人员。 我从来没有伤害过任何人。
I'm just a middle manager. I never hurt nobody.
如果你看起来像人,我会更尊重你
I'd respect you more if you look people
当你偷窃他们的东西时,在他们眼中。
in their eyes when you steal from them.
现在,你在这里赚了很多钱。
Now, you're making a lot of money here.
告诉我这一切都去哪儿了。
Tell me where it's all going.
我不知道,伙计。
I don't know, man.
我知道你是中间人。
- I know you're the middle man. -
-谁在你上面? -不。 他们会杀了我。
-Who's above you? -No. They'll kill me.
我会折磨你, 然后杀了你。
I'll torture you, then kill you.
拜托了伙计们。 你说对了。
Come on, guys. You got it.
威利, 把你的屁♥股♥站起来!
Wiley, get your ass up here!
是啊,好吧, 我不是奥♥运♥选手。
Yeah, well, I'm not an Olympian.
让它停止。
Make it stop. -
你可以让它停止。
You can make it stop.
你偷了几亿
You've stolen hundreds of millions
来自什么也没做的人
from people who've done nothing
但一生都在努力工作。
but work hard all their lives.
她是一位教育家、一位母亲。
- She was an educator, a mom. -
她一生致力于帮助人们。
Dedicated her whole life to helping people.
昨天,她开枪自杀了
Yesterday, she shot herself
因为你从她经营的慈善机构拿了两百万。
because you took two million from a charity she ran.
她是唯一一个照顾过我的人。
She was the only person who ever took care of me.
安扎隆先生,谁在哪里?
Who and where, Mr. Anzalone?
-告诉我谁在哪里。 -我不能。
-Tell me who and where. -I can't.
瞧,这些人,
Look, these people,
他们是不可触碰的。 我不能...
they're untouchable. I can't...
不谢谢! 请! 停止! 我会! 我会!
No, please! Please! Stop! I will! I will!
我来给你展示。 我来给你展示。
Let me show you. Let me show you.
我告诉过你他们是不可触碰的。
I told you they were untouchable.
没有人是不可触碰的。
Nobody's untouchable.
有时当蜂巢失去平衡时...
Sometimes when the hive's out of balance...
你必须更换女王。
you have to replace the queen.
黏土!
Clay!
那个男人负有直接责任
That man is directly responsible
为了你母亲的死。
for your mother's death.
我相信你。
I believe you.
但我们对这些事情有法律。
But we have laws for these things.
你对这些事情有法律规定,直到它们失败为止。
You have laws for these things until they fail.
那么你就有我了。
Then you have me.
逮捕他!
Arrest him!
在我打掉你♥他♥妈♥的头之前,站起来。
On your feet before I blow your fucking head off.
我刚刚被扔进平板玻璃窗。
I just been thrown through a plate glass window.
闭上你♥他♥妈♥的嘴!
Shut your fucking mouth!
哇哦。 我有四个孩子。
- Whoa. I have four kids. -
我知道。 三个男孩和一个女孩。
I know. Three boys and a girl.
威利? 你还好吗?
Wiley? You okay?
-是的。 他就朝那条路走去。 -你还好吗?
Yeah. He went that way. -VERONA: You okay?
-你被击中了吗? -我妻子认为
-Have you been hit? -My wife thinks
我正在做电脑呆子的事。
I'm doing computer nerd shit.
好吧,如果你不告诉我,我就不告诉她。
Well, I won't tell her if you don't.
-你被击中了吗? -不,我很好,妈妈。
-Have you been hit? -No, I'm good, Mom.
你得到他了吗?
Did you get him?
-你是否? -不,他很狡猾。
-Did you? -No, he's tricky.
-起床。 你还好吗? -差不多了,但是……
-Get up. You okay? -Almost, but...
我想这只是证据。
I guess that's just evidence.
-我可以借你的枪吗? -是的。 我们走吧。
-Can I borrow your gun? -Yeah. Let's go.
-包在我身上。 包在我身上。 包在我身上。 包在我身上。 -清除!
On me. On me. On me. On me. -SWAT: Clear!
我想采访他们所有人。
I want interviews with all of them.
我们要谈谈。
We're going to talk.
带他离开这里。
Get him out of here.
威利。
Wiley.
天啊。
Holy shit.
