我要把它烧掉。
I'm going to burn it down.
是的,这并没有发生, 伙伴。
Yeah, that's not happening, buddy.
你♥他♥妈♥的不会去任何地方
You're not going any-fucking-where
除了他妈的回到你来的路。
except right the fuck back the way you came.
你知道他们在这里做什么吗?
Do you know what they do here?
伙计,我数到三。
Buddy, I'm counting to three.
一二三。
One, two, three.
那里。 我是为你做的。
There. I did it for you.
你知道这是犯罪组织吗?
You aware this is a criminal outfit?
欺骗我们社会中最弱的人。
Scamming the weakest in our society.
偷走他们拥有的一切。
Stealing everything they have.
你知道你为谁工作吗?
Do you know that's who you work for?
我正在寻找呼叫中心。
I'm looking for the call center.
是的, 你来对地方了。
Yeah, you're in the right place.
您只需在这里登录即可。
You just have to sign in here.
告诉大楼内的任何其他公♥司♥
Tell any other companies in the building
现在就撤离。
to evacuate now.
- 将会发生火灾。 -好的。 那个...
-There's going to be a fire. -Okay. Th...
谢谢。
Thanks.
挂断电♥话♥。
Hang up the phone.
不,我很好,伙计。 我只是在这里做我的事情。
Nah, I'm good, buddy. I'm just doing my thing here.
挂断电♥话♥。
Hang up the phone.
呃,帕金斯小姐,很抱歉, 我将不得不
Uh, Miss Perkins, so sorry, I'll have to
-马上给你回电♥话♥。 -每个人...
-call you right back. -Everyone...
我需要你的关注,拜托。
I need your attention, please.
跟着我重复一遍。
Repeat after me.
我绝不会偷窃弱者的东西
I will never steal from the weak
再次是弱势群体。
and the vulnerable again.
我给你发了一个部门下载,
I sent you a department download,
我们会知道发生了什么事......
and we'll find out what's going on...
跟着我重复一遍。
Repeat after me.
我绝不会偷窃弱者的东西
I will never steal from the weak
再次是弱势群体。
and the vulnerable again.
我绝不会偷窃弱者的东西
I will never steal from the weak
再次是弱势群体。
and the vulnerable again.
为了帮助您兑现这一承诺,
To help you keep that promise,
我要把这个地方烧毁。
I'm gonna burn this place to the ground.
也许是回家的好时机。
Might be a good time to go home.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God! -
- 这是煤气! -他妈的神经病。
It's gas! - Fucking psycho.
是煤气!
It's gas!
是煤气! 是煤气!
It's gas! It's gas!
嘿嘿嘿嘿!
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
搞什么鬼,兄弟?
What the fuck, bro?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在做什么?
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
我是一名养蜂人。
I'm a beekeeper.
我保护蜂巢。
I protect the hive.
有时我会用火来熏灭黄蜂。
Sometimes I use fire to smoke out hornets.
这是一项耗资数百万美元的行动,混♥蛋♥。
This a multi-million dollar operation, asshole.
好吧,所以你不能来这里
Okay, so you can't come up here,
白衣骑士狗屎。
white-knighting shit.
请你把他的屁♥股♥踢出去好吗?
Will you stomp his ass out, please?
我得到了它。 你♥他♥妈♥的得到他了。
I got it. You fucking get him.
你♥他♥妈♥的得到他了!
You fucking get him! -
我打赌你真的为自己感到自豪。
Bet you feel really proud of yourself.
先生...?
Mister...?
呃...
Uh...
-呃,呃,加内特。 -先生。 加内特。
- Uh, uh, Garnett. -Mr. Garnett.
我不在乎你的朋友是死是活。
I don't care if your friends here live or die.
您的小网络钓鱼骗局的下一个电♥话♥
The next call from your little phishing scam
到这个呼叫中心
to this call center
会在这些电线上产生火花。
will make a spark across these wires.
考虑到这里的汽油味
Given all of the gasoline fumes in here,
我答应你...
I promise you...
这里不会有任何活着的东西。
anything alive in here won't be.
呃,伙计们, 我们可能想出去玩。
Uh, guys, we might want to dip out.
嘿。 这是怎么回事?
Hey. What's going on?
呃,让我变得纯白, 当然是燕麦奶
Uh, let me get flat white, oat milk, of course,
还有,呃, 额外一杯浓缩咖啡。
and, uh, extra shot of espresso.
