在外面设置一个边界。
Set up a perimeter outside.
你的目标意味着奖金。
Your goals, they mean bonuses.
钱钱钱, 我们他妈的喜欢它。
Money, money, money, we fucking love it.
哇哇哇! 搞什么鬼?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁? 你不能在这儿。
Who the fuck are you? You can't be in here.
我们是让你活下去的人。
We're the guys keeping you alive.
立即将其关闭。
Shut it down now.
大家听着。
Everybody, listen up.
任何没有携带武器的人,
Anyone who's not carrying a weapon,
他妈的滚出去!
get the fuck out!
你不应该杀死本·拉♥登♥之类的吗?
Shouldn't you be killing bin Laden or something?
听我说,我的朋友。 这个地方印钱。
Listen to me, my friend. This place prints money.
没有人倒闭。
No one's shutting down.
只要有人放下电♥话♥,他们就会被解雇!
Anybody so much as puts a phone down, they're fired!
很抱歉打断你
I'm sorry to break it to you,
但本·拉♥登♥已经死了一段时间了。
but bin Laden's been dead for a while.
所以我最后一次要说这个。
So I'm going to say this one last time.
关掉它。
Shut it down.
我他妈就是这样。
The fuck I am.
给你♥他♥妈♥的老板打电♥话♥。
Call your fucking boss.
你要我给我老板打电♥话♥吗?
You want me to call my boss?
我会去做。
I'll do that.
然后你就完蛋了 它会很美丽。
And you'll be so fucked, it's gonna be beautiful.
别害羞。 快点。
Don't be shy. Come on.
停车场怎么样?
What about the parking garage?
关闭并上锁。 钢制大门。
Closed and locked. Steel gate.
我希望有一个人在通讯上观看它。
I want a body on comms watching it.
- 送货码头? -同样的交易。
-Delivery dock? -Same deal.
- 也在那里派驻一名特工。 -是的先生。
-Station an agent there too. -Yes, sir.
这地方肯定没有后门吧?
Sure there's no back entrances into this place?
嘿, 没有其他入口。
Hey, there're no other entrances.
联邦执法行动正在进行中。
Federal law enforcement operation in progress.
以最小后退幅度前进
Move along at a minimum retreat
到安全距离。 谢谢。
to a safe distance. Thank you.
有人侦察服务隧♥道♥。
Someone scout the service tunnel.
另一种选择, 而不是进去
The other option, instead of going in
就是把它们熏出来。
is to smoke them out.
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
我想我应该让消防员休息一下。
I figured I'd give the firefighters a break.
我已经让他们受够了。
I've put them through enough already.
你说你叫什么名字?
What'd you say your name was?
目前我的名字是亚当·克莱(Adam Clay)。
Currently I go by Adam Clay.
相信我, 如果有后门的话
Trust me, if there was a back entrance,
我会用它的。
I would've used it.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to injure anyone
谁是无辜且没有参与的。
who's innocent and non-involved.
但是它就是这样啊。
But it is what it is.
快来人把这个家伙拘留起来吧!
Somebody detain this guy! -
别开枪! 别开枪!
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
哦,哇, 如果不是他妈的
Oh, wow, if it isn't the fucking
金鹅本人。
golden goose himself.
先生,我得到了 穴居人船长在这里
Sir, I got Captain Caveman here
告诉我送所有人回家。
telling me to send everyone home.
如果我们这样做,
If we do that,
我们正在远离很多钱。
we're walking away from a lot of money.
毫米。 把他穿上。
Mm. Put him on.
这是给你的。
It's for you.
你为什么管我的事?
Why are you fucking with my business?
因为 Westwyld 先生雇用了我
Because Mr. Westwyld hired me
去踢一些该死的养蜂人的屁♥股♥。
to kick some fucking Beekeeper's ass.
韦斯特威尔德先生为我工作,
Mr. Westwyld works for me,
这意味着你为我工作。
which means that you work for me.
现在,听着,那个地方
Now, listen, that place
是我王国皇冠上的宝石。
is the crown jewel of my kingdom.
