那你想让我做什么和我一起去警♥察♥局。
So what do you want me to do? - Go to the police with me.
我会告诉他们一切,让他们相信我。
I'll tell them everything and try to get them to believe me.
你看到我们在一起。
You'd seen us together.
你在审判时见过Sylvia。
You saw Sylvia at the trial.
为什么她不应该参加审判?很多人都是。
Why shouldn't she be at the trial? A lot of people were.
但是,丹尼斯,你知道她是真正的证人。
But, Denise, you know she was the real witness.
我可以说我是这么想的。我无法证明这一点。
I can say I think that. I can't prove it.
汤森剧院的人会说他们认为是你杀了她。
Those people at the Townson Theater will say they think you killed her.
我把他直接引向她。
I led him straight to her.
我知道我被跟踪了,
I knew I was being followed,
但我从来没有想到可能是亨德森。
but it never occurred to me that it might be Henderson.
他计划得再好不过了。
And he couldn't have planned it better.
他除掉了一个可能牵连他的人
He got rid of the one person that could implicate him
只有一个人能让我清白。
and the one person that could clear me.
所以现在看来我是想从一开始就转移责任。
So now it looks like I was trying to shift the blame from the beginning.
我们上楼吧。
Let's go upstairs.
想要啤酒吗?-是 啊
Want a beer? - Yeah.
告诉我一些事情。
Tell me something.
即使你知道我在撒谎,
Even when you knew I was lying,
你不像警♥察♥那样怀疑我。为什么?
you didn't suspect me like the police. Why?
我知道一些警♥察♥不知道的事。
I knew something the police didn't.
还记得我们第一次见面时的阵容吗?
Remember the first time we met, the lineup?
我怎么会忘记呢?
How could I forget?
即使在那时,我也知道出了什么问题。
I knew something was wrong even then.
很明显你以前从未见过我
It was obvious you'd never seen me before
从你卧室的窗户或其他任何地方。
from your bedroom window or anyplace else.
你对你所看到的完全漠不关心。
And you were completely indifferent to what you did see.
也许不是奉承,但经过深思熟虑,是值得信赖的。
Not flattering, perhaps, but upon reflection, trustworthy.
你没兴趣跟我上♥床♥,
You weren't interested in fucking me,
你当然没有兴趣杀我。
and you certainly weren't interested in killing me.
你不感兴趣。时期
You weren't interested. Period.
你知道,他还会这样做的。
He'll do it again, you know.
杀一个女孩,或者尝试。
Kill some girl, or try to.
我在监狱里很安全,这是完美的不在场证明。
I'll be safe in jail, the perfect alibi.
我想知道是什么让他生气谁知道呢?
I wonder what sets him off. - Who knows?
在我们之间,我们比任何人都了解它。
Between the two of us, we know more about it than anybody.
那天晚上你在酒吧,他挑选了那个女生联谊会的女孩。
You were there that night at the bar when he picked out that sorority girl.
他袭击我的那晚,我不记得他在酒吧,
The night he attacked me, I don't remember him at the bar,
但他可能在那里看着我。
but he was probably there, watching me.
我和另一个女孩长得像吗?
Do we look alike at all, that other girl and me?
不是真的。
Not really.
是什么让他把她挑出来的?是什么让他特别注意到她?
What made him single her out? What made him notice her in particular?
大家都注意到了她。
Everybody noticed her.
你什么意思?-她跳舞了。
What do you mean? - She danced.
跳舞到一个记录?
Danced? To a record?
是的,她也很好,朋友们为她加油。
Yeah, she was good, too, with her friends cheering her on.
她很性感。
She was sexy.
你没有为他跳舞,是吗?
You didn't dance for him, did you?
当然在一个星期四的晚上,这里人满为患。
Sure. On a Thursday night, the place is packed.
我没有时间呼吸。
I don't have time to breathe.
那天晚上有什么不寻常的事吗?
Did anything unusual happen that night?
那天是彼得的生日。
It was Peter's birthday.
彼得?-酒保。
Peter? - The bartender.
我记得,因为事情发生后的第二天
I remember because the next day after what happened
他告诉我我应该给他他想要的礼物。
he told me I should've given him the present he wished for.
他想让我和他一起回家。
He wanted me to go home with him.
发生了什么如此不寻常的事?
What happened that was so unusual?
