或者亚当·克莱不存在。
or Adam Clay doesn't exist.
这对我来说很可怕
Which is terrifying to me
因为他可能正在参加一个机密项目。
because he's probably in a classified program.
特工威利。
Special Agent Wiley.
好的。
Okay.
-我们走吧。 -什么?
-Let's go. -What?
-他们找到了那个人,加内特。 -什么?
-They found the guy, Garnett. -What?
-他们找到了他。 我们走吧。 -妈的。
-They found him. Let's go. -Oh, shit.
杰西卡.
Jessica.
我想你知道我为什么打电♥话♥。
I think you know why I'm calling.
你知道, 我愿意为你做任何事。
You know, I'd do anything for you.
任何事都给你。
Anything for you.
德里克吓坏了。
Derek's scared shitless.
我从来没有见过他这么害怕。
I've never seen him this scared.
嗯,他已经铺好床了。
Well, he's made his bed.
我会给你一个控股公♥司♥的董事会席位。
I'll give you a board seat on the holding company.
每年又是一百万。
That's another million a year.
而且你答应过你会照顾他的。
Plus you promised you'd take care of him.
听着,我不需要那个。 我已经够了。
Look, I don't need that. I have enough.
所以你明白了吗?
So you got this?
是的。 我向你保证。
Yeah. You have my word.
华♥莱♥士♥...
Wallace...
我仍然想你...
I still think of you...
有时。
- sometimes. -
有时。
Sometimes.
你为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why are you calling me
关于“永远不要拨♥打♥这条线” 线?
on the "never call this line" line?
这是第一要务,珍妮特。
This is priority one, Janet.
好吧,如果这是优先事项之一, 我会知道的。
Well, if it was priority one, I would know about it.
听着,我要去市中心参加总统简报会。
Look, I'm heading downtown to a POTUS brief.
听我说完。
Just hear me out.
现在你知道我为谁工作了 你不是吗?
Now, you know who I work for, don't you?
哦耶。 上帝保佑你,华♥莱♥士♥。
Oh, yeah. God help you, Wallace.
确切地。
Exactly.
嗯,哈华德导演,
Well, Director Harward,
我年轻的朋友, 似乎已经抓住了
my young friend, seems to have caught
不必要的关注...
the unwanted attentions of...
我不知道还能怎么说。
I don't know how else to say this.
养蜂人的。
Of a Beekeeper.
等等,养蜂人?养蜂人?
Wait, a Beekeeper Beekeeper?
如中。
As in.
- 嗯,这不太好。 -不,这不对。
-Well, that's not good. -No, it's not.
- 死亡人数是多少? -今天七点。
-What's the body count? -Seven today.
你忙着安排葬礼吗?
You busy making funeral arrangements?
我需要帮助,珍妮特。 不是笑话。
I need help, Janet. Not jokes.
那是加内特吗?
Is that Garnett?
他被绑在一辆旧皮卡上。
He was strapped to an old pickup.
看一下这个。
Check this out.
这是否意味着你怜悯一个老人?
Does this mean you've taken pity on an old man?
那么你的问题是? 他已从该计划退休。
So your problem? He's retired from the program.
不再活跃。
No longer active.
好吧,这改变了一切。
Well, that changes everything.
目前活跃的养蜂人已经意识到这个问题
The current active Beekeeper is aware of the issue
并将从这里拿走东西。
and is going to be taking things from here.
你可以放心了,老朋友。
You can rest easy, old friend.
不好了。 珍妮特。
Oh, no. Janet.
现在活跃的养蜂人是个疯子
The current active Beekeeper is a fucking lunatic
谁应该在几个月前就被删除。
who should have been removed months ago.
上帝现在帮助我们。
God help us now.
离开这里!
Get out of here!
拉屎!
Shit!
-打扰一下。 -你好酷。
-Excuse me. -You're cool.
你一直是一只忙碌的蜜蜂。
You've been a busy bee.
