帕克夫人?
Mrs. Parker?
别动。
Don't move.
你♥他♥妈♥别动。
Don't you fucking move.
放下刀。
Drop the knife.
双手放在背后。
Hands behind your back.
慢慢地单膝跪下。
Slowly get on your knees one knee at a time.
现在,你♥他♥妈♥是谁……
- Now, who the fuck are you... -
……你在我母亲家里做什么?
...and what are you doing in my mother's house?
维罗纳...
Verona...
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你怎么知道我的...
How do you know my...
妈妈。
Mom.
直到我们能够清除他 他是我们最好的也是唯一的罪犯。
Until we can clear him, he's our best and only perp.
清除他?
Clear him?
帕克特工, 我知道那是你的母亲。
Agent Parker, I know that's your mother.
我明白。
I understand.
但有一个世界,她自杀了。
But there's a world where she committed suicide.
自杀? 你不可能是认真的。
Suicide? You can't be serious.
那个女人比我认识的任何人都热爱生活。
That woman loved life more than anybody I know.
但无论如何, 让我们完全忽略
But by all means, let's just completely ignore
她家里那个白人♥大♥个子拿着刀。
the big white dude in her house with a knife.
扶他起来。
Get him up.
快点。
Come on.
是克莱吧?
It's Clay, right?
亚当·克莱?
Adam Clay?
我没什么可说的。
I don't have much to say.
克莱先生,我们有几个问题。
Mr. Clay, we just got a couple of questions.
就像,你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么
Like, what the fuck were you doing
在我妈妈家里?
in my mother's house?
我给她带了一罐蜂蜜。
I was bringing her a jar of honey.
一罐蜂蜜。
A jar of honey.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁? 维尼熊?
Who the fuck are you? Winnie-the-Pooh?
我养蜜蜂。
I keep bees.
你怎么认识我妈妈的?
How do you know my mother?
我从她那里租了谷仓里的一些空间。
I rent some space in the barn from her.
我有一份已签署的租约。
I have a signed lease.
但你♥他♥妈♥的在她家里做什么?
But what the fuck were you doing in her house?
我敲门时她没有回应。
She didn't answer when I knocked.
我注意到她的车停在车道上。
I noted her car in the driveway.
我听到烟雾警报器就进去了。
I heard the smoke alarm and I entered.
你“注意到”了吗?
You "noted"?
您有执法背景吗?
You got a law enforcement background?
我告诉你了, 我照顾蜜蜂。
I told you, I take care of bees.
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
他的双手经检测枪弹残留物呈阴性。
His hands tested negative for gunshot residue.
但枪上的指纹是你母亲的。
But the prints on the gun were your mother's.
可悲的是,似乎 这是自杀。
It seems, sadly, it was suicide.
克莱先生,我需要为昨晚的事情道歉。
Mr. Clay, I need to apologize for last night.
我意识到我可能有点咄咄逼人。
I realize I may have been a little aggressive.
这是可以理解的。
That's understandable.
我能让你对更强烈的东西感兴趣吗?
Could I interest you in something a bit stronger?
不。
No.
但如果你愿意的话我会和你坐在一起。
But I'll sit with you if you like.
不,谢谢。
No, thank you.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you
为了照顾我妈妈。
for taking care of my mom.
我试图尽可能地留在她的生活中。
I tried to stay in her life as much as I could.
显然,我本可以做得更好。
Obviously, I could have done a better job.
变老可能是一件孤独的事情。
Being old can be a lonely thing.
到了一定年龄,你就不复存在了。 不再重要了。
Turn a certain age, you cease to exist. Cease to matter.
曾经是生活的一部分, 家庭的。
Used to be a part of life, of the family.
蜂巢的一部分, 我想你可以说。
Part of the hive, I guess you could say.
你的口音里藏着一些不列颠群岛的味道。
There's some British Isles hiding in your accent.
我出生在那里。
I was born there.
