他们可能会因为他对其他人所做的事而逮捕他。
they might be able to get him for what he did to the others.
那些没有像你这样的人保护她们的女孩。
The girls that didn't have someone like you to protect them.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
问题不是我该怎么办,
The question isn't what am I going to do,
这就是你要做的,
it's what are you going to do,
她打算怎么办?
and what is she going to do?
现在轮到我观看了。
Now it's my turn to watch.
谢谢你的啤酒。
Thanks for the beer.
特里。
Terry.
是 啊
Yeah?
警♥察♥来过这里。他们刚刚离开。
The cops have been here. They just left.
在这里他们要我给他们打电♥话♥?
Here? They want me to call them?
他们不想和你说话。
They don't want to talk to you.
他们想谈谈你关于我?
They wanted to talk about you. - About me?
你在这里多久了,你是什么样的人。
How long you've been here, what you're like.
他们还想知道我们那晚的派对。
They also want to know about the night of that party we had.
你的心情如何,为什么早退。
What your mood was, why you left early.
他们似乎怀疑你有什么事。
It's almost as though they suspect you of something.
他们还有别的要求吗?
Did they ask anything else?
如果我在4月26日或27日注意到你有什么不寻常的地方。
If I'd noticed anything unusual about you on April 26th or 27th.
什么
What?
他们认为你记下了我的情绪?
They think you keep a diary of my moods?
为什么他们会特别问那些日期?
Why would they ask about those dates in particular?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
无论如何,谢谢你,科林。很抱歉他们打扰了你。
Anyway, thanks, Collin. I'm sorry they bothered you.
嘿,等等我!
Hey, wait for me!
警♥察♥不知道你的情况。还没有
The police don't know about you. Not yet.
他们一直在审问我的邻居。
They've been questioning my neighbors.
我想他们窃听了我的电♥话♥。
I think they've tapped my phone.
他们一直在看着我。
And they've been watching me.
还不止这些。丹尼斯·康纳利看到我们在一起。她在法庭上见过你。
That's not all. Denise Connelly saw us together. She saw you in court.
她已经明白了。
She's figured it out.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
窃听了你的电♥话♥?
Tapped your phone?
Terry,你犯了一个错误,一个简单的错误。
Terry, you made a mistake, a simple mistake.
警♥察♥不会那么做的。
The police wouldn't do that.
他们今天早上在办公室询问科林。
They were at the office this morning, questioning Collin.
科林?-这是正确的。
Collin? - That's right.
他们为什么要问科林关于我!西尔维亚。
Why would they question Collin? - About me! Sylvia.
这就是我想告诉你的。
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
他们怀疑你和某人在一起吗?
Do they suspect you were with somebody?
我不知道他们怀疑什么。
I don't know what they suspect.
看起来他们在想也许我没有杀了那些女孩。
It looks like they're wondering if maybe I didn't kill those girls.
这有点疯狂,
It makes sense in a crazy sort of way,
我一直想把责任推到别人身上。
that I've been trying to put the blame on somebody else.
这没有任何意义。这太荒谬了。你太偏执了。
It doesn't make any sense. It's ridiculous. You're being paranoid.
不管怎样,他们跟科林谈了什么?
Anyway, what did they talk to Collin about?
他们问他关于4月26日的事。
They asked him about April 26th.
那是第二起谋杀案的日期。
That's the date of the second murder.
他们还问了他派对当晚的情况。
They also asked him about the night of the party.
我为什么早退。
Why I left early.
派对。。。
The party...
如果柯林开始考虑派对怎么办?
What if Collin starts thinking about the party?
在某种程度上,这将部分解决我们的问题。
In one way, that would partially solve our problems.
你什么意思?-如果Collin把二加二放在一起,
What do you mean? - If Collin put two and two together,
你不必如此害怕去报♥警♥。
you wouldn't need to be so afraid to go to the police.
去报♥警♥?
Go to the police?
我不能那样做。你知道的。你一直都知道。
I can't do that. You know that. You've always known.
此外,我认为你夸大了整件事。
Besides, I think you're exaggerating the whole thing.
那红发人呢,亨德森?
And what about the redhead, Henderson?
那他呢?他下车了。-如果你作证,他就不会了。
What about him? He got off. - If you'd testified, he wouldn't have.
我从没说过是他。我从不确定。你已经下定决心了。
I never said it was him. I was never sure. You made up your own mind about that.
如果是他,他可以再做一次。
If it was him, he could do it again.
住手Terry。这不公平。
Stop it, Terry. That's not fair.
发生这种事不是我的错。
It's not my fault this is happening.
此外,它会成功的。
Besides, it will work out.
警♥察♥不是傻瓜丹尼斯·康纳利呢?
