-啊 我烧着了-我早告诉你要小心了
- Aah! I'm burning! - I told you to look out.
格伦 我要的是熔岩球而非胶泥
Glenn, I wanted lava balls, not lava puddles.
啊噢 格伦搞砸咯
Uh-oh. Glenn's messing up.
我是说 快成功了 只是还要两周时间
I mean, we... We're very close. We just need two more weeks.
两周吗 两周
Two weeks? Two weeks.
嗯
Huh.
嗯 这确实有点艰巨
Um. It's quite the undertaking.
好吧好吧 你知道吗 我要再做一遍
Okay, okay, you know what? I'm doing that thing again.
就是那个东西 你知道的 我不是很确定
That thing, you know, like, where I'm not quite sure
我听到的是不是我觉得我听到的
I heard what I think I heard.
嘿 小干瘪脸
Hey, skinny, sassy face!
你听见的是两周还是明天呢
Did you hear "two weeks," or did you hear "tomorrow"?
我听见的是明天
Um. Uh, I heard "tomorrow"?
胖子 你听见了什么
Fat dude, what did you hear?
当然就是你说的了
Uh. Definitely what you said?
好 你猜我要干嘛
Okay, you know what I'm gonna do?
我要给我的老工程师史蒂夫打电♥话♥
I am gonna call my old engineer, Steve.
你知道吗 你真的很像他
And you know what? You're a lot like him.
嘿 我是史蒂夫
Hey, it's Steve!
不好意思我现在接不了电♥话♥哦
Sorry I can't come to the phone right now...
但是你知道要怎么做
...but you know what to do.
没错 我狠狠地惩罚了这个史蒂夫
Oh, yeah. I had to discipline Steve.
所以你要对我说的
So, what was that that you
-是什么 -明天
- had said to me? - Tomorrow.
我就是觉得你要这么说
That's what I thought you said.
看吧 现在皆大欢喜了
See, everybody happy now.
第一步 潜伏进鹰岛
♪ 你在拒绝什么 ♪
♪ Turn down for what ♪
♪ 你在拒绝什么 ♪
♪ Turn down for what ♪
不要啊 不要
No. No, no, no.
小心点 朋友们 不要啊
Careful, buddy. That's not...
天呐
Whoa.
好了 伙计们 来干活吧
Okay, guys, let's do this.
走咯 我们能做到的
Here we go. We got this.
孩子们 我们得拯救一整座岛呢
We got an island to save, kids.
两座岛 我们得拯救两座岛
Two islands. We have two islands to save.
我做不到
I can't do this.
-我犯了个大错 -你在说什么
- I've made a terrible mistake. - What are you talking about?
泽塔
Zeta.
- 泽塔是谁 - 鹰的首领
-Who is Zeta? -The leader of the eagles.
就是那个想要毁掉我们的岛的鸟
The one who's been trying to destroy our islands.
是 是我的前未婚妻
And my ex-fiancée.
-等等 什么 -你是说未婚妻吗
-Wait. What? -Did you say "fiancée"?
碧昂斯吗
Beyoncé?
你竟然还等到现在才告诉我们
And you're just telling us this now?
迟到总比不到好
Better late than never.
那是很多年以前
It was many years ago,
大概是1990年代
in the 1990s.
她是学校里最聪明的姑娘
She was the smartest girl in school.
而我则有令人难以置信的时尚感
And I had an incredible sense of fashion.
哈喽
Whoa.
嗨
Hey.
那是个一见钟情的老套故事
It was love at first sight.
热乳化剂
一页
♪ 我不想再等待 ♪
♪ I don't want to wait ♪
"我想你了"
"I miss you"?
♪ 直到我们生命终结 ♪
♪ For our lives to be over ♪
她是在我身上
She was the best thing
发生的最好的事
that ever happened to me.
但是因为我不是很想结婚
But since I wasn't quite ready to mate for life...
订婚戒指吗
An engagement ring?
事实上 我呢
Naturally, I...
我其实
I...
我抛弃了她
I abandoned her.
