如果一个知道该按什么按钮的女孩
What if some girl who knew what buttons to push
故意推他们?
deliberately set about pushing them?
他喜欢的女孩。
A girl that was his type.
算了吧。
Forget it.
为什么?-我不会让你的。
Why? - I won't let you.
为什么?-这很危险。
Why? - It's dangerous.
如果你帮忙的话就不会了。我们不会让它发生的。-不,我说了算了吧。
Not if you help. We won't let it be. - No, I said forget it.
谢谢你,我很感激你的提议。
Thank you, I appreciate the offer.
这不比你为她做的多。-你怎么说的?
It's no more than you did for her. - What did you say about that?
我不是一个浪漫的傻瓜就是一个白♥痴♥。
That I was either a romantic fool or an idiot.
我可能两者都是。
I was probably both.
你知道,如果我想继续,你不能阻止我。
You know, if I want to go ahead, you couldn't stop me.
哦?-你会被拘留的,记得吗?
Oh? - You'd be in custody, remember?
我不想泄气,
I don't want to deflate your ego,
但我确实有我自己的理由要抓他。
but I do have my own reasons for wanting him caught.
他袭击了我。
He assaulted me.
如果我认为你是认真的…-你会帮助我的。
If I thought you were serious... - You'd help me.
这是行不通的。他不会再找你了。
It would never work. He wouldn't go for you again.
他会知道这是个陷阱如果他不认识我就不会了。
He'd know it was a trap. - Not if he didn't recognize me.
你只是觉得我不够性感,不能让他试试。
You just don't think I'm sexy enough to make him try.
为什么他认不出你?
Why wouldn't he recognize you?
因为,特里,我是个女人,以防你还没有注意到。
Because, Terry, I'm a woman, in case you still haven't noticed.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
奎克侦探,我是特里·兰伯特。
Detective Quirke, it's Terry Lambert.
现在没关系了。你完全错了。
Never mind that now. You've got it all wrong.
我想放弃自己。
I want to give myself up.
我愿意。但就对你而言。。。
I do. But just to you...
还有Jessup警探。
and Detective Jessup.
嗯,有件事我想让你做。不,现在不行。今晚
Well, there's something I want you to do. No, not now. Tonight.
再多一天也不会有什么不同。
One more day won't make a difference.
听着,10点以后就到这个号♥码。
Look, just be at this number after 10:00.
那我就告诉你吧。就在那里。
I'll tell you about it then. Just be there.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
你的眉毛怎么了染色。
What did you do to your eyebrows? - Dyed.
假睫毛。
Fake eyelashes.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
是 啊
Yeah.
是 啊
Yeah.
为什么他今晚要工作到很晚为什么不呢?
Why would he have to work late tonight? - Why not?
如果他不出去怎么办?如果他下班回家怎么办?
What if he doesn't go out? What if he goes home after work?
那就这样了。我叫奎克。
Then that's it. I call Quirke.
看
Look.
现在,记住,往后退一点。在你的后视镜里看着我。
Now, remember, stay back a little. Watch me in your rearview mirror.
我就在你身后。
I'll be right behind you.
去
Go.
你最好快点走。
You better hurry, go.
不管发生什么事,我们都不会分开。
We don't get separated, no matter what happens.
如果你失去了我,停下来,等我赶上。
If you lose me, stop, wait for me to catch up.
但到那时,他会…-没错,让他走。
But by then, he'd-- - That's right, let him go.
我们不会分开的继续
We don't get separated. - Go on.
不管怎样。同意?-同意!
No matter what. Agreed? - Agreed!
来吧,来吧。
Come on, come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on!
这不是你城里最好的地方。
Not one of your better places in town.
后面有个电♥话♥亭。让我们再看一遍。
There's a phone booth right back there. Let's go over it one more time.
我进去试着装上钩子。如果看起来他会去的话--
I go in and try to set the hook. If it looks like he's gonna go for it--
我打电♥话♥给奎克,告诉他发生了什么事。到你家去,在那里等我。
I call Quirke, tell him what's happening. Get over to your place and meet me there.
我开车回家,亨德森跟在后面。
I drive home with Henderson following.
如果他去找我,奎克会在那里看到的。
If he goes for me, Quirke's there to see it.
你有狼牙棒吗它在我的口袋里。
You have the Mace? - It's in my pocket.