午夜时分。。。我们给他买♥♥了一块蛋糕。
At midnight... We'd gotten him a cake.
午夜时分,Cece和我把它拿了出来。
And at midnight, Cece and I brought it out.
嘿,伙计们,这是给彼得的!
Hey, you guys, this one's for Peter!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
生日快乐,亲爱的彼得
Happy birthday, dear Peter
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
彼得许了个愿,吹灭了所有的蜡烛
Peter made a wish and blew out all the candles.
然后我吻了他
And then I kissed him.
是的,我吻了他
Yes, I kissed him.
每个人都笑着欢呼着
And everybody laughed and cheered,
于是我再次吻了他,他们的欢呼声更大了
and so I kissed him again and they cheered even louder.
然后他吻了我
Then he kissed me.
我是说,他真的吻了我
I mean, he really kissed me.
每个人都疯了
And everybody went crazy.
但你不记得他在那里?亨德森?
But you don't remember him there? Henderson?
没有。但在另一家酒吧他们也不记得他了。
No. But they didn't remember him at that other bar, either.
就是你看到他的那个。
The one where you saw him.
再来一杯啤酒是 啊
Another beer? - Yeah.
两个受害者都很年轻都很漂亮,
Two victims, both young, both pretty,
两人都在酒吧里,他可以监视他们,
both were in bars where they could be watched by him,
两人都做了一些让他们成为关注焦点的事情。
and both did something that made them the center of attention.
性感的东西。
Something sexual.
一些会让普通人兴奋的事情会让他生气。
Something that would excite a normal guy gets him angry.
也许他也很兴奋,但他想杀人。
Maybe he gets excited, too, but he wants to kill.
真是个家伙。
What a guy.
那你打算怎么办?
So what are you gonna do?
我能做什么?我会和警♥察♥碰碰运气。
What can I do? I'll take my chances with the police.
你认识律师吗?
Do you know any lawyers?
是的,一个我以前和他一起上学的人。我想我应该给他打个电♥话♥。
Yeah, a guy I used to go to school with. I thought I'd give him a call.
也许和某人约会更好。
Might be better to go in with somebody.
如果你愿意,今晚你可以留在这里。
You can stay here tonight, if you want.
在沙发上。
On the couch.
早上给他打电♥话♥。
Call him in the morning.
你爱她吗?
Did you love her?
西尔维亚。
Sylvia.
爱
Love...
你可以称之为迷恋。正如我们所看到的,我并不真正了解她。
You could probably call it a crush. I didn't really know her, as we've seen.
我只是她要做的事。
I was just something for her to do.
我能想到更糟糕的事情要做。
I can think of worse things to do.
在这里
Here.
你醒了。-几点了?
You're awake. - What time is it?
大约4:30。
About 4:30.
听着,你为什么不到我房♥间来?
Listen, why don't you come into my room?
我希望你这样做。
I'd like you to.
我觉得你很有魅力。
I find you attractive.
我是说,那不是真的。这是真的,但是。。。
I mean, that's not true. That is true, but...
这不是真正的原因。
that's not the real reason.
从那天晚上起,我一直无法。。。
Ever since that night, I haven't been able to...
做某些事情。
to do certain things.
今晚我想我可以。我是说,如果你。。。想。
Tonight I think I could. I mean, if you... want to.
到这里来。
Come here.
到这里来。
Come here.
那里有一张床。
There's a bed in there.
这个怎么了?
What's wrong with this?
我想没什么。
Nothing, I guess.
特里!
Terry!
过来!
Come here!
发生了什么?
What's wrong?
等一下。
Wait a second.
今天早上,我觉得情况肯定好转了。
Things are definitely looking better to me this morning.
我也是。
Me too.
我在想。。。
I was thinking...
你知道我们昨晚是怎么说的
You know how we were saying last night
关于这只是亨德森的时间问题,
about it only being a matter of time with Henderson,
他迟早会再次杀人是 啊
that sooner or later he'll kill again? - Yeah.
这会解决你的问题。-那怎么办?
And that would clear up your problem. - What about it?
这可能会发生得更快,
It could happen sooner instead of later,
需要一点帮助。-什么意思?
with a little help. - What do you mean?
想想看。
Think about it.
什么能让他走?
What's going to get him going?
一个可能无意中按了他的按钮的女孩。
Some girl who could inadvertently push his buttons.
现在这可能需要很长时间。
Now that could take a long time.
电影精选列表