然后我迷路了,一切都变了。
And then I got lost, all turned around.
我不确定你会来。
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我几乎没有。
I almost didn't.
然后我迷路了,一切都变了。
And then I got lost, all turned around.
没有什么是一样的。-你想喝点什么吗?
Nothing looked the same. - Would you like something to drink?
也许那会很好。一些白葡萄酒。
Maybe that would be good. Some white wine.
白葡萄酒?
White wine?
我现在没有白葡萄酒了。来杯啤酒怎么样?
I'm out of white wine right now. How about a beer?
也可能是这样。
It's probably just as well.
我已经喝够了。
I've had enough to drink already.
也许太多了。
Maybe too much.
你怎么逃走的?
How'd you get away?
我妹妹有问题。。。
My sister's having problems...
和她丈夫在一起。
with her husband.
我告诉科林她要见我。
I told Collin she needed to see me.
在这个时候?
At this hour?
这是一场危机。
It's a crisis.
你说什么?
What did you say?
谢谢你的聚会。
Thanks for the party.
柯林不会想我的。
Collin won't miss me.
他是你丈夫。我只是为他工作。
He's your husband. I just work for him.
我不知道该说什么。-我也不知道。
I don't know what to say. - I don't either.
我从来没有…-我知道。
I've never-- - I know.
你为什么。。。为什么是你?
Why did you... Why are you?
因为你想让我这么做。
Because you wanted me to.
而且很长时间以来一直想要我。-我很明显?
And have wanted me for a long time. - I was so obvious?
我不能忽视它。
I couldn't ignore it.
我想我已经到了需要这样的人来找我的时候了。
And I guess I'm to the point where I need to be wanted like that.
科林…-哦,别告诉我柯林也知道。
Collin... - Oh, don't tell me Collin knew, too.
如果Collin知道。。。
If Collin knew...
你认识他。
You know him.
你认为柯林如果知道会怎么做?
What do you think Collin would do if he knew?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不能动了。
I can't move.
感谢上帝。
Thank God.
但我必须这么做。
But I have to.
你能原谅我吗?我马上回来。
Will you excuse me? I'll be right back.
特里!
Terry!
特里!
Terry!
什么
What?
不
No!
这是什么?发生了什么事他想杀了她。
What is it? What happened? - He was trying to kill her.
是谁?
Who was?
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, you all right?
他现在走了。
He's gone now.
他从背后抓住了她。
He had her from behind.
他把她拖到街上。
He was dragging her toward the street.
小心她。
Be careful with her.
给你。
There you go.
好了,抓住我的胳膊。
There you go, take my arm.
很好,走。。。
Good, walk...
看起来她没事。
Looks like she's all right.
来吧来吧,他们可以看到你。
Come on. Come on, they can see you.
他想杀了她。
He was trying to kill her.
我花了一点时间才意识到这真的发生了。
It took me a moment to realize it was really happening.
你看见他了吗?-是的,他的脸很白。
Did you see him? - Yes, his face was so white.
好吧,好吧,好吧。-哦,我得离开这里。
Okay, okay, okay. - Oh, I've got to get out of here.
我陪你走到你的车旁。
I'll walk you to your car.
他长什么样?
What'd he look like?
二十,二十四。
Twenty, twenty-four.
拥有难以置信的白皮肤。
With unbelievable white skin.
红色的头发像鸭子一样向后梳。
And red hair, combed back like a duck.
鸭尾巴?-对
A ducktail? - Yes.
你知道,如果我早点离开的话,那可能就是我了。
You know, if I left any earlier, that could have been me down there.
你可能救了我的命。
You may have saved my life.
这是我的荣幸。
The pleasure was mine.
事实上,如果我能再次为您效劳的话,让我更进一步。
In fact, let me go further if I can be of service again.
哦,不要。
Oh, don't.
我现在都想不起来了。
I can't even think about that now.
我很害怕,而且比我应该的晚。
I'm scared, and later than I should be.