这是一个冷镜头,宝贝
And that's a cold shot, baby
是的,这很累人
Yeah, that's a drag...
喔,妈妈!
Whoo, mama!
一杯啤酒和一杯啤酒。
A beer and a bump.
一杯杜松子酒好的
A shooter of schnapps? - Fine.
现在我在什么地方看到你了
Now I see you out somewhere
你不会给我时间的
You won't give me The time of day
这是一个冷镜头,亲爱的
And that's a cold shot Darling
是啊,真是个累赘
Yeah, that's a drag
是的,请问奎克侦探在吗?
Yeah, is Detective Quirke there, please?
不,没关系。我只是想确定他在那里。
No, that's okay. I just want to make sure he's there.
这是什么?-Jace的赞美。
What's this? - Compliments of Jace.
穿着蓝色衬衫。
In the blue shirt.
那不是很好吗?
Well, isn't that nice?
你是我的生命
You are my life
你是我的爱人
You are my love
你是我的一切
You are my everything
你让我兴奋
You make me high
当我情绪低落时
When I am down
你让我又笑又唱
You make me laugh and sing
随心所欲随心所欲
Come as you want Come as you are
女孩,走进我的生活
Girl, come into my life
你是我的女孩
You are my girl
我的头号♥明星
My number one star
我可能会让你成为我的妻子
I might make you my wife...
女孩,走进我的生活
Girl, come into my life
甜美性感的东西
Sweet and sexy thing
你玩吗?-有时
You play? - Sometimes.
让我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
玩饮料?-玩得开心。
Play for drinks? - Play for fun.
我再请你喝一杯。
I'll buy you another drink.
莱昂,来杯啤酒和一杯啤酒。
Leon, a couple of beers and a bump.
固体。
Solids.
漂亮的一击。
Nice stroke.
流畅的击球是这场比赛的关键。
A smooth stroke is the key to this game.
流畅的击球不仅仅是这场比赛的关键。
A smooth stroke is the key to more than just this game.
注意力也很重要。
Concentration is also important.
不,我知道,你们!来,看这个。
No, I know, you guys! Here, watch this.
是的,我也在出丑。
Yeah, and me making a fool of myself.
很好的尝试。
Nice try.
你在做什么?他会看到你的。
What are you doing? He'll see you.
我现在给奎克打电♥话♥。
I'm calling Quirke now.
为什么?你怎么知道他会跟着我他不会的。
Why? How do you know he'll follow me? - He won't.
他知道你住在哪里。
He knows where you live.
你的钱包。
Your wallet.
他看到了。他上次也做了同样的事,我只是不记得了。
He saw it. He did the same thing the other time, I just didn't remember.
这就是他能把锁拧紧的原因。
That's how he's able to screw up the lock.
那他就要去了。
Then he's going for it.
看起来是这样的。如果我是对的,他会比你先离开这里
Looks like it. If I'm right, he'll leave here before you do
在你家等着。
and be waiting at your place.
该死的。
Damn it.
还有什么你好
And what? - Hi.
你睡在那里?
You slept there?
你好我有一个重要的电♥话♥。如果我只是。。。
Hi. I've got an important phone call. Is it okay if I just...
有个家伙,站在那里跟我说话,他妈的。我不知道。
Some guy, standing there talking to me, some shit. I don't know.
听着,我很抱歉…-听着,极客。
Look, I'm sorry-- - Look, geek.
轮到你了,或者找另一部电♥话♥。
Wait your turn or find another phone.
很抱歉打扰你,但这非常非常重要。你要多久?
I'm sorry to bother you, but it's very, very important. How long will you be?
噢
Ow.
让我自♥由♥你为什么不呢,宝贝
Set me free Why don't you, baby?
可以
Okay.
嘿我一直在等待。我不能再等了。
Hey. I've waited. I can't wait any longer.
我会付钱给你的。你要什么我就给你什么--
I'll pay you. I'll give you whatever you want--
出去走走,伙计你不。。。不
Take a walk, buddy. - You don't... No.
只是街上的另一个怪物。避开!我是认真的!
Just another freak on the street. Beat it! I mean it!
角落口袋里有八个球。
Eight ball in the corner pocket.
我得走了。
Well, I gotta go.
我想重赛。-下一次
I want a rematch. - Next time.
嘿,我怎么才能赢回那杯酒?
Hey, how am I gonna win that drink back?
电影精选列表