通常是来自没有继承人、没有家人的人。
Usually it's from people with no heirs, no family.
九星联合使用数据挖掘软件
Nine Star United uses data mining software
识别这些人,然后瞄准他们的资产。
to identify these people and then target their assets.
先生,还有另一家公♥司♥参与其中,
There's another company involved, sir,
情报界供应商的公♥司♥
a company who is a vendor to the intelligence community
以及司法部。
and to the Justice Department.
实际上, 我们使用这家公♥司♥的软件
In fact, we use this company's software
就在这个办公室
in this very office
识别财务欺诈。
to identify financial fraud.
你能告诉我这家公♥司♥的名字吗?
Are you going to tell me the name of this company?
丹福斯企业。
Danforth Enterprises.
年收入100亿美元,
With an annual revenue of $10 billion,
由杰西卡·丹福斯创立并经营,
founded and operated by Jessica Danforth,
她最近因为宣誓就职而辞职
who recently stepped down because she was sworn in
作为美国总统。
as President of the United States.
她自筹资金进行竞选活动。
She self-financed her campaign.
是的。 这些钱没有一个是干净的。
Yeah. None of that money was clean.
还有谁知道这个?
Who else knows this?
我们三个。
Us three.
我记性真的很差 先生。
I have a really bad memory, sir.
让我们,呃, 保持圆圈较小,
Let's, uh, keep the circle small,
直到我向局长和总检察长介绍情况。
until I can brief the director and the attorney general.
这件事对任何人都只字不提。 明白了吗?
Not a word of this to anyone. Understood?
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
还有,克莱先生, 我看到他的击杀数
And, Mr. Clay, I see his kill count
正在稳步上升。
is steadily rising.
在蜂箱里, 有东西
In a beehive, there is something
被称为“女王杀手”。
called a "queen slayer."
这是一只会奋起杀死蜂王的蜜蜂
It's a bee that will rise up and kill the queen
如果她生出有缺陷的后代。
if she produces defective offspring.
我以为我们坚持已知的知识。
I thought we were sticking to the known knowns.
正确的。 是的。 养蜂人并不存在。
Right. Yes. Not that Beekeepers exist.
但克莱先生确实养着蜜蜂。
But Mr. Clay does keep honey bees.
他钦佩他们的意愿
He admires their willingness
为了更大的利益而牺牲自己。
to sacrifice themselves for the greater good.
我们担心的是克莱相信德里克·丹福斯
Our concern is that Clay believes that Derek Danforth
是女王有缺陷的后代,
is the defective offspring of a queen,
从而克莱将击中问题的核心
thereby Clay will strike at the heart of the problem
并成为女王杀手。
and become a queen slayer.
亚当·克莱的下一个受害者是德里克·丹福斯的母亲?
Adam Clay's next victim is Derek Danforth's mother?
丹福斯总统,先生。
President Danforth, sir.
你有一张空白支票。 祝你好运。
You have a blank check. Good luck.
谢谢。
Thank you.
嘿,哇,哇, 哇哦。 这是一次私人活动。
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a private event.
我需要你转身走开
I'm gonna need you to turn around, go away.
联邦局的某事或另一事。
Federal Bureau of something or another.
我们很好。 我们这里有邀请。
We're good. We have invites right here.
好的。 你需要原谅我的搭档。
All right. You'll need to excuse my partner.
他最近得了脑震荡,已经两天没有睡觉了。
He's recently concussed and hasn't slept in two days.
我们在访问列表上。
We're on the access list.
我们很好,老板。
We're good, boss.
把特勤局赶出家门。
Get the Secret Service out of the house.
我不想让他们在这里。
I don't want them here.
他们是C队。 充其量是B队。
They're C team. B team at best.
呃,妈妈的细节不会喜欢这样的。
Uh, Mom's detail is not going to like that.
好吧,如果妈妈的细节妨碍了
Well, if Mom's detail gets in the way
我们即将面临的事情,
of what's coming for us,
他们已经死了,我们也是。
they're dead men and so are we.
告诉他们可以留在厨房♥。
Tell them they can stay in the kitchen.
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
他有一点点才华, 他不是吗?
He has a little talent, doesn't he?
他真是太他妈的可怕了。
He's absolutely fucking terrifying.
是的。
Yeah.
好男人, 但显然还不够好。
Good men, but clearly not good enough.
-嗯。 -操,兄弟!
Hm. -Fuck, bruh!