这可能会给我们俩带来麻烦。
And that could be trouble for us both.
有什么遗憾吗?
Any regrets?
一个也没有。
Not one.
不管发生了什么,也许是因为它,
In spite of what happened, maybe because of it,
这是我记忆中最激动人心的夜晚。
it's the most exciting night I can remember.
你呢?-遗憾?你在开玩笑吗?
You? - Regrets? Are you kidding?
好吧
All right!
昨天晚上很难熬?
Rough night last night?
你什么意思?-你迟到了。
What do you mean? - You're late.
我想也许你睡过觉。
Thought maybe you slept in.
他一直在找你。-科林?
He's been asking for you. - Collin?
祝你好运
Good luck.
我想要现场的混凝土。
I want the concrete on the site.
如果我到了那里,发现我的孩子们坐在那里,拉着他们的屁♥股♥。。。
If I get there and find my boys sitting around, pulling their puds...
昨晚你怎么了?
What happened to you last night?
好吧,你一定要这样做。它的最后一♥码♥。
Well, see to it that you do. Every last yard of it.
派对。。。你去哪里了哦,哪里也没有。我回家了。
The party... where did you disappear to? - Oh, nowhere. I went home.
我看见你和我妻子说话,然后我就知道你走了。
I saw you talking with my wife and the next thing I knew, you were gone.
那是什么?
What's that?
这是一种美,不是吗?
It's a beauty, isn't it?
属于Bugsy Siegel。
Belonged to Bugsy Siegel.
四十岁,从未注册过。
Forty years old, never been registered.
你从哪里得到的一个朋友。
Where you'd get it? - A friend.
从朋友那里得到的。
Got it from a friend.
等一下。
Hold it.
感觉很好,不是吗?
Feels good, doesn't it?
它适合你的手。
The way it fits in your hand.
几乎让你希望你有理由解雇它。
Almost makes you wish you had a reason to fire it.
对不起,你的报纸。
Excuse me, your paper.
谢谢。-嗨Terry。
Thank you. - Hi, Terry.
嗨,莱拉。
Hi, Layla.
嗯,市场正在好转。
Well, the market's looking up.
Wooten项目进展如何?
How are things coming on the Wooten project?
喂?-隐马尔可夫模型?
Hello? - Hmm?
哦,一切都在控制之中。
Oh, everything's under control.
事实上,我最好现在就回去。
In fact, I better get back to it right now.
我可以吗?
May I?
请便。
Be my guest.
什么这么有趣?
What's so interesting?
看起来中东地区又在升温。
Looks like the Mideast is heating up again.
你看,这就是为什么我从来不看新闻。
You see, that's why I never read the news.
正当
Right.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think about it?
新闻里的那个女孩?
The girl in the news?
几个街区外,不到半小时后。
A few blocks away, less than half an hour later.
我想很有可能就是你看到的那个人。
I think there's a good chance it's the man you saw.
但不是同一个女孩。
Not the same girl, though.
被谋杀的女孩是个金发女郎。
Murdered girl was a blonde.
你说你看到的那个人有棕色的头发天啊,太可怕了。
You said the one you saw had brown hair. - God, it's scary.
报纸上还有关于证人的报道吗?
Did the paper say anything else about witnesses?
上面说没有。
It said there weren't any.
Terry如果是同一个人没有人看见他,
Terry, if it was the same man and no one else saw him,
我应该向警方描述一下。
I should go forward, give the police a description.
你可以要求他们对你的身份保密。
You could ask them to keep your identity a secret.
如果他们不愿意呢?一切都会出来的。
What if they wouldn't? It would all come out.
一封信怎么样?-一封匿名信。
What about a letter? - An anonymous letter.
不,他们不会太注意的。
No, they wouldn't pay much attention to it.
他们会认为是某个怪人干的。
They would think it was from some crank.
哦,天哪,特里。我想做正确的事。
Oh, Jesus, Terry. I want to do the right thing.
为什么我的生活要颠倒过来
Why should my life be turned upside down
电影精选列表