Pig-kind and bird-kind are depending on us.
我们要怎么办啊 胖红
What are we gonna do, Red?
呃 我
Well, I, uh..
我觉得
I think...
在这个冠军的时刻 我们需要一个领导
in times like these, we need someone who can lead.
我们需要英雄
We need a hero.
你知道我们需要什么吗 我们需要炫舞银
You know what we need? We need Silver.
什么
Huh?
有什么主意吗
Got any ideas?
事实上 是有一些主意的
I've got a few, actually.
计划
好的
Okay.
这就是超级武器的核心
That's the heart of the super-weapon,
如果你仔细看 你可以看到
and if you look closely, you can see
它是通过大气压驱动的
that it's powered by air pressure.
在火山周围的水分会立即蒸发
Moisture around a composite volcano instantly vaporizes,
给表面送来高压蒸汽
sending a plume of highly pressurized steam to the surface.
压力仓会容纳这些蒸汽
That steam is contained by the pressure chamber.
我们需要破坏的就是这里
And that's the part we need to destroy.
唯一的问题是 它周围有武装保护
Only problem is, it's surrounded by armed guards.
炸♥弹♥黑你觉得你可以搞定那些保安吗
Bomb. Do you think you can take out those guards?
他们看起来很强
Some of them look kind of tough.
应该不容易
It won't be easy.
是的 没问题
Yeah, right. Of course. Got it.
很好 飞镖黄 我需要你
Great. Chuck, I need you
去破坏监控
to disable the security cameras.
挺多的 所以你需要快点
There's a bunch of'em, so you'll have to work fast.
快 这你根本就不用担心
Fast? Don't even worry about it, sis.
胖红 你和我需要进到一个冰球里面
Red, you and I have to get inside one of those ice balls.
进到冰球里吗
Inside an ice ball?
我 好 可以
I... Sure. Okay.
莱纳德 康妮 加里
Leonard, Courtney, Garry,
你们看到那个橘色岩浆旁边的杠杆了吗
do you see that giant lever near the orange lava tube?
看到了
Copy that.
我需要你一直往下拉它
I need you to pull it all the way down.
这样就会制♥造♥出来一个斜坡
That will create a ramp so
当我和胖红在冰球里面滚下来的时候
when Red and I roll down in the ice ball,
我们会沿着完美的轨道向空中发射
we'll be launched through the air at the perfect trajectory
解决掉这个超级武器
to take out the super-weapon.
-明白了吗 -真不错
- Cool?Got it? - Now you're talking.
摧毁
计划不错 炫舞银
Great plan, Silver.
妈妈肯定会为你感到骄傲的
Mama would be so proud.
好了 所有人把手放上来
Okay, everyone put your wings and hooves in.
加油
Go, team!
飞镖黄 你把监控弄坏了就跟我们说一下
Chuck, let us know when you've disabled the cameras.
好的 这就开始了
Okay. On it.
放轻松
Easy, boys.
嘿 杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
怎么了
Yeah?
-过来 看看这个 -怎么了
- Come here. Look at this. - What's up?
正常
守卫
这上面写着一切正常啊
It says everything's normal.
杰瑞 你看到这些了吗
Jerry, are you seeing this?
我什么都没看见呀
I don't see anything.
不 不是那个
No, not that one.
也不在这
Not over here.
我觉得这个应该是了
I think this one's it.
♪ 哈喽 ♪
♪ Hello ♪
♪ 你在寻找的是我吗 ♪
♪ Is it me You're looking for? ♪
♪ 从你眼中我看得出 ♪
♪ I can see it in your eyes ♪
♪ 你就是我要的一切 ♪
♪ You're all I've ever wanted ♪
我们只需要走到那条小道上去
We just need to get over to that track
然后沿着它走到遥控杆那里就好了
and follow it up to the lever.
好的
Okay.
别碰到熔岩管
Don't touch the lava tube.
我不知道我过不过得去
I don't know if I'm gonna fit.
把你屁♥股♥缩起来就行了
Just suck in your butt.
有人闻到培根味了吗
Does anyone smell bacon?