你应该退休了。
You're supposed to be retired.
我假设你是我的替代者。
I'm assuming you're my replacement.
去你的!
Fuck you!
我需要你的钥匙。
I need your keys.
有问题。
There's an issue.
问题还没有解决。
The problem has not been solved.
出色地...
Well...
这是一个惊喜。
That is a surprise.
养蜂人已经研究了情况
The Beekeepers have studied the situation
并决定保持中立。
and have decided to remain neutral.
他们怎么能这么做呢?
How can they do that?
他是他们的男人, 看在他妈的份上!
He was their man, for fuck's sake!
对不起,华♥莱♥士♥。
I'm sorry, Wallace.
你只能靠你自己了。
You're on your own.
我以为你♥他♥妈♥能处理好这件事。
I thought you could fucking handle this.
我可以应付这个!
I can handle this!
谢谢。
Thank you.
你为我们带来的, 侦探?
What you got for us, Detective?
那是她的车,
That's her vehicle,
注册为 Anisette Landdress。
registered to a Anisette Landress.
ATF 正在入境途中处理此事。
The ATF are en route inbound to take care of it.
我们比 ATF 酷多了。
We're way cooler than ATF.
我会告诉你为什么我打电♥话♥给他们。
I'll show you why I called them.
那是迷你枪。
That's a Minigun.
他们在军用车辆上使用这些。
They use those on military vehicles.
你知道小狗会射击吗 一分钟6000发?
Did you know that puppy shoots 6,000 rounds a minute?
我知道。
I know.
你知道每秒 100 发吗?
Did you know that's 100 rounds a second?
是的,我知道。
Yep, I know.
你知道你知道很多吗?
Did you know that you know a lot?
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I do.
这是因为 我辅修了数学。
It's because I minored in math.
我实际上是一个非常聪明的人。
I'm a pretty smart guy actually.
好吧,那么你知道安妮塞特·兰德丝是谁吗?
Okay, then, do you know who Anisette Landress is?
-是的,我愿意。 -告诉我吧。
-Yes, I do. -Go ahead and tell me.
一个不存在的人
Someone who doesn't exist
在任何商业或政♥府♥数据库中。
in any commercial or government database.
一个是幽灵的人。
Someone who's a ghost.
就像我们的好朋友一样 亚当·克莱.
Like our good friend Adam Clay.
“养蜂人的养蜂业。”
"Beekeeping for Beekeepers."
这是另一个原因
Here's another reason
那个安妮塞特·兰德斯
that Anisette Landress
就像我们的好朋友 亚当·克莱.
is like our good friend Adam Clay.
你知道那是什么吗?
Do you know what's that way?
斯普林菲尔德...
- Springfield... -
...呼叫中心被烧毁的地方。
...where the call center was torched.
亚当·克莱要去哪里?
And that way where Adam Clay's headed?
波士顿。
Boston.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我的朋友你好吗?
How are you, my friend?
-很高兴见到你,先生。 -很高兴见到你。
-Good to see you, sir. -Good to see you.
是啊来吧,
Yeah, come on,
别管他们了。 别管他们了。
leave them alone. Leave them alone.
别玩那些东西。 他们走了。
Don't play with those things. They go off.
坐下。 让自己舒服。
Sit down. Make yourself comfortable.
当我宣誓就任导演时
When I was sworn in as director,
我被读进节目 我从来没有想象过存在。
I was read into programs I never imagined existed.
出色地...
Well...
有些程序连我自己都不知道。
there are programs even I wasn't privy to.
就像养蜂人一样。
Like the Beekeepers.
蜜蜂一直
The honeybee has always
与人类有着特殊的关系。
had a special relationship with humanity.
神圣的关系。
A sacred relationship.
为什么? 没有蜜蜂,就没有农业。
Why? No bees, no agriculture.
没有农业, 没有文明。
No agriculture, no civilization.
我们的国家就像一个蜂巢,
Our nation is not unlike a beehive,
电影精选列表