你介意我问你吗
Do you mind if I ask you
一个非常无聊的问题?
a really boring question?
你到底更喜欢金钱还是权力?
Do you actually prefer the money or the power?
毫米。
Mm.
这很深。
That's deep.
哦,我很抱歉。 打扰一下。
- Oh, I'm so sorry. Excuse me. -
天啊。 呃...
Oh, God. Uh...
请原谅我一下好吗? 上楼来吧。
Would you excuse me for a moment? Come upstairs.
你说这些人是最棒的。 呃...
You said these guys were the fucking best. Uh...
为什么他们都死了?
Why are they all dead?
你踢了蜂箱
You kicked the beehive
现在我们必须收获旋风。
and now we have to reap the whirlwind.
-除非... -除非。
- Unless... - Unless.
除非,除非, 除非他妈的什么?
Unless, unless, unless fucking what?
也许现在是给你妈妈打电♥话♥的时候了。
Maybe now is the time to call your mother.
我付给你这么多他妈的钱
I'm paying you so much fucking money
你的建议是给我妈妈打电♥话♥?
and your advice is to call my mother?
他无法对我们采取行动
He can't make his move on us
如果我们在她附近 他可以?
if we're in her proximity, can he?
她的人。
Her people.
你就是个混♥蛋♥。
You're a fuck.
-你害怕了... -我当然很害怕。
-You're scared... -I certainly am scared.
……你想利用我妈妈
...and you want to use my mother
作为人体盾牌。
as a human shield.
打电♥话♥给她就行了。 打电♥话♥给她就行了。 快点。
Just call her. Just call her. Come on.
现在这不是游戏了。
It's not a game now.
哦,这都是游戏。
Oh, it's all a game.
快点。
Come on.
是的,德里克。 你想要什么?
Yes, Derek. What do you want?
嗨,妈妈。 没什么。
Hey, Mom. No, nothing.
我只是,你知道, 想你。
I was just, you know, thinking about you.
我想你。 我本来希望这个周末能见到你。
I miss you. I was hoping to maybe see you this weekend.
我在海滨别♥墅♥。
I'm at the beach house.
如果你表现良好,欢迎你加入。
You're welcome to join if you behave.
我喜欢。 而且,嘿, 我其实本来打算
I would love to. And, hey, I actually was going to,
你知道, 和我的一些人聚在一起
you know, get together with some of my
技术兄弟之类的东西, 如果那是,呃,
tech homies and stuff, if that's, uh,
如果你不介意的话。
if that's cool with you.
美好的。 禁止毒品。
Fine. No drugs.
向凯利提供详细信息。 爱你。 必须走了。
Give Kelly the details. Love you. Have to go.
德里克这个周末会来和我一起。
Derek's joining me this weekend.
帮我让他保持清醒。
Help me keep him sober.
是的女士。 我喜欢保姆。
Yes, ma'am. I love babysitting.
总统夫人芬米·拉瓦尔。
Madame President, Funmi Lawal.
你好。 很高兴见到你。
Hello. Good to meet you.
索拉·奥耶马德。
Sola Oyemade.
索拉,非常感谢你的到来。
Sola, thank you so much for coming.
苏珊·阿内诺.
Susan Aneno.
非常感谢您远道而来。
Thank you so much for coming all this way.
奥利·雷-伊曼纽尔。
Oli Ray-Imanuel.
-奥利,很高兴见到你。 -很高兴认识你,女士。
-Oli, how good to meet you. -Great to meet you, ma'am.
你不必这样做 你知道?
You don't have to do this, you know?
为什么不让克莱做他的事呢?
Why not let Clay do his thing?
你妈妈就是因为这些人而死的。
Your mom is dead because of these people.
无论它去往何处...
Wherever it's headed...
我发誓。
I swore an oath.
我不能袖手旁观,眼睁睁地看着这一切发生。
I can't stand by and watch it happen.
即使他是对的?
Even if he's right?
即使他是对的。
Even if he's right.
道歉。 该死的飞机延误了。
Apologies. Damn plane was delayed.
你有什么?
What have you got?
我们认为我们了解克莱先生的真实意图。
We think we have a sense of Mr. Clay's true intentions.
他似乎是在追随金钱。
He seems to be following the money.
那是什么钱?
What money is that?
电影精选列表