这是一个非常振奋人心的任务 我们要去鹰岛
It's a really exciting mission to a place called Eagle...
-鹰之岛啊 -对
- Eagle Island? - Yes.
所以你听说
So you've heard...
听说过
Heard of it.
无畏战鹰
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you!
好吧 现在我们只需要搞明白
Okay, so now we just need to figure out
这个火山超级武器是怎么工作的
how this volcanic super-weapon works, huh?
我们需要某种工程巫师 脑力狂人
We're gonna need some kind of engineering wizard, brainiac.
好的 飞镖黄 很明显你想说点什么
Yes, Chuck. You obviously have something
或者唱点什么
you want to say or sing.
我认识个完美的兄弟 不是是妹子
I have got just the guy. It's a girl.
我妹妹炫舞银
My sister Silver.
她在鸟类学院上学 在班上名列前茅
She goes to Avian Academy, top of her class.
-她会很合适的 -是的 她会的
- She would be perfect. - Yeah, she totally would.
-宿舍见 -好的再见 艾拉
- See you at the dorm! - Yeah, see you, Ella.
接的漂亮
Hey, good catch!
我是说 我们都觉得她是个怪人
I mean, we all just thought she was weird, you know?
她跳过了四个年级
She skipped four grades,
获得了年度工程师奖
won an Engineer of the Year Award,
还在鸟类学院获得了奖学金
and got a scholarship at Avian Academy.
完美 这就是我们要找的人
Perfect. That is exactly what we're looking for.
你一定会爱她的
You are absolutely gonna love her.
但不要爱过头了 那是我妹妹 胖红
But don't love her too much. That's my sister, Red.
否则我会把你身上的每一根骨头都碾碎
Or I'll crush every bone in your body!
飞盘
Oh. Frisbee!
你好 我是飞镖黄 知道工程部在哪里吗
Hi, I'm Chuck. Know where the Engineering department is?
30多种丝绸
With a combination of over 30 silk,
丝线和棉线纺织而成
wire and cotton-based threads spun together,
现在我向大家介绍
I now present to you...
超级弦
Super String!
我再说一遍 超级弦
I said, "It's Super String!"
更像是超级傻子省吧
More like "Stupid String."
我知道你在想什么 麦克
I know what you're thinking, Mike.
你会觉得这有什么超级的呢
You're like, "What's so super about it?"
好问题 麦克
Great question, Mike.
如果我告诉你 它能轻松
Well, how about that it's very easily able
比任何已知绳子
to withstand the pull of 18,000 more kilos
再多承受18000公斤的拉力呢
than any other string known to...
无聊到快睡着了
Snooze alert.
任何鸟类已知的绳子
Known to bird-kind!
如果重要的话 猪类也行啊
Or pig-kind, for that matter.
近来可好啊 妹妹
What's up, sis?
飞镖黄
Chuck?
我很高兴 真的很
I'm so happy to... It's really...
很高兴 封口咒 封口咒
Great to... Jinx, jinx.
-封口咒 -封口咒一二三 我赢了
-Jinx! - Jinx. One, two, three. I win!
除非有人说了你名字 你不能说话哦
You can't speak until someone says your name.
你好 你在这里吗
Hello? You in here?
你好
Hello?
-是你 -是你
- You? - You?
你
You.
等等 你认识这个人吗
Wait. You know this guy?
我想回答你 但是你把我口封住了
I would answer, but you jinxed me.
好了 飞镖黄 解封
Oh, okay, Chuck, I unjinx you.
这是我最好的朋友之一 胖红
This is one of my best buddies, Red.
这些是伙计们
These are the guys.
你好 我们是伙计们
Hi. We're the guys.
伙计们 这是炫舞银
Guys, this is Silver,
世界上最伟大的妹妹
the greatest kid sister in the world.
我不再是个孩子了 飞镖黄
I'm not exactly a kid anymore, Chuck.
你永远是我的小妹妹
Oh, you'll always be my kid sister!
