干嘛 发生了什么
What? What's happening?
他好像在挑战我们 来一场霹雳舞对决
I think he's challenging us to a break-dance battle?
对决开始了
Oh, it's on!
发生了什么
What's happening?
看起来有点像街舞啊
Looks like a little popping and locking.
有点像什么
A little what?
你好呀 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
-嘿 -把他们两个冻进冰里
- Hey. - Take those two and put them on ice.
他们抓住了胖红和我妹妹 我们得走了
They got Red and my sister. We gotta go.
那超级武器呢
But the super-weapon.
那可是我妹妹 先生
That's my sister, mister.
我一定要救她
And I'm gonna save her.
飞镖黄 慢一点
Chuck, slow down.
慢点儿 停下
Slow down. Stop!
进入
你折腾够了吗
Hey. You done?
-发生什么了 -让我想想
- What happened? - Oh, let's see.
你害得我们被抓住
Well, you got us captured
然后困在冰里在这巨大的泳池玩具上
and trapped in ice on top of giant pool toys.
干得好
Good job.
我以为
I just thought that
可能我可以
maybe if I could...
阻止我
Stop me?
是的 你们这俩小情侣以为
Yeah, you two lovebirds just thought
你们可以过来这里然后阻止我吗
y'all could sail over here and stop me.
-情侣 不是 -不不不
- Lovebirds? No way. - No, no, no.
我们连好朋友都算不上
We're barely, like, friend birds.
猜你们就会这么说
So typical.
你这种好强的男孩配一个厉害的女孩
Type-A male paired with a strong female,
你就是受不了这样 不是吗
and you just can't stand it, can you?
-我 -让我猜猜看
- Well, I... - Let me guess.
你喜欢自己一个人飞
You prefer to fly solo.
我要救每一个人
I have to save everybody
都靠我自己
all by myself!
像个男人一样
Just like a man.
她说的好像是对的
Ooh, ouch. That is kind of true, though.
可能她是比较主动的那个
Maybe she was a little clingy at times.
可能是她送你订婚戒指
Maybe she gave you that engagement ring
就是有点太早了
a little bit too early.
我觉得她不是在说咱们
I don't think she's talking about us.
可能她在说
Maybe she's talking about...
无敌神鹰
Mighty Eagle.
-黛比 把电视打开 -好的
- Debbie! Turn on the TV. - Yes.
这个
Okay...
就是上面有一个红色按钮的那个
It's the one with the red button on top.
呃
Okay...
红色按钮 黛比
Red, Debbie.
我计划要做的事
What I'm planning to do is
小鸟岛
猪猪岛
把这两个支离破碎尚不发达的小岛
take these little-bitty, undeveloped islands,
变成我自己的天堂
and turn them into my own personal paradise.
你疯了吧
You're insane!
我要把自己放在第一位
I am putting myself first.
因为你知道吗 我为此努力付出了很多
Because you know what? I worked hard for it,
这我应得的
and I deserve it.
我要做的就是消灭掉所有的居民
All I gotta do is clear out all these inhabitants.
你是个魔鬼
You're a monster!
格伦 给他们看看我在说什么
Glenn, show them what I'm talking about.
你干嘛呢 跟上我的节奏了吗
Excuse me? Are you getting smart with me right now?
♪ 难以相信我们在天上飞 天上飞 ♪
♪ I can't believe we're soaring Through the sky! Sky! ♪
♪ 多谢了我们的猪猪朋友 他们是很酷的 ♪
♪ All thanks to our pig pals They are cool ♪
♪ 朋友 朋友 ♪
♪ Guys! Guys! ♪
那是什么
What the heck was that?
猪猪岛
Piggy Island?
所有人 注意了
Attention, everyone!
你们必须要逃命了
It is imperative that you all run for your lives!
小鸟岛
Bird Island?
我的妈咪和爹地
My mommy and daddy.
特伦斯 孩子们呢
Terence? Where are the kids?
孩子们去哪了
Where are the kids?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我还以为胖红会救我们的
I thought Red was supposed to save us!
我的天
Oh, my gah...
我的天呐
Huh? Oh, my gah.
哈哈哈
Oh! Ha-ha-ha!
是有作用的
It actually worked.
是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes!
那个岛上到处都是
Those islands are filled
纯洁无辜的猪猪和小鸟
with innocent birds and pigs!
你们是有机会撤退的
You all had the chance to evacuate.
但是因为某些原因 你们没有这样做
But for some reason, you didn't.
所以你百分之百确定
So you are 100 percent sure
我们不用撤离吗
we shouldn't evacuate?
我确定 我们不需要撤离
I am sure. No one needs to evacuate.
所有人都保持平静
Everybody just stay calm.
对不起
Sorry.
其实我一点也不觉得对不起
Not sorry. I'm truly not sorry.
幸好没被打到
Dodged that bullet.
商店模型
无敌神鹰
鸟食
我+泽塔
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
胖红 这不是你的错
Red, it's not your fault.
不 都怪我
No. It... It is my fault.
我首先考虑的是我自己而不是所有人
I put myself before everyone else.
我害怕我如果不是英雄了
I was afraid if I wasn't a hero anymore,
他们就
they'd all stop...
他们就不会喜欢我了
They'd all stop liking me.
哦 胖红 所以你做这些
Oh, Red. So you did all of this
是因为害怕没有人喜欢你吗
because you were afraid of not being liked?
我
I...
是的
Yes.
朋友们
My fellow eagles,
有谁厌倦了住在这个冰雪荒地吗
who's tired of living in an icy wasteland?
我们所有人
We are!
她在干啥
What is she doing?
谁厌倦了
Who is tired
小口喝热巧克力
of sipping hot chocolate
但还会把脑袋冻住
and getting brain freeze?
我
Aah! Me!
谁不想再吃冷冻的晚餐了
Who's tired of frozen dinners?
哇哦 冻住的晚饭吗
Whoa, frozen dinners?
快点 炸♥弹♥黑快点走
Come on, Bomb, let's go.
谁厌倦了
Who's tired of playing only
各种香草冰 真·冰茶 和冰块
only Vanilla Ice, Ice-T and Ice Cube?
我
I am.
谁想要无忧无虑地在美丽的大太阳下生活
Who wants to live worry-free under a beautiful tropical sun?
我 我喜欢热的天气
Me! I want to be hot!
我想要炎热的天气
I want it hot!
现在不能回头了
There's no turning back!
我们应得的未来正等着我们呢
The future we deserve is about to be ours!
格伦 启动武器
Glenn! Activate the weapon!
开始倒计时
Start the countdown.
十分钟后发射
Ten minutes to launch.
好了 靠后站
All right, stand back.
-等等 你也听到了吗 -是Bomb吗
- Wait, did you hear that too? - Bomb?
什么
What in the...?
- 你们认真的吗 -什么 不 -我们没有
- Really, guys? - What? No. - We weren't...
啊 是的 他们是
Uh. Yeah, they were.
朋友们 这个时间为什么倒着走啊
Guys, why is that clock counting backwards?
-我们只剩十分钟了 -再晚就来不及了
- We've only got 10 minutes. - It's now or never.
猪猪和小鸟们都靠我们了
电影精选列表