你怎么能那样离开她
How could you leave like that?
因为我是个懦夫
Because I am a coward.
你们都不了解我
Many of you didn't know that about me.
好吧 事实上呢
Well, actually...
我想她从那以后一定心都碎了
I assume she's been heartbroken ever since.
全是我的错啊
It's all my fault.
所以我们是在讨论碧昂斯吗
So this is Beyoncé we're talking about?
你知道什么 我才记起来
You know what? I just remembered.
我还有点事得做
I have something to do
回家
back home!
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for the help.
可以的 效率极高
Well, that got dark.
好了 兄弟们 听着
Okay, gang, listen up.
这个地方遍布着安保
This place is crawling with security,
但是如果你们跟着我
but if you guys follow me...
怎么回事
Hey, hey, hey, what's going on?
伙计你们觉得呢 我们应该给他看吗
What do you think, guys? Should we show him?
给我看什么
Show me what?
哈维
Harvey!
超逼真的伪装吧 对吗
Super lifelike disguise, right?
伪装吗
Disguise?
我们想让你驾驶它
We thought we'd let you drive.
然后我会帮助你踩踏板
And I'm gonna help you pedal.
等等 你们没有我想出了这个主意吗
Wait. You guys came up with this idea without me?
是的
Yeah.
♪ 独自一人 ♪
♪ All by myself ♪
♪ 不想再孤独下去 ♪
♪ Don't wanna be All by myself ♪
行 它不会起作用的
Yeah, well, it's not gonna work.
我们认为这是我们穿越安保
We think it's our best chance of getting past the guards
进到那个超级武器的最好机会
and into the super weapon.
-我支持炫舞银 -我也是
- I'm with Silver. - Me too.
是的 她很聪明
Yeah, she's smart.
每个人都该只依赖我
I'd love everyone is counting on me
去确保
to make sure that...
我们 每个人都指望我们大家
Us. Everyone's counting on us.
好吧 随便了 所以你们的计划是
Fine. Whatever. So your plan is to get
用那个伪装去穿越重重封锁
into the super-weapon with that?
哈维 别生气 他不是这个意思
Harvey, don't take offense. He does not mean it.
好吧 好吧 告诉你们
Fine. Fine. You know what?
我马上要上去拯救世界了
I'll just be up here saving the world.
我觉得我一直就该这么做
Just like I should have been doing this whole time.
伙伴们 我百分之百相信你们 相信哈维的主意
Uh, guys? I 100 percent believe in you and this Harvey idea,
但是我觉得这家伙需要我
but I think this one's gonna need me.
他们没发现我们
Well, they didn't see us.
不是我们 炫舞银
This isn't an "us" thing, Silver.
是我刚刚做了掩护 离我远点
I've got this covered. Go away.
现在是个好时机吗 我们来谈谈感受吧
Is this a good time to talk about feelings?
不行 现在不行
No, it's not a good time!
走开 走开
No. No,
我完全不需要你 好吗
I don't need your help, okay?
我是故意滑下去的 离我远点
I meant to slip. Leave me alone!
你的帽子掉啦
Your hat fell off.
我知道 这帽子太重
Yeah, I got rid of it
我终于把它甩下来了
because it was getting heavy.
好了 伙计们 鸟嘴已经准备好了
All right, guys, beak action is a go.
-手臂 状况如何 -准备完毕
- Arms, what say you? - Armed and ready.
两只性能齐全的手臂
Two fully functional armies.
在我们的大长腿上面 哈哈哈
Right above our leggies. Ha, ha.
很好 大长腿 给我走一个
Okay, leggies, show me what you got.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
我们成功啦
We got this!
我们一定看起来超酷
We must look amazing!
好啦 伙计们 我们要开始了
Okay, guys, we're going live.
你怎么这样 杰瑞
Come on, Jerry.
值班的时候还敢吃零食
You know there's no snacking while we're on duty.
但是我早上真的吃超少诶
But I had a really small breakfast.
好了 我要和他们说话了
电影精选列表