好了 大家好啊
Okay. Hey, everyone.
你知道吗 我觉得这行不通
You know, I don't think this is gonna work.
只是我不确定
It's just that I'm not sure
你能否与这个团队和睦相处
you're gonna be compatible with the team.
很高兴认识你 没你份儿
Oh, wow, it is such a pleasure to meet not you, but you!
我以前从没见过猪
I've never met a pig before.
你们的科技成就令人惊叹
Your technological achievements are amazing.
-我可以握握你的蹄子吗 -为什么 谢谢
-- May I shake your hoof? - Why, thank you.
我喜欢她
I like her.
你一定就是Bomb了
And this has to be Bomb.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
你头顶有根导火索
You have a fuse coming out of your head.
太酷了
Oh, so cool!
后空翻啊
Backflip.
所以我 我听说你是那种
So I, um... I hear you're some kind of
工程巫师之类的
engineering wizard or whatever.
我是说 我不喜欢吹牛 但是
Oh, ha. I mean, I don't like to brag, but...
优秀证书
等等 这是谁啊
Wait. Who's that?
为什么她有
And why is she all over
这么多奖状啊
these achievement awards?
脑力狂人
这孩子真了不起 不是吗
The kid's amazing, right?
我不是孩子了 飞镖黄
Not a kid anymore, Chuck.
痒痒列车即将到达妹妹站
Toot toot! Tickle Train arriving at Sister Station!
飞镖黄 别
Chuck, no.
我是个认真严肃的学者
I am a serious academic.
我是个认真
I am a serious...
住手
Stop!
看这多可爱啊
Oh, look how cute this is.
♪ 我们要在海洋中航行 我们必须 ♪
♪ We're sailing in the ocean We must ♪
♪ 划船 划船 ♪
♪ Row! Row! ♪
♪ 蛋在我们的视线中 我们必须 ♪
♪ The eggs are in our sights And we must ♪
♪ 加速 加速 ♪
♪ Go! Go! ♪
♪ 我们要把他们找回来 以免父母 ♪
♪ We'll get them back Before our parents ♪
♪ 发现 发现 ♪
♪ Know! Know! ♪
♪ 像英雄胖红一样 把这一天 ♪
♪ And save the day like Red The real ♪
♪ 拯救 拯救 ♪
♪ Hero! Row! ♪
找到你们了
Gotcha!
我们做到了
Woo-hoo! We did it.
太简单了
That was so easy!
是啊
Yeah!
其实有点太简单了
A little too easy, actually.
那是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
通常情况下 事情这么简单的时候
Well, normally, when things are this easy,
一些意想不到的挫折就会出现
some dramatically unexpected setback occurs.
-我不明白 -我也是
- I don't get it. - Me neither.
很难解释
Well, it's kind of hard to explain.
但有点像 你知道一些
But it's sort of like, you know how some...?
看到了吗 像那样
Oh, see? Like that.
你在特喵开玩笑吗
Are you freaking kidding me?
特种部队会议
秘密会议
你们每个人被选中是因为
Each of you has been selected because
你是你们领域里最好的
you're the best in your field.
我们能找到的最好的
That we could find.
你们的技能将经受考验
Your skills will be put to the test
以面对这个
facing this.
如你所见 这是一座火
As you can clearly see, this is a vol...
火山
Volcano.
火山 是我的助理
"A volcano" is what my assistant
打算说的
was going to say.
-你才是助理 -放手 放手
- You're the assistant! - Let go. Let go.
-不 我才是老大 -把它给我
- No, I'm the leader. - I'll take that.
实际上 它是一个复合火山
Actually, it's a composite volcano.
你可以从高度看出来
You can tell by the height
以及明显的喷口群
and the apparent vent clusters.
好吧 忘了我说的火山
Okay, forget I said "volcano."
这是一个 这是个超级武器
This is a... It's a super-weapon!
奇怪 因为它看起来
Weird, because it looks
和普通火山没什么区别
电影精选列表