他在停车标志处停了下来,就在那里。
He stops at that stop sign, right there.
他看了看,发现一辆车停在红色的地方
Looking over, he sees a car parked in the red,
在这座大楼前面
in front of this building.
他看到一个女孩被锁在情人的怀里
He sees a girl locked in the arms of her lover,
做最后一个晚安之吻
having a last goodnight kiss.
一时冲动,凶手后退了,
On impulse, the killer backs up,
他看到了大楼的侧门,
he sees the side door of the building,
他停车,然后步行回来
he parks, and returns on foot.
他有预感
He plays a hunch.
从车停的地方开始,
From where the car is parked,
他猜那个女孩住在这栋楼里
he's guessed that the girl lives in the building,
很快她就要进去了
and that soon she'll be going inside.
他跑上台阶来到前门
He runs up the steps to the front door,
他对锁做了些什么
where he does something to the lock.
防止钥匙打开的东西
Something that'll prevent a key from opening it.
然后他从台阶上滑回到侧门,
Then he slips back down the steps to the side door,
观察和等待
to watch and to wait.
女孩下了车
The girl gets out of the car,
挥手告别,走上台阶
waves goodbye, and goes up the steps.
她试着开门
She tries to open the door,
但她做不到。
but she can't.
她转身去追她的情人
She turns to call after her lover,
但他已经飞驰而去了
but he's already speeding away.
所以她决定绕过侧门
So she decides to go around to the side door.
她从没去过那里。
She never got there.
警♥察♥都告诉你了?
The police told you all that?
关于那个女孩?
About the girl?
其中大部分。其余的都在报纸上。
Most of it. The rest was in the paper.
我想让你知道我真的很感激你帮我做正确的事,
I want you to know I really appreciate you helping me do the right thing,
向警方描述情况。
giving the police the description.
希望这对他们有用。
Let's hope it's of some use to them.
我什么时候能再见到你很快
When will I see you again? - Soon.
很快。
Very soon.
干得好。
Here you go.
嘿,包里有什么?午餐时间买♥♥点东西?
Hey, what's in the bag? A little lunchtime shopping?
只是一些白葡萄酒。
Just some white wine.
你有什么不该做的吗,老家伙?
You been up to something you shouldn't, old boy?
你什么意思?-一个警♥察♥来看你。
What do you mean? - A cop was here to see you.
Jessup警探。
Detective Jessup.
他要你打那个号♥码给他。
He wants you to call him at that number.
谢谢,科林。
Thanks, Collin.
这是怎么回事?
What's it all about?
没什么大不了的。几天前的晚上,我目睹了对这个女孩的袭击。
Nothing much. A few nights ago I witnessed an assault on this girl.
听起来很有趣。
Sounds interesting.
不是强♥奸♥,科林。更多的是抢劫。
Not a rape, Collin. More of a mugging.
没什么大不了的。
No big deal.
哪天晚上?-哪天晚上?
Which night? - Which night?
是的,是哪天晚上?
Yeah, which night was it?
周四晚上。
Thursday night.
那是晚会的当晚。
That was the night of the party.
是的,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
好
Well?
你不给他打电♥话♥吗?
Aren't you gonna call him?
对我要打电♥话♥给他。
Yes... I'm gonna call him.
你知道,cur--
You know, cur--
我是Terry Lambert Jessup警探。
It's Terry Lambert, Detective Jessup.
当然七点钟就可以了。
Certainly. Seven o'clock, that'll be fine.
他们想让我过来,也许再看一遍我的陈述。
They want me to come over, probably go over my statement again.
你认识警♥察♥。
You know the police.
不,我没有。
No, I don't.
坦率地说,我很惊讶看到你这么牵扯进来。
Frankly, I'm surprised to see you get so involved.
我不知道你有如此强烈的公民责任感。
I didn't know you had such a strong sense of civic duty.
嘿
Hey!
这还不错。
This is not bad.
我也不知道你喜欢法国葡萄酒。
I didn't know you appreciated French wine, either.
我正在培养它的品味。
I'm developing a taste for it.
告诉我你想要什么。
Just tell me what you want.
是的,好的。等一下。
Yeah, okay. Just a sec.
