just like a volcano.
是的 这是最可怕的部分
Yep, and here's the scary part.
这是他们的精神领袖
This is their psychotic leader!
这是怎么混进来的 下一张
Ooh! How'd that get in there? Ha, ha. Next.
-屁照哦 -下一张 不 下一站
- Oh, butt shot. - Next. No. Next. Next!
我的眼睛受到了玷污
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
康妮
Courtney!
额 你自己拍的怪我
I mean, you took them.
这位就是那儿的疯子头头
This is their psychotic leader.
冷静点 兄弟 你认识她吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. Buddy, do you know her?
什么 我吗 才没有
What? Me? No.
不不不 绝对没有 千古奇冤
No, definitely not, absolutely not.
此人我闻所未闻
Never seen her before in my life.
那是谁呀 完全没有印象欸
Who is that? I don't know!
不知道你在说什么 但我们还是继续吧
Not terribly convincing, but moving on.
行 那计划是什么
Great. What's the plan?
好的 这是我们现在的安排
All right, here's what we're looking at, folks.
第一步 潜入鹰之岛
Step one: Travel undetected to Eagle Island.
-好的 -然后呢
- Hmm. - Uh-huh.
第二步 我们将深入敌人内部
Step two: We're gonna break
入侵那支超级武器
into the super-weapon.
-明白 -没错 没错 没错
- Got it. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
第三步
And step three:
听起来好棒
Ooh, ooh.
摧毁超级武器
Deactivate the superweapon.
一旦我们闯入了鬼门关
Once we break in there...
所以没有计划
No plan...
尽量赶在我们的岛屿被摧毁
hopefully, before both islands are destroyed
以及大家扑街之前
and we all die,
大概嗯 大概就这样了
so that's, uh... That's it.
好的 我有一些疑问
Right. So I just have a few questions.
干嘛 我已经解释得这么清楚
Why? I explained everything.
这个计划傻子都能成功
It's a foolproof plan.
行 首先我们要怎样悄悄溜进岛里
Yeah. How do we sneak onto the island?
所谓的超级武器到底是什么
What is the super-weapon
还有我们如何摧毁它
and how do we deactivate it?
关于你提到的脱逃 请问具体如何实施
And when you say "escape," how do you plan to do that?
因为这好像关乎我们的存亡
This is a crucial thing to figure out.
说得太好了 为什么不让她做领头
I agree. Why isn't she in charge?
早跟你说她智商超高了
Told you she's super smart.
大家伙 请等一等
Hey, guys, hold on a second, please.
-无敌神鹰 -干嘛 你看我♥干♥嘛
- Mighty Eagle? - What? What are you looking at?
你有鹰之岛的地图吗
Do you have an Eagle Island map?
什么 不 不 没有这样的地图
What? No. No, there's no map.
-快看 是地图欸 -那确实是地图
- Oh, it's a map. - Yeah, that's a map.
我想看看
Mm-hm. Okay, I just wanna read it.
安静 你们听到了吗
Wait a minute. Do you guys hear that?
听到啥
Do we hear what?
好像有口哨声
Sounds like a, um, like a whistle.
听上去就像
It almost sounds like a:
大伙们看过来
Hey, guys?
快逃
Run!
紧急出口 一路下去
Emergency exit, all the way down!
这可不安全
Well, that's not safe.
等等 停下
Wait! Stop!
-天啦噜 -吓死我了
- Holy macaroni! - RED: Oh, boy.
所有人快跳上来
Everyone hop on!
回放 回放 再看一次
Rewind it. Rewind it. Play it again.
再放一次 再放一次
Play it again! Play it again!
太棒了 我们简直一炮轰顶
Ha, ha. Yes, baby! We knocked the top right off of that!
格伦 你这次没掉链子
Glenn, you didn't mess it up this time.
击个掌 或者不了
Boom! Up top. Or not. Nailed it!
杰瑞 先向上击掌
Jerry, up top.
