就因为我碰巧朝窗外看?
just because I happened to look out of the window?
这不公平。
It's not fair.
我很可怕吗?
Am I terrible?
不
No.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
警♥察♥局,请。-特里。
Police department, please. - Terry.
我会告诉他们你看到了什么。
I'll tell them what you saw.
只有我会告诉他们我看到了。
Only I'll tell them that I saw it.
你不能那样做。-这是我的公♥寓♥,我卧室的窗户。
You can't do that. - It's my apartment, my bedroom window.
为什么我不应该一直看着它?
Why shouldn't I have been the one looking out of it?
你好是的,我昨晚目睹了一起袭击。
Hello? Yes, I witnessed an assault last night.
可以
Okay.
放松放松点,他们可能会把我变成英雄。
Relax. Relax, they'll probably make a hero out of me.
但你会撒谎的。-你好
But you'll be lying. - Hello?
对对,我昨晚目睹了一名女子遭到袭击,
Yes. Right, I witnessed an assault last night on a woman,
我想我最好打电♥话♥问问。
and I thought I better call up about it.
就在我的公♥寓♥外面,华盛顿纪念碑附近。
Right outside my apartment, near the Washington Monument.
12东山弗农广场。
12 East Mount Vernon Place.
特里·兰伯特。
Terry Lambert.
当然
Sure.
这是我一生中见过的最浪漫的事。
That's the most romantic thing I've ever seen in my life.
你这样做是为了我。
You did that for me.
你记得他长什么样吗?
You remember what he looked like?
告诉我他长什么样。
Tell me what he looked like.
高个子,红头发对
Tall, red hair. - Yes.
像这样梳到耳朵后面。
Combed back behind the ears, like this.
他穿着什么?
What was he wearing?
棕褐色夹克、蓝色牛仔裤、,
Tan jacket, blue jeans,
网球鞋。
tennis shoes.
你说的“网球鞋”是指网球鞋还是跑鞋?
When you say "tennis shoes" do you mean tennis shoes or running shoes?
我是说网球鞋。
I mean tennis shoes.
我会像以前任何人一样和你做♥爱♥。
And I'm going to make love to you like nobody ever has before.
听起来不错,
Well, that sounds so good,
但我不确定他们来之前你是否有时间。
but I'm not sure you'll have time before they get here.
到这里来?特里!
Get here? Terry!
警♥察♥,他们正在路上。某个侦探,他听起来很兴奋。
The police, they're on their way. Some detective, he sounded very excited.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
特里,你要为此付出代价。
Terry, you're going to pay for this.
他们走后给我打电♥话♥。不,你最好不要打电♥话♥,他可能在家。
Call me when they're gone. No, you better not call, he might be home.
一小时后我会在华盛顿纪念碑的另一边和你见面
I'll meet you on the other side of the Washington Monument in an hour.
兰伯特先生?我是奎克侦探,这位是杰赛普侦探。
Mr. Lambert? I'm Detective Quirke, and this is Detective Jessup.
我们可以进来吗?-是的,当然。
May we come in? - Yeah, sure.
对不起,你来得太快了--
Sorry, you got here so fast--
我们很想听你说些什么。
We're anxious to hear what you had to say.
不错的公♥寓♥。我喜欢这些旧建筑。
Nice apartment. I like these old buildings.
你一个人住在这里对
You live here alone? - Yes.
为什么?-没有理由。
Why? - No reason.
如果你不介意的话,杰赛普警探会记笔记的。
Detective Jessup will take notes, if you don't mind.
你为什么不先告诉我们发生了什么事?
Why don't you start by telling us what happened?
你在做什么,你看到了什么。
What you were doing, what you saw.
嗯,我去过一个聚会。有点像办公室聚会。
Well, I'd been to a party. Kind of an office party.
办公室?-温特沃斯建筑公♥司♥。
Office? - Wentworth Construction.
科林·温特沃斯?你为他工作是 啊
Collin Wentworth? You work for him? - Yeah.
不管怎样,我们刚刚关闭了一个大账户,我们正在举♥行♥一个派对来庆祝。
Anyway, we just closed a big account and we were having a party to celebrate.
我很早就回家睡觉了几点?
I came home early and went to bed. - What time?
10点左右。
Around 10:00.
后来2点15分,我记得因为我看了看钟,
And then later at 2:15, I remember because I looked at the clock,
我醒来了。我听到一声尖叫。
I woke up. I heard a scream.
不是很响,有点闷,但我能分辨出来是从公园传来的。
Not very loud, kind of muffled, but I could tell it came from the park.
我跳起来,走向窗户。
I jumped up and I went to the window.
哪个窗口?-卧室的窗户。
Which window? - The bedroom window.
我们可以看看吗?
May we see it?