The police aren't fools. - What about Denise Connelly?
谁?-被袭击的女孩。
Who? - The girl that was attacked.
她知道我们的一切。
She knows all about us.
去找她。告诉她我们需要一点时间。我不得不思考。
Go to her. Tell her we need a little time. I have to think.
她会讲道理的,不是吗?
She'll be reasonable, won't she?
也许吧。-她一定是。
Maybe. - She has to be.
我没有让我们卷入这件事。你知道的。
I didn't get us into this. You know that.
我现在得走了。我愿意。
I have to go now. I do.
我从来都不知道你戴过隐形眼镜。
I never even knew you wore contact lenses.
一个小角度倒过来就可以了,艾伦。
A little reverse angle should have been all right, Alan.
谢谢,丹尼斯。
Thanks, Denise.
你好。-你好
Hello. - Hi.
我需要谈谈。
I need to talk.
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
Cece掩护我好吗可以
Cece, cover me, will ya? - Okay.
我和她谈过了。我告诉她你的事,告诉她警♥察♥的事。
I talked to her. I told her about you, told her about the police.
现在,警方似乎已经意识到了这一点
Now, the police seem to have gotten it into their heads
也许我和那些女孩的遭遇有关。
that maybe I had something to do with what happened to those girls.
他们知道你撒谎,只是不知道为什么。
They know you lied, they just don't know why.
是的。-那天晚上你看到了吗?
Yeah. - Did you see any of it that night?
不
No.
她看到了,但她不肯前进,所以你取代了她的位置。
She saw it, but she wouldn't go forward, so you took her place.
我以为我能成功。-她让你?
I thought I could bring it off. - And she let you?
是 啊
Yeah.
你要么是个浪漫的傻瓜,要么是个白♥痴♥。
You're either a romantic fool or you're an idiot.
我不知道哪个更糟。
I don't know which is worse.
她现在说什么,现在你陷入困境了?
What does she say now, now that you're in a spot?
她想等待,给警♥察♥时间来解决。
She wants to wait, give time to the police to sort it out.
美好的
Nice.
你不理解她的立场我当然知道。
You don't understand her position. - Sure I do.
她有一个丈夫,身边有一个帅哥,没有人比她更聪明。
She has a husband, a stud on the side, and nobody the wiser.
她想保持这样。
She wants to keep it that way.
丹尼斯。。。
Denise...
是 啊那你现在打算怎么办?
Yeah. So what are you gonna do now?
我做了我所做的。
I did what I did.
如果让我重来一次,我会做得不同。
If I had it to do over, I'd do it differently.
但这是我的主意,
But it was my idea to handle it the way we did,
我认为我强迫Sylvia承担后果是不公平的
and I don't think it's fair for me to force Sylvia to pay the consequences
除非她得出与我相同的结论。
unless she's come to the same conclusion I have.
还没有。-就像我说的。
Not yet. - Like I said.
浪漫的傻瓜。
A romantic fool.
亨德森呢?
What about Henderson?
她想对他做什么?
What does she wanna do about him?
她不确定是亨德森干的,她从来都不知道。
She's not sure it was Henderson and she never was.
但你是肯定的。那没有任何意义。
But you were sure. That doesn't make any sense.
我知道。说来话长,我希望有一天能告诉你,我会的。
I know. It's a long story and I'd like to tell it to you someday, I would.
但现在,丹妮丝,我只想再多一点时间。
But right now, Denise, all I want is a little more time.
丹尼斯,说真的。
Denise, seriously.
再多一点时间,好的。但我是给你时间,不是给她。
A little more time, okay. But I'm giving the time to you, not to her.
你是个浪漫的傻瓜。她很清楚自己在做什么。
You're the romantic fool. She knows exactly what she's doing.
兰伯特先生。
Mr. Lambert.
早上好
Good morning.
你介意和我一起去吗?
Would you mind coming with me?
奎克侦探和我想和你谈几分钟。
Detective Quirke and I'd like to talk to you for a few minutes.
我跟着你好吗?
Shall I follow you?
没关系。我会带你回来的。
That's okay. I'll bring you back.
兰伯特先生。
Mr. Lambert.
看来你对我们不太诚实。
It seems you haven't been exactly truthful with us.
哦,是的。关于联♥系♥人的事我很抱歉。-那是我们的错。
Oh, yes. I'm sorry about the contacts. - That's our fault.
我们应该问一下。
We should've asked.
我不是在说这个。
I'm not talking about that.
我们听说你那天晚上出去了。
We've learned that you went out that night.
你告诉我们你在床上。-对
You told us you were in bed. - Yes.
你被唤醒,你目睹了袭击,
That you were awakened, you witnessed the attack,
电影精选列表