-当然,先生。 -谢谢。
-Of course, sir. -Thank you.
早上好。 我们把 otoro 和 uni 都带进来了吗?
Good morning. Did we get the otoro and the uni in?
-是的,当然。 -我们做到了?
-Yes, sure. -We did?
-是的。 -他妈的终于。 伟大的。
-Yes. -Fucking finally. Great.
-嘿,米凯拉。 -是的。
- Hey, Michaela. -Yes.
它……它回来了。 整个东西。 是的。
It... it came back. The whole thing. Yeah.
就好像我他妈的几乎无法动弹。
And it's like I can barely fucking move.
一切都被调整了。
- It's all tweaked. -
- 哦,那些很好。 -嗯嗯。
Oh, those are nice. - Mmm-hmm.
-那些新碗? -是的。
-Those the new bowls? -Yeah.
-那很完美。 谢谢。 -嗯嗯。
That's perfect. Thank you. -WOMAN: Mmm-hmm.
什么? 我在开会。
What? I'm in a meeting.
你说用声音打我
You said hit me on voice
如果有紧急情况。
if there's an emergency.
好的。 正确的。 嗯,呃...
Okay. Right. Well, uh...
看来我们有一位心怀不满的顾客。
It seems we had a disgruntled customer.
呃,我只是不明白你为什么要打扰我。
Uh, I just can't comprehend why you're bothering me.
只需联♥系♥律师即可
Just get in touch with the attorney
并开始向后推。
and start shoving back.
嗯,是的,我认为法律不会有太大帮助。
Well, yeah, I don't think that legal's gonna help much.
好吧,告诉我现在到底发生了什么事。
Okay, tell me what the fuck is going on right now.
这家伙只是闲逛
This dude just strolls in
说我们偷窃别人的东西
saying we're stealing from people,
他只是撕毁了我所有的保安人员,
and he just tears through all my security guys,
就像,该死的薄纸,还有,嗯...
like, fucking tissue paper and, um...
还有什么?
And what?
他把这个地方烧毁了。
And he burns the place to the ground.
是的。 呼叫中心消失了。
Yeah. The call center is gone.
我站在这里凝视着一座价值 3000 万美元的建筑,
I'm standing here staring at a $30 million building,
它现在是一个巨大的烟灰缸。
it's now a giant fucking ashtray.
四个人没有出去。
Four people didn't get out.
你告诉我这个混♥蛋♥
You're telling me that this asshole
烧毁了整栋大楼
burnt the entire building down
还丢下了四具该死的尸体?
and dropped four fucking bodies?
是的,这不完全是一个心怀不满的顾客,不是吗?
Yeah, that's not exactly a disgruntled customer, is it?
这是谁做的? 现在就给我起个名字。
Who did this? Give me a name right now.
先生,我没有。
Sir, I don't have it.
所有相机和驱动器都在火灾中被烧毁。
All the cameras and the drives burned up in the fire.
他有一顶帽子。
He had a hat.
哦,他有一顶帽子。 好的。
Oh, he had a hat. Okay.
我会反击你的。 好的?
I'm gonna hit you back. All right?
我得对这件事大动干戈一分钟。
I got to go big-dog this shit for a minute.
-嘿,我需要和你谈谈。 -关于什么?
-Hey, I need to talk to you. -About what?
什么? 什么? 没什么。
What? What? No, nothing.
我的意思是,如果我有一个朋友,他有一个呼叫中心
I mean, if I had a friend who, like, had a call center
有人把它烧毁了, 也许杀了一些人
and someone burned it down, maybe killed some people,
你可以得到他,对吗?
you could get him, right?
抓住他?
Get him?
是的, 就像问题消失一样。
Yeah, like disappear the problem.
快点。
- Come on. -
我会一个小时。
I'll be an hour.
这远远高于我的工资等级。
That's way above my pay grade.
你确实管理着中♥央♥情报局
You literally ran the CIA,
你告诉我你不能仅仅找到
and you're telling me you can't just find
马萨诸塞州的某个人?
some guy in Massachusetts?
听着,这听起来像是警♥察♥的工作。
Listen, this sounds like a job for the police.
我只需要一个名字。
I just need a name.
好吧,你不会从我这里得到它。
Well, you won't get it from me.
你让我远离一百万英里
And you keep me a million miles away
来自你的元宇宙冰♥毒♥实验室
from your metaverse meth lab
或者无论它是什么。
or whatever it is.
电影精选列表