是吗?-我是特里·兰伯特。
Yes? - I'm Terry Lambert.
我是来见Jessup警探的-他们要迟到了。
I'm here to see Detective Jessup-- - They're running late.
如果你有座位,他们几分钟后就会安排好。
If you have a seat, they'll have it set up in a few minutes.
是的,我们在哪里?
Yeah, where were we?
不,当然。。。
No. Of course...
他从未活到95岁以上。
He never lived a day beyond 95.
他们抓住了他。
They got him.
我想我不会有那么糟糕的经历。
I don't think I'm going to have that bad of an experience.
嘿,谢谢。好吧等等
Hey, thanks. All right. Hold on.
设置晚了什么?
Late setting what up?
你说他们很晚才准备好。
You said they were running late setting something up.
你是来排队的,是吗?
You're here for the lineup, aren't you?
阵容?-对
Lineup? - Yes.
不,我想我应该…-你一定就是那个人。
No, I think I was supposed to-- - You must be the one.
我是说,他们告诉我有个证人。
I mean, they told me there was a witness.
对
Yes.
抱歉让你久等了。
Sorry to keep you waiting.
哦,嗨。
Oh, hi.
当然,你们俩一定有很多话要谈。
Of course, you two must have quite a bit to talk about.
但我得请你在诉讼过程中不要这样做。
But I'll have to ask you to refrain from doing so during the proceedings.
这边走。
Right this way.
我想让你看看六个人
There are six men I want you to look at.
别担心。他们看不到你了。
Don't worry. They won't be able to see you.
我不想让你失望,但我以前告诉过你--
I don't wanna disappoint you, but I told you before--
我知道,康纳利女士。我想让你一起去
I know, Ms. Connelly. I wanted you to come along
因为有时候人们看到的比他们意识到的要多。
because sometimes people see more than they realize.
但是兰伯特先生,
But Mr. Lambert here,
他仔细看了看那个人是吗?
he got a good look at the man. - You did?
嗯,我。。。
Well, I...
走吧,先生们。不要害羞。
Step right up, gentlemen. Don't be shy.
这是正确的。一直到最后。
That's right. All the way to the end.
慢慢来。
Take your time.
看看每一个。
Look at each one.
非常小心。
Very carefully.
先生们,请面向左边。
Face left, gentlemen, please.
但那天晚上你确实看了他一眼。
But you did get a good look at him that night.
足以给我们提供详细的描述。
Good enough to give us that detailed description.
但看到他们都这样在一起,我就不能肯定了。
But seeing them all together like this, I just can't be sure.
但如果你和那个男人面对面
But surely if you were to come face-to-face with the man
你描述得这么详细,你会认出他来的,不是吗?
you described in such detail, you'd recognize him, wouldn't you?
是的,我想是的。
Yes, I think so.
事情就是这样。你的直觉错了。
That's the way it goes. Your hunch was wrong.
预感
Hunch?
你今晚看到的一个人以前做过这种事。
One of the men you saw tonight has done this kind of thing before.
再加上你的描述。。。
That, combined with your description...
很明显,我错了。
Well, obviously I was wrong.
我们得继续找。
We'll just have to keep looking.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
很抱歉你没认出他来。
I'm sorry you didn't recognize him.
是的,我也是。
Yeah, me too.
我以前见过你。
I've seen you before.
在Edgar家。
At Edgar's.
我不认为…-我在那里喝鸡尾酒。
I don't think... - I cocktail there.
这不是我认识人的夜晚。
It's not my night for recognizing people.
事情发生的那天晚上,我正在下班回家的路上。
I was walking home from work the night it happened.
我不再那样做了。
I don't do that anymore.
有很多我不做的事。
There's a lot I don't do.
除非我知道他是谁,否则不行。
Can't do, until I know who he is.
他们似乎很确定是同一个人袭击了另一个女孩。
They seem pretty sure that the same guy attacked that other girl.
只有她死了,我还活着。
Only she's dead and I'm alive.
我想我应该感到幸运。
I should feel lucky, I guess.
你认为他们会抓住他吗?
Do you think they'll catch him?
电影精选列表