I'm sorry, what?
最喜欢的食物啊 蠢货 别思考
Favorite food, silly. Don't think.
凭直觉回答 说
Just answer from your gut. Go!
吐司
Uh, toast?
好的 吐司
Okay. Toast.
最喜欢的颜色
Favorite color?
愚蠢的问题 红色咯
Stupid question. Red, duh.
如果能拥有超能力 你希望是什么
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
可以消失 比如说现在
Um, to disappear, like, right now.
好吧
Okay.
空闲时间喜欢做什么
What do you do in your free time?
我其实没有什么空闲时间
Yeah, I mean, I don't really have any free time.
我得守护小鸟岛不受侵犯
I kinda you know protect Bird Island from being attacked,
这是份全职工作
and that's a full-time gig, so yeah.
我好像听说过有关休战的消息
I thought I heard something about a truce.
休战 不不 那只是暂时的
No. A truce, no. That's not gonna last.
这样你就有大把的空闲时间了
You'll have a lot more free time
现在大家都不需要你了 所以
now that nobody needs you anymore, so...
好吧 咱们到此为止了
Okay. We are done here.
你是不是害怕谈论自己的感受
Are you afraid to talk about your feelings?
我只是不想谈论这些
You know, just because I don't want to talk about them
并不代表我害怕
doesn't mean I'm afraid.
好吧 回避私人问题
Okay. So avoids personal questions.
-异常愤怒 -自言自语
- Unusually angry. - Talks to herself.
-自尊问题 -不回答关于自己的问题
- Self-esteem issues. - Doesn't answer own questions.
左撇子 很有可能是个女巫
Left-handed. Probably a witch.
很明显我们水火不容
Looks like we're definitely incompatible.
你居然还需要一张表来告诉你这事 好吧
Oh, and you needed a form to tell you that. Okay.
希望你在惹恼下一个家伙的时候运气好点
I hope you have a better luck annoying the next guy.
我不需要运气 只需要一个公式
I don't need luck. I have a formula.
好吧 祝你生活愉快
Okay. Have a nice life.
祝你单身快乐
Have fun being alone.
很快乐
Oh, I will.
他来了 像一艘夜行的船
There he goes, like a ship in the night.
没有船舵 没有目的地 没有船员
No rudder, no purpose, no crew.
祝你有个美好的夜晚
Well, have a good night.
休战
胖红
♪ 在天使的臂弯里 ♪
♪ In the arms of an angel ♪
♪ 飞离此地 ♪
♪ Fly away from here ♪
♪ 远离这黑暗阴冷的旅馆房♥间 ♪
♪ From this dark cold Hotel room ♪
♪ 以及无穷无尽 ♪
♪ And the endlessness... ♪
彻底的失败者如今大受欢迎
我们的英雄
失败者
Loser!
♪ 在天使的臂弯里 ♪
♪ In the arms... ♪
晚上好
Hello! Oh.
胖红 我知道我们有很多不同之处
Look, Red, I know we've had our differences.
比如说你们要吃我们的蛋的时候
Oh, like when you tried to eat our young?
我是为和平而来
I come in peace.
好疼
Ouch.
听着 我不想见到你
Look, I don't want to see your face
正如你不想见到我一样
any more than you want to see mine.
但我们都处于危险之中
We're all in danger!
是啊 危险来自你
Yeah. From you.
不 我们有休战协议
No, we have a truce.
你没拿到我的字条吗 绑在一只气球上面
Didn't you get my note? It was on a balloon.
对哦 我想起来了
Oh, yeah, that's right.
你想谈判
You wanted to talk.
这可不像是休战的样子
This is not how a truce works.
说完你想说的话
Just say what you gotta say
然后滚蛋
and then get out.
胖红 我们发现了第三个岛
Red, we've discovered that there's a third island,
他们正企图把我们都消灭
and they're plotting to destroy us all.
第三个岛
A third island?
猪猪岛
小鸟岛
给我一个相信你的理由
Give me one reason why I should believe you.
