太他妈棒了!
Fucking fantastic!
威利,看。
Wiley, look. -
妈的。
Oh, shit.
丹福斯看上去想吐。
Danforth looks like she wants to throw up.
看看她的肢体语言。 不好的感觉。
Look at her body language. Bad vibes.
她骑脏衣服被抓了。
She got caught riding dirty.
我们做了什么?
What have we done?
你现在在玩加密货币吗?
Are you, uh, fucking with crypto at all, right now?
它会弹出。
It's gonna pop.
他们下周就要铸造了 所以就在 Insta 上联♥系♥我吧。
They're minting next week, so just hit me up on Insta.
-好的。 -我会连接你的钱包。
-Okay. -I'll connect your wallet.
-我可以借用我的儿子吗? -当然。
-May I borrow my son? -Of course.
和你私下聊一会儿吗?
Speak to you a moment in private?
对不起。
Sorry.
呃,这是谁?
Uh, who's this?
杰克逊·普里格. 他是联邦调查局的二号♥人物。
Jackson Prigg. He's number two at the FBI.
请坐。
Have a seat.
呃,我很酷。 我会站起来。
Uh, I'm cool. I'll stand.
这是什么,比如 伏击还是什么?
What is this, like, an ambush or something?
这感觉很奇怪。 我不喜欢它。
This feels weird. I don't like it.
不,你会坐着。
No, you'll sit.
我会坐。
I'll sit.
凯莉,你能给我们一点时间吗?
Kelly, would you give us a moment?
没关系,女士。 我可以做笔记。
It's okay, ma'am. I can take notes.
我需要你走出去。
I need you to step outside.
副主任已经表达了他的,呃,担忧
The deputy director has flagged his, uh, concerns
关于一些不舒服的事情
about some uncomfortable things
发生在家族企业内部。
happening inside the family company.
像什么?
Like what?
不舒服的事情
Uncomfortable things about
我的竞选资金来源。
the source of my campaign funds.
听起来很严重。 这是怎么回事?
Sounds serious. What's up?
副主任。
Deputy Director.
丹福斯先生,您熟悉,呃,联合数据集团吗?
Mr. Danforth, are you familiar with, uh, United Data Group?
联合数据集团。
United Data Group.
是的。 是的,我,呃...
Yeah. Yeah, I, uh...
我对此进行了投资。
I invested in that.
我到处投资。
I invest everywhere.
我的意思是,有... 它无处不在。
I mean, there's... It's everywhere.
- 非常多样化。 -嗯。
-It's very diverse. -Uh-huh.
怎么样,呃, 九星联?
How about, uh, Nine Star United?
是的,那是,呃...
Yeah, that was, uh...
这更像是, 咨♥询♥类型的角色。
that's more of, like, a consulting type role.
这是区块链问题。 而你可能...
It's block chain issues. And you probably...
我不想让你对这一切感到厌烦。
I don't want to bore you with all that.
你对分类算法了解多少
What do you know about a classified algorithmic
数据挖掘软件包
data mining software package
情报界开♥发♥的?
developed by the intelligence community?
他在这儿。
He's here.
所有车站、目标都在大楼内。 东翼。
All stations, target's in the building. East wing.
把你拥有的一切都给我。
Give me everything you got.
他在屋子里!
He's in the house!
突击队,上马!
Assault team, saddle up!
让我们行动吧,孩子们! 继续前进!
Let's move, boys! Get a move on!
让我们继续前进! 快点!
Let's move! Come on!
-去! 快点。 移♥动♥! -去! 去!
-Go! Come on. Move! -Go! Go!
断断续续! 包裹在家里!
Break-break! Package is in the house!
第三层,第四侧。
Level three, side four.
蓝上蓝,你看到他, 你♥他♥妈♥的得到他了!
Blue over blue, you see him, you fucking get him!
嘿! 把手举起来。
Hey! Put your fucking hands up.
现在他妈的转过来。
Now turn the fuck around.
- 他妈的。 -他妈的。
- Fuck. - Fuck.
他在外面。 目标在外面。
He's outside. Target's outside.
移♥动♥! 移♥动♥!