没人看得到我 脚步要轻
No one can see me. Light on my toes.
♪ 我悄悄地在靠近 ♪
♪ I'm sneaking I'm sneaking up real quiet ♪
♪ 我不知谁会带你走 ♪
♪ Who took you out? I don't know ♪
♪ 因为我没有听见他们来的声音 ♪
♪ Because I didn't hear Them coming ♪
♪ 因为他们也是偷偷在靠近我 ♪
♪ Because they snuck up On me ♪
长官 你看到了吗
Captain, you seeing this?
没人看到我
No one sees me.
把他们引开
Take them out.
所以你为什么不直接和飞镖黄组队
So why didn't you just team up with Chuck?
他肯定比我要快得多
He's definitely faster than me.
不 他太轻了
Nope, he's too light.
那为什么不是炸♥弹♥黑他比我重
Why not Bomb, then? You know, he's heavier than me.
他太慢了 你最合适
Too slow. You're perfect.
真好玩 我原以为我们是水火不相容的呢
Oh, that's funny. I thought we weren't compatible.
原本是的 可是 你懂的
Yeah. Well, um, you know...
有些东西变了,所以
Some of the variables changed, so...
变了
Oh, variables, huh?
那么 我们现在是在干嘛
So, uh, what are we doing here?
我们在执行任务
We're on a mission.
噢 对 当然是在做任务
Oh, yeah, the mission. Of course.
炸♥弹♥黑我们已经就位
Okay, Bomb, we are in position.
是时候引开那些守卫了
Time to take out those guards.
收到
Copy that.
加油 炸♥弹♥黑保持冷静
Come on, Bomb, hold it together.
打起精神 你可以做到的
Tighten up. You can do this.
我们在控制室发现了一只流浪鸟
We got a 10-91G in the control room.
10-91G是警用暗号♥ 指发现流浪动物 需被收容
收到
Roger that.
你可以做到的 Bomb
You can do this, Bomb.
只要引开他们就行 带他们出去就行
Just take them out. Just take them out!
谢谢你带我们出来嗨 伙计
Thanks for taking us out, man.
就连格伦都玩得很嗨
Even Glenn's having a good time!
♪ 鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 ♪
♪ Baby shark, doo, doo Doo, doo, doo, doo ♪
♪ 鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟嘟嘟 ♪
♪ Baby shark Doo, doo, doo, doo ♪
♪ 鲨鱼宝宝 ♪
♪ Baby shark ♪
大家一起来
All together!
炫舞银 鲨鱼宝宝上钩了
Silver, baby sharks have taken the bait.
收到 莱纳德 执行计划X
Roger that. Okay, Leonard. Time for Plan X.
计划X 我还以为你说的是氨纶
Plan X? I thought you said spandex.
氨纶 弹性很好的纤维 用于舞蹈服
氨纶
Spandex?
♪ 我穿衬衫太性感了 ♪
♪ I'm too sexy for my shirt ♪
♪ 穿衬衫太性感了 ♪
♪ Too sexy for my shirt ♪
我已经会用这个东西了
Well, I'm working with what I got.
看着不错吖
Looking good, guys.
看起来不错
Looking good.
你们要把手臂摆动起来
You gotta swing your arms.
我有在摆动手臂
I am swinging my arms.
我是这样在摆动手臂
I'm swinging them like this.
太棒了
Yes!
还有三分钟发射
Three minutes to launch.
黛比 我们要重新开始了
Debbie, we are starting over, girl.
就像过新年一样
This is like New Year's.
天呐 真的是诶
Oh, my gosh, yes, okay.
我要去拿点烟花和装饰品
I'm gonna get some glitter and decorations.
这肯定会很好玩
This is gonna be so much fun!
泽塔
Zeta!
我们遇到一个问题
We have a problem.
我的天呐
Oh, my good... Aah!
快去找他们
Go find them!
那就是制♥造♥冰球的地方
Okay. That's where the ice balls are made.
我们要跳到那个洞里
We've gotta jump in that hole
要正好在锯齿打开的时候跳
at the exact moment that the jaws open up.
-你确定吗 -实际上不确定
电影精选列表