难道你没注意到有奇怪的东西
Haven't you noticed any strange objects
从天上掉下来吗
falling from the sky?
巨大的冰球
Giant balls of ice?
♪ 然而坐在那里的你 ♪
♪ But you'll look sweet ♪
♪ 看上去多么漂亮 ♪
♪ Upon the seat ♪
♪ 就在我的 ♪
♪ Of my... ♪
♪ 双人自行车上 ♪
♪ Bicycle built for two ♪
没有 没看见什么奇怪的东西
Nope, nothing. Haven't seen anything.
我可看见了 现在就拿给你看
Well, I have, and I'll show you the proof.
尖叫六猪组
Squeal Team Six!
我了个
What the...?
淡定 淡定 停下
Easy, easy. Stop.
所有人停下
Everybody stop.
你手里的照片就是鹰之岛
That image in your hand is Eagle Island,
那些都是鹰
and those are eagles.
鹰 你从哪搞来的这些照片
Eagles? How did you get these?
用无人机
From a drone.
-你是不是也用这玩意来窥视我们 -是的
- And do you spy on us with that? - Yes.
那你看到了我那啥
So have you seen me...?
看到了 挺恶心的
Yes, and it's disgusting.
胖红 这事儿比恶作剧重要
Red, this is bigger than pranks.
我们得不计前嫌 并肩作战
We need to put aside our differences and work together.
拯救我们的世界于水深火热之中
To save our whole world from being destroyed.
胖红 胖红 胖红
Red! Red! Red!
我们的英雄
胖红 胖红 胖红 胖红 胖红
Red! Red! Red! Red! Red! Red!
我们真正需要的是一个英雄
What we really need is a hero.
我加入
I'm in.
太好了
Wonderful!
我们得组建一个队伍
We'll have to get a team together.
是的 我们会的
Yes, we will.
但是听着 我当老大
But, hey, I'm in charge.
英雄
实际上 那个职位已经有人了
Actually, that position's been filled.
英雄
是啊 就是我啊
Yeah. By me.
英雄
伙计 你会爱上这个鸟的
Oh, man, you're gonna love this guy.
他不是树上最聪明的鸟
Not the smartest bird in the tree,
但他在智力上的不足 在火力上弥补了
but what he lacks in smarts, he makes up for in firepower.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
有人在波塔厕所上大号♥
We've got a number two at the Porta Potty.
好了 我在走了
All right, I'm going!
我们要帮你越狱
We're busting you out.
怎么越
Uh... how?
就这样
Like that.
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
爆破专家
炸♥弹♥黑那是什么声音
Bomb, what was that noise?
你禁足还没结束呢
You're still grounded!
我是成年人了 妈妈
I'm an adult, Mom!
-快跑 -炸♥弹♥黑回来
- Run. - Bomb, get back here!
炸♥弹♥妈和炸♥弹♥黑之家
这家伙跑得太快了 以至于
This guy is so fast, he can beat time
在赛跑中能打败时间
itself in a footrace.
飞镖黄 我们正在组建一个队伍
Hey, Chuck, we're putting together a team.
而且我觉得我们俩也要在其中了
And I think we're on it!
大家来吧 让我们甩掉脂肪
Come on, everybody. Let's work those booties!
我加入
I'm in.
速度魔鬼
-太好了 -但是你怎么
- Ha, ha, great! - But how did you...?
顺口一说 你掠截写错了
BT-dubs, you misspelled "heist."
是掠劫 我更正了
It's "e-i," I corrected it.
别担心 这是一个普遍的误解
Don't worry. It's a common misperception.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thank you.
你说得对 他很快
You're right. He's fast.
这家伙有点吊儿郎当的
Now, this guy is kind of a ding-dong,
但他是我们认识唯一的鹰
but he's the only eagle we know.
你们找对鹰了 说吧啥事
Well, you've come to the right eagle. Tell me more.
电影精选列表