Move! Move!
让我们抓住这个该死的家伙!
Let's get this fucking guy!
哇,哇,哇,哇。 简单,杀手。 你看到他了吗?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, killer. You see him?
消极的。
- Negative. -
-黏土! -这是正确的。
-Clay! -That's right.
这是正确的。 现在,跪下!
That's right. Now, on your knees!
跪下!
On your knees!
将手指放在脑后。
Lace your fingers behind your head.
现在就跪下来!
Down on your knees now!
现在做!
Do it now!
养蜂人吧? 上帝的右手?
Beekeeper, huh? God's right hand?
你才不是个废物呢
You aren't shit.
哇、哇、哇、哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
嘿, 退后一步。
Hey, take a step back.
我要把这个混♥蛋♥的大脑放在草坪上。
I'm putting this asshole's brains on the lawn.
你在干什么? 他甚至没有武装。
What are you doing? He's not even armed.
武装起来?
Armed?
只要这个混♥蛋♥还有呼吸,他就全副武装。
As long as this motherfucker's breathing, he's armed.
你♥他♥妈♥的不是在处决他。
You're not fucking executing him.
和你在一起的人很好。
Nice crowd you're rolling with.
看着我。
Watch me.
V,这到底是怎么回事?
V, what the fuck is going on?
“蜜蜂”还是不“蜜蜂”?
To "bee" or not to "bee"?
这不是该死的问题吗?
Isn't that the bloody question?
我想我会采取
I think I'll take
到“蜜蜂”。
to "bee." -
-威利? -是啊,你好吗?
-Wiley? -Yeah, you good?
-是的。 -去。
-Yeah. -Go.
放开我!
Get off me!
他他妈是我的!
He's fucking mine!
跟我说话吧,人们。 我需要新闻。
Talk to me, people. I need news.
他在这儿!
He's here!
去! 去! 所有车站!
Go! Go! All stations!
别紧张。 别紧张。
Take it easy. Take it easy.
顺其自然。
Go with the flow.
不清楚。 他不清楚。
Not clear. He's not clear.
坚持住。
Hang tight. -
包在我身上。
On me.
趴在地上。 趴在地上。
Get on the ground. Get on the ground.
你明白你做了这件事 正确的?
You understand you did this, right?
你违反了规则。
You broke the rules.
你破坏了一个不完美但运转良好的系统。
You corrupted an imperfect but functioning system.
妈妈,我只是想让你上任。
I was just trying to get you into office, Mom.
否则你认为你是如何当选的?
How else do you think you got elected?
无论有没有你的帮助,我都会获胜。
I was going to win with or without your help.
我们已经很富有了。 你父亲建立了一个帝国。
We were already rich. Your father built an empire.
是的。 而你♥他♥妈♥的
Yeah. And you were going to fucking
把它分解成碎片然后卖♥♥掉。
break it up into pieces and sell it off.
好吧,以公共服务的名义
Well, in the name of public service
因为我关心,我想留下一个更美好的世界。
because I care and I want to leave a better world.
好的。 正确的。
Okay. Right.
是的,因为你讨厌这个事实
Yeah, because you hate the fact
那是总统
that being the president
就像一场无休止的鸡尾酒会。
is just like an endless cocktail party.
你意识到自己落后了
You realize that you were behind
在 20 个县中的 15 个县中,您需要获胜。
in 15 of 20 counties you needed to win.
20个县中的15个!
15 of 20 counties!
我教中♥央♥情报局的软件来搜钱
I taught CIA software to hunt money
而不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
and not terrorists.
你没听到。
You didn't hear that.
你因为我而当选 你知道的。
You got elected because of me, and you know that.
是的,我知道。 每个人都知道。
Yeah, I know it. Everyone knows it.
现在我知道钱从哪里来了...
Now I know where the money came from...
……还有所有你伤害过的人。
...and all the people you hurt.
好吧都可以。 这是计算机数据,妈妈。
Okay, whatever. It's computer data, Mom.
这个家庭中必须有人
Somebody in this family has to have
他们他妈的脚踩在地上
their fucking feet on the ground
电影精选列表