我不会让一些碰撞测试假人
I'm not gonna let some crash test dummy
用他妈的枪把它搞砸。
with a fucking gun fuck it up.
清楚了吗,佩蒂斯先生?
Is that clear, Mr. Pettis?
这个角色不是已经火了吗
Didn't this character already burn
你的中心之一到地面了吗?
one of your centers to the ground?
嗯,你知道, 他们没有你,
Well, you know, they didn't have you,
这就是原因。
and that's why.
所以也许你只是做你该死的工作
So maybe you just do your fucking job
请不要告诉我该怎么做。
and don't tell me how to do mine, please.
-我们得到了它? -收到。
-We got it? -Copy that.
掉出来。 在外面设置一个边界。
Fall out. Set up a perimeter outside.
我们走吧。 移♥动♥!
Let's go. Move!
掌声。
- Round of applause. -
让我们向好朋友说再见吧。
Let's say goodbye to our good friends.
再见,海军上将。 去加入他妈的太空军吧。
Bye-bye, Admiral. Go join fucking Space Force.
你很美丽。 现在他妈的滚出去!
You are beautiful. Now get the fuck out!
继续走。
Keep walking.
再见,白♥痴♥。
Bye-bye, dickhead.
真是一群混♥蛋♥啊。
What a bunch of jackoffs.
是的,我们爱你!
Yeah, we love you!
一时大赦。
One time amnesty.
谁不想今晚死,
Whoever doesn't want to die this evening,
现在可以有序离开了。
can in an orderly fashion leave now.
呃,呃,呃。 没他妈的办法。 这并没有发生。
Uh, uh, uh. No fucking way. It's not happening.
谁动了,你就被解雇。
Anybody moves, you're fired.
-没有奖金、归属,两周。 -来吧,孩子们! 动起来,动起来!
-No bonus, vesting, two weeks. -Come on, boys! Move, move!
没什么。 零!
Nada. Zero!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Are you fucking nuts?
这些刺中的每一个都值得
Each one of these pricks is worth
一年利润30到4000万。
30 to 40 million a year in profit.
所以没有人不开枪。
So no one is shooting no guns.
这可不是把无辜的人拖入其中的好日子。
Not a good day to drag innocent people into this.
这些混♥蛋♥? 他们并不无辜。
These assholes? They're not innocent.
对于我们中的任何一个人来说,要拉近这一距离,
For either one of us to close that distance,
他们中的一些人会受伤。
some of them will get hurt.
让我们从这里开始吧。
Let's start with this prick right here.
包在我身上!
On me!
向右走!
Take right!
佩蒂斯,我们打倒了一个人。
Pettis, we got a man down.
火。 火。
Fire. Fire.
火。 火。
Fire. Fire.
你知道你在为谁工作吗?
You know who you're working for?
他妈的不关我的事。
None of my fucking business.
当出现问题时他们会打电♥话♥给我。
I'm just the guy they call when there's a problem.
而你就是我们的问题。
And you are our problem.
该死的,我是一个问题。
Goddamn right, I'm a problem.
火。 火。
Fire. Fire.
火。 火。
Fire. Fire.
丹,到底发生了什么?
Dan, what the hell happened?
有死的吗?
Any dead?
没死, 但我们被踢了。
Not dead, but we got our asses kicked.
-我们的家伙。 我们知道什么? -他在大楼里。
Our guy. What do we know? -SWAT 1: He's in the building.
我在等待更多的男人加入。
I'm waiting more men to roll in.
我不知道这个人是什么人
I don't know what this guy is,
但没有人能做到他所做的事情。
but nobody can do what he's done.
他只是一个养蜂人。
He's just a Beekeeper.
馊主意。
Bad idea.
我不等了。
I'm not waiting.
-V,等等! -移♥动♥!
V, wait! -Move!
来吧,威利,跟上。
Come on, Wiley, keep up.
他妈的。
Fuck.
抓到他了!
We got him!
-你完成了吗? -重新加载。
-You done? -Reload.
大家都出去吧!
Everybody out!
你完成了。
You're done.
我们应该走楼梯。
We should take the stairs.
电影精选列表