这应该够吓得他屁滚尿流了
That should send him running.
等等 你说他
Wait. "Him"?
你要吓得谁屁滚尿流
Who you sending running?
对啊 他是谁
Yeah. Who's "him"?
是他们 我说的是他们
"Them." I said "them."
别纠结这些愚蠢的问题
Stop asking me stupid questions.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
刚刚简直是疯了
Wow. That was crazy.
我们差点就死了
We could have died.
谢谢你救我们 无敌神鹰
Thanks for saving our lives, Mighty Eagle!
你永远可以依靠
Well, you can always count on...
所有人抓住地图
Everyone grab the map!
这样行得通
Hey, it's working.
左边 左边 向左偏
Left! Left! Lean to the left!
求你告诉我那是你裤子裂开的声音
Please tell me that was your pants ripping.
我不♥穿♥裤子啊
I don't wear pants!
没人穿裤子啊
None of us wear pants!
不妙
Uh-oh.
8.1秒
Eight point one seconds.
炫舞银 不要
Silver! No!
嘿你俩
Hey!
这什么情况
What is this?
没什么 她刚刚只是
Oh, well, I mean, she was, you know,
她只是在感谢我救了大伙 所以
just thanking me for saving everyone, so...
-抱歉 是你拯救了大伙吗 -当然
- I'm sorry. Saving everyone? - Yeah.
你知道的 用地图是我的主意
You know, the map was my idea.
它在半空就裂了
It ripped.
谁叫我们有这么多鸟
Maybe because there's too many birds.
我
I...
我的山头啊
My mountain!
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We are in trouble.
我们得阻止那个超级武器
We gotta stop that super-weapon.
封口咒
Jinx!
这可不妙 大事不好了
Oh, this is bad. This is really bad.
鹰嘴山怎么了
Eagle Mountain?
我们会没事吗
Are we gonna be okay?
哦我天
Oh, my gah...
鹰嘴山发生了什么 妈妈
What happened to Eagle Mountain, Mom?
等会儿 奇了怪了
Wait a minute. Wait. Wait. Wait.
为什么没有人逃走 他们怎么不害怕
Why isn't anybody leaving? Why they not scared?
哦我懂了 我懂了
Okay. Oh, okay, okay.
这是我们接下来要做的
Here's what we gonna do.
我要你们取出所有的冰球
I want y'all to take all of those ice balls
然后把里头灌满
and fill them up with... Ha, ha...
炽热的熔岩
Molten lava.
这不太可能吧
That's not possible.
怎么 难道你没听说过热稳定乳化剂
What? You never heard of thermal emulsifiers?
可能 大概 吧
Well, yes, yes.
你只需利用聚丙烯酰胺
You just got to get a polyacrylamide
来增强两个表面之间
to enhance the nanoparticle
纳米粒子与表面活性剂的联♥系♥
and surfactant association between the two materials.
那好吧
Uh. Okay.
你就这样操作
So you do that,
现在我要去喂我的爱宠了
and I'm gonna go feed my baby.
我终于可以来喂你了
Yes, I'm finally gonna feed my baby.
真乖 谁是最可爱的宝贝
There you go. Who's my baby?
你是最可爱的宝贝
You're my baby.
啥 别
What...? Don't...
你敢再冲我抛那欠打的媚眼
You better not wink at me. Don't you wink at me.
谁会干出这种事
Who could have done this?
-我简直不敢相信 -我们会没事吗
- I can't believe it. - Are we gonna be okay?
-我们该怎么办 -好了大伙 不要担心
- What are we gonna do? - All right, guys, do not worry.
我们会搞定的
We got this.
我胖红保证大家安全无忧
Red here has got your back.
前后左右 360度保险
And your front and your sides.
包括我的绒绒毛吗
And my floof?
当然了 包括你可爱的绒绒毛
Yeah, even your cute little floof.
你会没事的哦
电影精选列表