然后你就回去睡觉了。-是的,我确实出去了。
and then you went right back to bed. - Yes, I did go out.
我我忘了。
I... I forgot.
你忘了?-是的,我。。。
You forgot? - Yes, I...
是的,我做到了。这是,这是。。。
Yeah, I did. It's, it's...
你什么时候出去的?
When did you go out?
之后在我回去睡觉之前。
Afterwards. Before I went back to sleep.
我去了。。。呼吸点空气,四处看看。
I went out to... get some air and look around.
我很紧张,所以。。。
I was all keyed up, so it's...
你什么时候回来的?
When did you come back?
几分钟后。这就是为什么我忘了。
A few minutes later. That's why I forgot.
听着,我知道你一直在问我的邻居和老板,
Look, I know that you've been questioning my neighbors and my boss,
你一直在跟踪我。
and you've been having me followed.
但是我
But... I...
听着,你不会真的认为我。。。
Look, you don't really think that I'm...
我不是嫌疑犯,是吗?
I'm not a suspect, am I?
假设你告诉我们酒吧的情况。
Suppose you tell us about the bar.
什么酒吧?-Fells Point酒店,
What bar? - The Fells Point Saloon,
被谋杀的女孩Stephanie Luty在那里度过了她生命的最后几个小时,
where the murdered girl, Stephanie Luty, spent the last hours of her life,
在那里,没有人记得见过红发的克里斯·亨德森。
where no one, no one, can remember having seen the redhead Chris Henderson.
鸡尾酒会女服务员很清楚地记得你。
Cocktail waitress remembers you quite clearly.
她把饮料洒在你身上了。
She spilled a drink on you.
你还忘了什么吗?
Was that something else you forgot?
你从哪里拍到那张照片的?
Where did you get that picture?
我是。。。你要逮捕我吗不
Am I... Are you arresting me? - No.
还没有。
Not just yet.
这次我们走得慢了一点。
We're moving a little slower this time around.
在我咨♥询♥律师之前,我不想再回答任何问题。
I don't think I should answer any more questions until I consult an attorney.
这可能是一个很好的建议。
That might be well-advised.
你好
Hello?
是Terry Sylvia。
It's Terry, Sylvia.
你在做什么?你不能打电♥话♥过来。
What are you doing? You can't just call here.
我们必须谈谈 -那是不可能的。
We have to talk. - That's impossible.
我必须马上见你 -编号♥。
I have to see you right away. - No.
我看不见你。我再也见不到你了。
I can't see you. I can't see you at all anymore.
西尔维亚,你不知道发生了什么事。我去过警♥察♥局--
Sylvia, you don't know what's been going on. I've been to the police--
没关系
It doesn't matter.
我看不见你,也不能和你说话。
I can't see you and I can't talk to you.
西尔维娅,别逼我——————我现在得走了。
Sylvia, don't make me do-- - I have to go now.
不要挂断我的电♥话♥ -再见
Don't hang up on me! - Goodbye.
那是谁,亲爱的?
Who was that, dear?
特里。
Terry.
特里·兰伯特。
Terry Lambert.
是吗?需要我帮忙吗?-告诉温特沃思太太是特里·兰伯特。
Yes? May I help you? - Tell Mrs. Wentworth it's Terry Lambert.
她在等你吗?
Was she expecting you?
对不起,她不在这儿。
I'm sorry, but she isn't here.
你会告诉她还是我会告诉她她不在这里。
Will you tell her or shall I? - She's not here.
没有人在这里。-他们在哪里?
No one's here. - Where are they?
该死,他们去哪了?
Damn it, where have they gone?
芭蕾舞团。
The ballet.
他们去看芭蕾舞了。
They've gone to the ballet.
他在这里干什么我不知道。
What is he doing here? - I don't know.
我要和他谈谈。
I'm going to talk to him.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
你挂断了我的电♥话♥,让我别无选择。
You hung up on me, you gave me no choice.
你疯了吗?人们会看到我们和柯林--
Are you crazy? People will see us and Collin--
我们已经走过了那些重要的地方。
We've gone past where any of that matters.
你可能有,我没有-一切都会好起来的。
You may have, I haven't. - It's all going to come out.
我们的事情,你目睹了袭击的事实,一切。
Our affair, the fact that you witnessed the attack, everything.
我告诉过你,我永远不会,永远不会告诉警♥察♥这件事。
I told you I would never, never tell the police about that.
西尔维亚…-我从一开始就告诉你了。
Sylvia... - I told you that from the start.