窗帘打开了吗?-对
Were the drapes open? - Yes.
你看到了什么?
And what did you see?
就在下面。
Right down there.
他从后面抓住她,把她拖到街上。
He had her from behind and was sort of dragging her toward the street.
她在挣扎。然后他把她扔了下去,
She was struggling. And then he threw her down,
开始让她窒息。
and started choking her.
就在那时,她大声尖叫,
And that's when she screamed, real loud,
“救命!救命!”然后他就逃跑了你为什么不报♥警♥?
"Help! Help me!" And then he ran away. - Why didn't you call the police?
我觉得没那么重要,我有什么要说的
I didn't think it was that important, that I had anything to say
直到我读到另一个被谋杀的女孩。
until I read about that other girl that was murdered.
是什么让你觉得有联♥系♥?
What made you think there was a connection?
几个街区外,半小时后。
A few blocks away, half hour later.
为什么,我错了吗?
Why, am I wrong?
不,兰伯特先生,我们认为也有联♥系♥。
No, Mr. Lambert, we think there is a connection, too.
我们很高兴你挺身而出。
And we're very glad you came forward.
香烟?-不,我不抽烟。
Cigarette? - No, I don't smoke.
真为你高兴。
Good for you.
你介意吗?-不
Do you mind? - No.
你仔细看过凶手了吗?
Did you get a good look at the assailant?
是的。-请描述一下他。
Yes. - Describe him, please.
幼小的
Young,
20出头,6英尺高。
early 20s, six foot.
是否有任何区别标志或特征?
Any distinguishing marks or characteristics?
红头发,红头发。
Red hair, red hair.
在耳朵后面梳成鸭尾巴。
Combed back behind the ears in a ducktail.
他穿着什么?
What was he wearing?
棕褐色夹克、蓝色牛仔裤、网球鞋。
A tan jacket, blue jeans, tennis shoes.
网球鞋还是跑鞋?
Tennis shoes or running shoes?
网球鞋。
Tennis shoes.
你说的棕褐色夹克是指运动外套还是风衣?
When you say tan jacket, do you mean a sports coat or windbreaker?
风衣
Windbreaker.
兰伯特先生,你对细节很有眼光。
You have a good eye for detail, Mr. Lambert.
他可能是从那棵树后面来的。
He probably came from behind that tree.
女孩说人行道上空无一人,他不知从哪里冒出来。
The girl says the sidewalk was deserted, that he came out of nowhere.
她几乎没有见到他。
She barely saw him at all.
顺便问一下,你认识她吗?
By the way, do you know her?
谁?-那个女孩。
Who? - The girl.
她就住在附近。
She lives just around the corner.
不
No.
她是个幸运儿。-有好运的
She's a lucky one. - Lucky?
另一个女孩被强♥奸♥、殴打致死并被抛弃。
The other girl was raped, beaten to death, and dumped.
你说他把她拖到街上。
You said he was dragging her toward the street.
他试图把她带到他的车上。
He was trying to get her to his vehicle.
她很幸运,好吧。
She's a lucky one, all right.
兰伯特先生,你说你从派对回来就上♥床♥睡觉了?
Mr. Lambert, you said you came back from the party and went right to bed?
这是正确的。
That's right.
你一个人吗?
Were you alone?
是的,我不是说过吗?
Yes, didn't I say that?
不完全是这样。
Not exactly.
我独自一人。
I was alone.
戴夫,这就是他睡觉的原因。
That's why he went to sleep, Dave.
我只是想确定一下。
I just wanted to make sure.
你说的棕褐色夹克是指风衣还是运动外套?
When you said tan jacket, did you mean windbreaker or sports coat?
风衣,为什么?
Windbreaker, why?
你去购物了?
You went shopping?
我太紧张了,不知道该怎么办。
I was so nervous, I didn't know what to do.
告诉我发生了什么事。
Tell me what happened.
我们边开车边聊吧。有件事我想看看。
Let's talk as we drive. There's something I want to see.
看到那栋楼了吗?那就是她住的地方,那个被杀的女孩。
See that building? That's where she lived, the girl that was killed.
来吧,我给你看看。
Come on, I'll show you.
就像你看到的那个女孩一样,这个女孩在回家的路上也遭到了袭击。
Like the girl you saw, this one was attacked on her way home, too.
但如果事情发生得这么快,
But if it happened so soon after,
他是怎么计划的?
how did he plan it?
他怎么知道她住在哪里?
How did he know where she lived?
假设他开车沿街而来。
Suppose he came driving down the street.
你知道,他很生气。
You know, he's angry.
请原谅。-可以
Excuse me, please. - Okay.
他在我家外面的尝试失败后感到沮丧。
He's frustrated after his aborted attempt outside my place.
电影精选列表