我讨厌她一个人在这儿。
I hated that she was out here alone.
她不会离开。
She wouldn't leave.
有太多的回忆。
There's too many memories.
你知道,我想我知道她为什么喜欢你。
You know, I think I know why she liked you.
你就像我的兄弟一样。
You're just like my brother.
他在 MARSOC 中, 海军陆战队袭击者。
He was in MARSOC, a Marine Raider.
几年前,他被踢门而死。
He was killed a few years ago kicking doors.
她爱他。
She loved him.
他会修剪草坪
He'd mow the lawn
你会认为他发明了火。
and you'd think he invented fire.
你知道,当我从联邦调查局学院毕业时
You know, while I graduated the FBI Academy
她说, “哦,那很好。”
and she said, "Oh, that's nice."
她被骗了。
She got scammed.
有人清空了她所有的账户
Somebody emptied out all her accounts,
她的积蓄,她的退休金。
her savings, her retirement.
每一分钱都得到了。 把她所有的卡牌都刷满了。
Got every penny. Maxed out all her cards.
她是一位教育家,
She was an educator,
儿童慈善机构的主任。
director of a charity for kids.
他们从那个账户里取出了两百万。
They got two million out of that account.
你知道是谁干的吗?
You know who did it? -
我与我们网络犯罪办公室的一名特工进行了交谈。
I talked to an agent in our cyber-crimes office.
这个团队已经工作两年了
This crew's been operating for two years
我们甚至没有名字。
and we don't even have names.
即使我们这样做了,祝你好运,提出起诉
And even if we did, good luck building an indictment
这在法庭上是站得住脚的。
that would stand up in court.
一些辩护律师只会辩称
Some defense attorney would just argue that
年长受害人同意
the elderly victim agreed
向一个完全陌生的人电汇他一生的积蓄。
to wire a complete stranger his entire life savings.
取自一位老人的
Taking from an elderly person
就像偷窃孩子的东西一样糟糕。
is as bad as stealing from a child.
也许更糟。
Maybe worse.
有人伤害了孩子,
Someone hurts a child,
有父母。
there are parents.
关心的人, 准备介入。
People who care, ready to step in.
有人伤害老人...
Someone hurts an older person...
有时他们会独自面对黄蜂队。
sometimes they're left to face the hornets alone.
因为要么不被注意...
Because either it goes unnoticed...
或者没有人关心。
or no one cares.
我在乎。
I care.
而我很固执。
And I'm stubborn.
所以请上帝帮助我,
And so help me God,
我要抓到这些干这事的混♥蛋♥。
I'm going to get these motherfuckers who did this.
我需要照顾蜂巢。
I need to take care of the hive.
你已经彻夜未眠了。
You've been up all night.
蜂巢更重要。
The hive is more important.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
- 我以为你退休了。 -我做到了。
- I thought you retired. - I did.
我需要你的帮助。
I need a favor.
什么样的恩惠?
What kind of favor?
姓名和地址。
A name and address.
-简单的。 -不容易。
-Easy. -Not easy.
连FBI都找不到这些人。
Even the FBI can't find these people.
好吧,我们不是联邦调查局, 我们是吗?
Well, we're not the FBI, are we?
向我射击并站在一边。
Shoot me the deets and stand by.
是的。
Yeah.
你没有开玩笑。 这一个踢了我的屁♥股♥。
You weren't kidding. This one kicked my butt.
他们的路线遍布世界各地。
They're routing all over the world.
但你找到他们了吗?
But you found them?
当然。 但这些人是谁?
Sure. But who are these people?
我会找出答案。
I'm gonna find out.
哇哇哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
你以为你要去吗,伙计?
The hell you think you're going, pal?
这个联合数据集团?
This United Data Group?
对此一无所知。
Don't know nothing about that.
这是私有财产, 你这是非法侵入。
This is private property, and you're trespassing.
我要进去了。
I'm going inside.
电影精选列表