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
你不明白吗?他们怀疑我谋杀。
Don't you understand? They suspect me of murder.
我被跟踪了。
I've been followed.
他们可能是跟着我来的。他们现在可能在监视我。
They may have followed me here. They may be watching me right now.
如果你不听理性,
If you won't listen to reason,
那你就让我别无选择,只能亲自和科林谈谈。
then you leave me no choice but to talk to Collin myself.
对不起,特里,但现在已经太迟了。
I'm sorry, Terry, but it's too late for that.
你什么意思?-我已经告诉他了。
What do you mean? - I've already told him.
我有种感觉-告诉他什么?
I had a feeling-- - Told him what?
我和你上♥床♥了。
That I went to bed with you.
一旦
Once.
他原谅了我。
He's forgiven me.
条件是我发誓派对当晚我和他在床上。
On the condition I swear I was in bed with him the night of the party.
什么
What?
他不想被拖进那样的烂摊子。
He doesn't want to be dragged into that mess.
我告诉他我会的。-嘿
I told him I would. - Hey!
你没事吧是的,谢谢你。我很好。
Are you all right? - Yeah, thank you. I'm fine.
我不得不这么做。我别无选择。
I had to. I had no choice.
我告诉他,从那以后你一直在追我,想继续这件事。
And I told him you've been after me ever since to continue the affair.
说我不在的时候和你在一起。
To say I was with you when I wasn't.
所以你看,你必须找到其他方法来解决你的问题。
So you see, you'll have to find some other way to solve your problems.
没有别的办法了。
There is no other way.
不管有没有你,我都要去警♥察♥局。
With or without you, I'm going to the police.
好吧,你做你该做的。
Well, you do what you have to do.
我会做我必须做的事。
And I'll do what I have to do.
再见
Goodbye.
告诉我一件事。是他,不是吗?
Tell me one thing. It was him, wasn't it?
红发人。-请放开我。
The redhead. - Let go of me, please.
你肯定的,不是吗?从一开始。
You were sure, weren't you? Right from the beginning.
你肯定是亨德森。
You were sure it was Henderson.
好吧
All right.
我很确定。
I was sure.
我当然肯定了。
Of course I was sure.
我的眼睛没问题。
There's nothing wrong with my eyes.
演出快结束了。
The act is almost over.
最好等一等当然
It would be better to wait. - Of course.
发生什么事?
What's going on?
西尔维亚。
Sylvia.
上帝啊
Jesus.
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
抓住他科林,让我来--
Grab him! - Collin, let me--
他刺伤了我妻子!
He stabbed my wife!
抓住他!
Get him!
他杀了我妻子!
He killed my wife!
阻止他!
Stop him!
报♥警♥!
Call the police!
他是个杀手!
He's a killer!
嘿,你不应该回来。嘿瑞克!瑞克!
Hey, you're not supposed to be back here. Hey! Rick! Rick!
安全获取安全性。
Security! Get security.
是的,他正朝后门走去!
Yeah, he's going toward the back door!
今晚,巴尔的摩的社会团体感到震惊
Tonight, Baltimore's social community is shocked
因为它自己的一个被杀
over the murder of one of its own.
但警方拒绝推测杀害西尔维亚·温特沃斯
But police refuse to speculate whether the slaying of Sylvia Wentworth,
这里是汤森剧院
here at the Townson Theater,
与所谓的“垃圾箱谋杀案”有关
is connected to the so-called "Dumpster Murders."
彼得,把声音开大点。
Peter, turn that up.
众所周知,特伦斯·兰伯特
It is known that Terrence Lambert,
死者丈夫科林·温特沃斯的雇员
an employee of the dead woman's husband, Collin Wentworth...
丹尼斯,那不是那个 -。。。是早些时候袭击的目击者
Denise, isn't that the guy... - ...was a witness to an earlier assault.
警方正在寻找他进行审问
Police are seeking him for questioning.
克雷格·杰尔卡报道
Craig Jehelka reporting.
谢谢你,克雷格,谢谢你的实况转播
Thank you, Craig, for that live minute cam report.
今天在切萨皮克湾,数百名学童蜂拥登上
In Chesapeake Bay today, hundreds of schoolchildren swarmed aboard the...
丹尼斯。。。
Denise...
丹尼斯!
Denise!
你忘了带夹克了。-哦,天哪,我不相信。
You forgot your jacket. - Oh, my God, I don't believe it.
好吧,给你。
Well, here it is.
晚安。
Goodnight.
是 啊
Yeah.
谢谢你,彼得晚安。
Thanks, Peter. - Goodnight.
电影精选列表