他们就是这样的吗?
That's them in there just like that?
就这样。
Just like that.
我一两天都不会进去。
I wouldn't go in there for a day or two.
听说过“捅马蜂窝”这个说法吗?
Heard the expression ‘kick the hornet's nest’?
我会留在这里的,谢谢。
I'll stay right here. Thank you.
这些东西吓死我了。
Those things scare me to death.
他们杀死了我的蜜蜂。
They been killing my honey bees.
几天没查,
A few days unchecked,
他们会消灭整个殖民地。
they'll wipe out the whole colony.
你要对他们做什么?
What are you gonna do with them?
嗯,这是我和他们之间的事情,
Well, that's between me and them,
如果你不介意的话。
if you don't mind.
没关系。
That's okay.
我明白这些事情。
I understand these things.
我只是想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you
为了忍♥受我,
for putting up with me,
和我所有的蜜蜂。
and all of my bees.
这个地方是马唐
This place was crabgrass and weeds,
和杂草,你带来了它 起死回生。
and you brought it back to life.
你是一个祝福。
You're a blessing.
从来没有人 以前很照顾我。
No one's ever taken care of me before.
我会, 呃...
I'll, uh...
克莱先生...
Mr. Clay...
晚饭时间回来。 让我喂你吧。
Come back at suppertime. Let me feed you.
老板。
-Boss.
-你有东西,是吗? -我得到了一个。
-MAN: You got something, yeah? -I got one.
我要它。 我需要它。
-I want it. I need it.
嘿, 把它放在我耳边。
Hey, put it in my ear.
得到这个他妈的 嬉皮士,请下来。
Get this fucking hippie shit down, please.
联合数据集团,我是博伊德,下午好。
United Data Group. Good afternoon.,This is Boyd.
我怎样能帮到你?
How may I help you?
博伊德。
Boyd.
呃,你好。 我刚刚收到一条消息说
Uh, hello. I just got a message saying
我的电脑有问题。
that there's a problem with my computer.
别担心。 您收到的消息来自我们的
Don't you worry. The message you received
‘United Data Group’ 防毒软件。
is from our United Data Group antivirus software.
它是的一部分
It's part of the software package
您预装的软件包 在你的电脑。
that you pre-installed on your computer.
对不起。 我不是电脑人。
I'm sorry. I'm not a computer person.
你说的名字是什么 你们的产品又是?
What did you say the name of your product is again?
现在, 我们的记录显示
Now, our records show that you actually
你实际上有一个旧版本 在您的帐户上。
have an older version on your account.
所以我需要你做什么
So what I'm going to need you to do is uninstall that
要做的就是卸载并安装 最新版本。
and install the latest version.
嗯,我不知道 怎么做。
Well, I have no idea how to do that.
我女儿为我安排了一切。
My daughter set up everything for me.
嗯,我会推荐
Well, I would recommend
您将计算机交给 IT 专家。
you take your computer to an IT specialist.
但是,请记住
However, keep in mind
您将丢失所有数据,
that you will lose all your data,
因为他们必须更换硬盘。
since they'll have to replace the hard drive.
我这里很偏僻。
I'm pretty remote out here.
我所有的东西都在电脑上。
Everything I have is on the computer.
好的。 实际上有
Okay. There is actually
您可以下载的软件包
a software package that you can download
这将允许我远程重新安装。
that would allow me to reinstall remotely.
好的。 告诉我该怎么做。
All right. Tell me what to do.
没关系。 你可以吗,呃, 你能输入这个吗
It's okay. Can you, uh, can you type this,
友好的朋友点网?
Friendly friend dot net?
拼写就是听起来的样子。
Spelled just how it sounds.
好的。 我在那里。
Okay. I'm there.
并且应该有一个按钮
And there should be a button
屏幕上显示“安装”。
on your screen that says "install."
你能点击那个按钮吗?
Can you click on that button? -
我点击了按钮。
I clicked the button.
所以你将会看到一些窗口
So you're about to see some windows
在桌面上打开、关闭,
open, close on your desktop,
当我为你重新安装病毒防护罩时。
as I reinstall the virus shield for you.
好的。
Okay.
我希望你们这些该死的小丑能注意一下。
I hope you fucking clowns are paying attention.
你就按照剧本来,
You stick to the script,
但还没有到你听起来像个该死的机器人的程度。
but not so much that you sound like a goddamn robot.
好的?
All right? -
她有 10K检查,
She has got 10K checking,
人寿保险年金, 罗斯爱尔兰共和军,
life insurance annuity, Roth IRA,
教师养老金和...
teacher's pension and...
天啊他妈的!
Holy fucking shit!
好的。
All right.
她是签名者
She is a signatory
账户上有 200 万美元。
on a $2 million dollar account.
有的,呃... 这是一些他妈的慈善事业。
Some, uh... It's some fucking charity.
好吧,孩子们, 让露天采矿开始吧。
All right, kids, let the strip mining begin.
哦。 我的电脑要疯了。
Ooh. My computer's going crazy.
完全正常。
Totally normal.
只是不要触摸键盘。
Just do not touch your keyboard.
由于这种不便,
Because of this inconvenience,
我将退还您的订阅费。
I'm going to credit back your subscription fees.
那个怎么样?
How about that?
我已经存入了 500 美元
I've gone ahead and deposited $500
存入尾号♥为 020 的帐户。
into the account ending 020.
哦,那不是我的帐户。
Oh, that's not my account.
这是我管理的帐户。
That's an account that I manage.
您可以登录该帐户吗
Can you log into that account
并验证转账, 请问,帕克小姐?
and verify the transfer, please, Miss Parker?
坚持住。
Just hold on.
是的,有...
Yes, there's...
有5万美元的转账吗?
There's a transfer for $50,000?
带着同情心设置钩子。
- Set the hook with sympathy. -
帕克小姐,我...
Miss Parker, I...
我犯了一个可怕的错误。
I made a terrible mistake.
我本来应该给你500的信用,
I was supposed to credit you 500,
但我不知道, 我这里钥匙卡住了。
but I don't know, I got a stuck key here.
我会失去这里的工作。
I'm gonna lose my job here.
我有孩子了。
- I got kids. -
我他妈没有孩子。
I ain't got fucking kids.
噢,我不想让你惹上麻烦,但是……
Oh, I don't want you to get in trouble, but...
我可以把金额电汇回来。
I could wire the amount back.
不过我需要一个不同的密♥码♥。
I will need a different password though.
一秒。
One second.
这是她所有帐户的主密♥码♥。
This is the master password for all her accounts.
好吧,当我们得到它的时候, 我们将一切归零。
Okay, so the second we get it, we zero out everything.
嗯...
Um...
你知道,我,嗯...
You know, I, um...
我认为 我应该打电♥话♥给银行。 嗯?
I think I should call the bank. Hm?
你知道吗? 你也许是对的。
You know what? You're probably right.
但我的工作就这样结束了
But there goes my job,
你的所有数据都会消失。
and there goes all your data.
我孩子的所有照片都在这台电脑上。
All my kids' pictures are on this computer.
好的。
Okay.
繁荣! 他妈的是的!
Boom! Fucking yes!
就是这样 我正在谈论! 快点!
That is what I am talking about! Come on!
让我他妈的听听! 我他妈爱你们这些人!
Let me fucking hear it! I fucking love you people!
我他妈爱你!
I fucking love you!
你好?
Hello?
你好? 你还在那儿?
Hello? You still there?
呃哦。
Uh-oh.
哦。
- Oh. -
哦。
Oh.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
愚蠢的...
Stupid...
电影精选列表