我们不是为了喝酒,记得吗?
We didn't play for drinks, remember?
你不会一个人回家吧?
Well, you ain't going home alone, are you?
听着,我很感激你给我买♥♥饮料,但你只买♥♥了这么多。
Look, I appreciate you buying me the drink, but that's all you bought.
放开我的手臂如果我没有呢?
Let go of my arm. - What if I don't?
然后这些。。。
Then these...
这些将和八个球一起放在角落的口袋里。
These will be in that corner pocket right along with the eight ball.
嘿我不知道你有什么问题。我不知道--
Hey! I don't know what your problem is. I have no idea--
你要电♥话♥吗?-对
You want the phone? - Yes.
那正是。。。是的。-在这里
That's exactly... Yes. - Here.
嘿不
Hey! No!
嘿,放开我,伙计!
Hey, get off of me, man!
丹尼斯!不
Denise! No!
好吧,嘿。嘿
All right, hey. Hey!
别闹了!来吧嘿
Break it up! Come on. Hey!
嘿,来吧。站起来。
Hey, come on. On your feet.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了?你聋了?
What the fuck's the matter with you? You deaf?
来吧,我现在想看看身份证。-我在用电♥话♥!
Come on, I want to see some ID, now. - I was using the phone!
我想打电♥话♥给Quirke警探警官--
I'm trying to call Detective Quirke, Officer--
保存它!立即识别。
Save it! ID now.
好吧,伙计。来吧
All right, buddy. Come on.
对着电♥话♥亭。
Over up against the phone booth.
对着电♥话♥亭。张开你的腿!
Up against the phone booth. Spread your legs!
散开他们没时间了。这是紧急情况
Spread 'em! - There's no time. It's an emergency
嘿,安静。举起你的手臂。
Hey, quiet. Just put your arms up.
来吧。-别碰我,你妈--
Come on. - Don't touch me, you mother--
散开,就这样。
Spread 'em. That's it.
又好又安静。
Nice and quiet.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
停止
Stop!
嘿嘿
Hey! Hey!
一个亚当16,一个亚当16
One-Adam 16, one-Adam 16.
见华盛顿街的那个女人
See the woman, Washington Street.
哈佛十字街
Cross street Harvard.
你好你能听到我说话吗?
Hello? Can you hear me?
有人能听到我说话吗?你好
Can anybody hear me? Hello?
警♥察♥频率,警戒线
Police frequency, clear line.
很好,你能听到我说话吗 -警♥察♥频率,警戒线畅通
Good, you can hear me? - Police frequency, clear line.
听着,我想。。。我能和奎克侦探谈谈吗?
Listen, I wanna... Can I talk to Detective Quirke?
这是警♥察♥的频率,请让开
This is a police frequency, clear the line.
听着,婊♥子♥。我知道这是警♥察♥的频率。
Listen, bitch. I know this is a police frequency.
我刚偷了一辆警车。
I've just stolen a police car.
现在让我和奎克侦探谈谈。
Now let me speak to Detective Quirke.
这不是电♥话♥。如果您想打电♥话♥,
This is not a telephone. If you wish to make a telephone call,
从你偷来的车里出来,去打电♥话♥
get out of the car you have stolen and go to a telephone.
外面还有人能听到我说话吗?还有其他警车吗?
Can anybody else out there hear me? Any other police cars?
否定。只有我一个人
Negative. No one but me.
然后转送这个。我是Terry Lambert我刚偷了辆警车,
Then relay this. This is Terry Lambert, I've just stolen a police car,
我正要去丹尼斯·康纳利的公♥寓♥。
and I'm on my way to Denise Connelly's apartment.
地址 -纪念碑街7345号♥。
The address? - 7345 Monument Street.
它在广场附近。奎克熟悉这座大楼。
It's near the square. Quirke knows the building.
告诉奎克侦探就行了。告诉大家。
Just tell Detective Quirke. Tell everybody.
帮助
Help!
帮助我!某人
Help me! Somebody!
帮助
Help!
你
You!
过来,妈妈--
Come here, mother--
丹尼斯!-我没事。
Denise! - I'm okay.
他逃不了。-不Terry。
He can't get away. - No, Terry.
他们会认为是我♥干♥的!
They'll think I did this, too!
特里!
Terry!
嘿
Hey!
噢
Ow!
在下面!救救他!帮助他。
Down there! Help him! Help him.
不要开枪!
Don't shoot!
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
你知道,我们无论如何都会抓住他的。
We'd have gotten him anyway, you know.
最终,我们会蒙混过关的。
Eventually, we would've muddled through.
你在他的点火器里放了什么?牙签?
What did you put in his ignition? A toothpick?
回形针。-可爱的
A paperclip. - Cute.
那么现在发生了什么?
So what happens now?
对你的朋友来说,还有伪证的问题
For your friend here, there's still the matter of perjury
妨碍司法公正。
and obstruction of justice.
我得说他在看。。。
I'd say he's looking at...
10至12年。
ten to 12 years.
只是开玩笑。
Just kidding.
给自己找个好律师。
Get yourself a good lawyer.
你看起来是个头脑冷静的女孩。
You seemed like such a level-headed girl.
你今晚演了一出愚蠢的戏。你很幸运,结果一切顺利。
That was a stupid play you made tonight. You're lucky it turned out all right.
你们俩都是。
You both are.
电影精选列表