你怎么惹恼了这棵橡树 嗯?
How'd you piss this oak off, huh?
我...
I...
- 你在看着我吗? -嗯嗯。
- You're looking at me? - Mm-hmm.
这怎么能是我的错呢?
How is any of this my fault?
中♥央♥情报局不是你的超级秘密吗
Wasn't your supersecret CIA
数据挖掘软件应该,
data mining software supposed to,
我不知道,也许过滤掉
I don't know, maybe filter out
无法阻挡的杀人机器?
un-fucking-stoppable killing machines?
你别跟我搞事 年轻人!
Don't you fuck with me, young man!
任何其他的生活, 你会进监狱的。
Any other life, you'd be in jail.
嘿嘿,这就是他妈的 养蜂人!
Hey, this is the fucking Beekeeper!
是的,你知道 我杀过一次。
Yeah, you know I killed one once.
哦,你明白了吗?
Oh, you see?
是的。 只是因为我很幸运。
Yeah. Only 'cause I was lucky.
- 而且他妈的不太幸运。 -哦,天哪。
- And un-fucking-lucky. - Oh, jeez.
是啊,别尿裤子了 布鲁赫。
Yeah, don't piss your pants, bruh.
我的团队很快就会出发。
My team will be out shortly.
如果有人能敲
If anyone can knock
这家伙的鸡鸡在泥土里 是他们。
this guy's dick in the dirt, it's them.
不是吗,有钱人?
Ain't that right, money man?
是的。
Yeah.
我应该参加孩子们的生日聚会
I'm supposed to be at a kids' birthday party
与我的夫人一起。
with my wife.
你在儿童乐园 生日聚会。
You are at a kids' birthday party.
我是你的工作妻子。
And I'm your work wife.
主席女士, 你看起来很壮观。
Madam President, you look spectacular.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么时候才能告诉我
When the fuck are you going to tell me
发生什么事了,华♥莱♥士♥?
what's going on, Wallace?
好的。 经过。
Good. Go through.
叫那家伙快点。
Tell that guy to hurry up.
我希望这条街上的每个沙井都被焊死。
I want every manhole on this street welded shut.
六了。
Six up.
很好,可以走了。
Good to go.
我们走吧。 我们走吧。
Let's go. Let's go.
快点。 将其向上移♥动♥。
Come on. Move it up.
先生们,把你的头放在旋转装置上。
Put your head on a swivel, gentlemen.
去!
Go!
我们的目光投向了二楼。
We got eyes on the second floor.
好吧,你很好。 即将通过。
All right, you're good. Coming through.
哦。
Oh.
嘿。 呃,你什么时候进来的? 真是一个惊喜。
Hey. When, uh, did you get in? What a surprise.
你没有听到巨型海军陆战直升机的声音
You didn't hear the giant Marine helicopter
降落在前面的草坪上?
land on the front lawn?
啊,我想不是。 嗯。
Ah, I guess not. Hm.
这是,呃,尼古丁还是嘉年华之旅?
Is this, uh, nicotine or a carnival ride?
呃,除非你想去,否则我不会
Uh, I wouldn't unless you want to go
与机器精灵交谈。
talk with the machine elves.
嘿,你看起来棒极了, 顺便一提。
Hey, you look fucking great, by the way.
我的意思是,权力, 你穿起来真好看。
I mean, power, it just looks so good on you.
在你父亲的桌子上吹气。
Doing blow on your father's desk.
天哪,我多么希望他还活着
God, how I wish he was still alive
这样我就可以杀了他。
- so I could kill him. -
别再挑脸了
Stop picking your face.
为什么华♥莱♥士♥·韦斯特沃德看起来像一只燃烧的猫一样紧张?
Why does Wallace Westwyld look nervous as a burning cat?
你对男人做了什么?
What have you done to the man?
嗯,我不知道,妈妈。
Mm, I wouldn't know, Mother.
嗯,他是来保护你的
Well, he's there to protect you
如果你允许他的话。
if you'll let him.
你是一个长得好看的孩子。 你真的是。 你懂的?
You're a good looking kid. You really are. You know that?
这意味着什么?
What does that mean?
这意味着上帝不会用双手给予。
It means that God doesn't give with both hands.
呃,好吧。 我也爱你,妈妈。
Uh, okay. I love you too, Mom.
嗯。
Hm.
必须去经营自♥由♥世界。
Gotta go run the free world.
别把它烧毁了。
Don't burn it down.
电影精选列表