当然需要啊 他们需要我们
Of course they need us.
-胖红 -嗯
- Red. - Huh?
来这边 亲爱的
Come here, hon.
你到底在害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
害怕 我
Afraid of? I...
我有什么好害怕的
What do I have to be afraid of?
♪ 独自一人 ♪
♪ All by myself ♪
♪ 再也不想独自一人 ♪
♪ Don't wanna be ♪
♪ 独自一人 ♪
♪ All by myself ♪
♪ 从不需要任何人 ♪
♪ Anymore ♪
-我什么都不怕 -好吧
- I'm not afraid of anything. - You know what?
那我建议你和朋友们出去玩一晚上
I'll write you a prescription for one night of fun with your cool friends.
特别是飞镖黄 和我们一起去吧
Especially Chuck. Come on. Come with us.
你在说什么 和你们去哪
What are you talking...? Come with you to what?
我们不能告诉你因为你肯定不会喜欢
We can't tell you because you wouldn't be into it.
我们拿到你们的蛋了
Ha! Now we have all your eggs.
你们什么也做不了
And there's nothing you can do about it,
尽管笑吧 猪头们
Laugh it up, piggies,
因为你们在一秒后就要被我打哭了
because you're gonna be crying in a second
当你们被打得屁滚尿流时
when I kick your butts
-我就会把石头拿回来 -蛋
- and take those rocks back. - Eggs.
-什么 -你又把"蛋"
- What? - You said "rocks"
说成"石头"了
instead of "eggs" again.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
我不知道我为什么一直说错
I don't know why I keep doing that.
因为它们的确是石头
Because they are rocks.
别哭 山山
Don't cry, Sam-Sam.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
我就借一下我的妹妹们
Just borrowing my sisters for a minute.
我们现在真的拿到了你们的蛋了
Ha. Now we really have all your eggs.
对 而且你什么也做不了 胖红
Yeah, and there's nothing you can do about it, Red.
尽管笑吧 猪头
Laugh it up, piggies,
因为你们一秒后我就要
because you're gonna be crying in a second
打败你们然后拿回你们的
when I kick your butts and take all your...
这下糟了
Oh, crap.
猪猪岛
好了 接着我们
Okay, we'll just...
这个差点让我挂掉的东西是啥
What is this thing that almost killed me?
冷冻水
Frozen water?
有谁听过冷冻水吗
Who's ever heard of frozen water?
康妮 康妮 把照片给我看看
Courtney? Courtney, bring me those images.
什 什么 什么
What, what, what?
好的 来了 我来了
Oh, okay, I'm coming. I'm coming.
给我
Give me that.
看上去挺冷的
Oh, that looks cold.
一杯饮料里插三把伞
Three umbrellas in one drink?
我们要对付的是怎样一个奢侈的疯子啊
What kind of extravagant lunatic are we dealing with?
♪ 尝着海绵蛋糕 ♪
♪ Nibblin' on sponge cake ♪
♪ 看着烈日炙烤 ♪
♪ Watchin' the sun bake ♪
牙膏都掉了
There goes my toothpaste.
我已经厌倦这些了
I am tired of this.
好耶 热水澡
Yes! Hot shower.
♪ 轻抚着我的六弦琴 ♪
♪ Strummin' my six string ♪
搞定
There we go.
加油 泽塔 你真棒
Go, Zeta. You killing it.
加油 泽塔 你真棒
Go, Zeta. You killing it.
好 泽塔
Woo! Zeta!
去吧 宝贝 去捡回来
Come on, baby. Go get it.
快去捡回来
Let's go get it.
去把树枝捡回来
Go get the stick.
当心
Oh, my gosh!
我再也受不了
I can't do this anymore.
-知道吗 黛比 -好吧
- Okay, Debbie? - Okay.
我受够了 受够住在岛上这个冻死人的
I'm done. I'm done living on this frozen,
有海豹出没的冰山里了
seal-infested iceberg of an island.
再发射一枚冰球
Fire another ice ball!
-发射不了 泽塔 -等
- Uh... We can't do that, Zeta. - Wait...
你还在折磨那个工程师
You're torturing the engineer.
有人吗
Um, uh, Hello?!
我的翅膀快麻了
My limbs are beginning to numb.
对哦 我都忘了这事了
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.
你最好告诉他瞄准一点
You better tell him to improve his aim.
我们是时候过上好日子了
It's about time we start living that good life.
好日子 我们来了
Good life, here we come.
我值得感受那滚烫的沙子
I deserve to feel the hot sand
在我美丽的双爪下被踩得咯吱作响
squishing between my beautiful talons.
你理应得到这些 甚至更多
You deserve that and more.
是的 没错
Yes, I do!
我们到了
Well, here we are.
准备好了吗 胖红 爱的等待
Are you ready, Red? Love awaits!
闪约
闪约 不行 想都别想
Speed dating? No. No way.
交♥配♥季节
交♥配♥的季节到了
It's mating season.
好了 求爱的鸟儿们
All right, lovebirds.
都知道规则了吧
You all know how this works.
当你们听到这个声音
When you hear this sound...
就意味着要去下一桌了
...then it's time to move on to the next table,
也许你的另一半就在那儿等你
where your soul mate just might be waiting.
是吗 我要回家
Yeah, I'm going home.
当然不能回去 你回去了也没啥事做
Absolutely not. You have nothing else to do.
你好 我单身
而且我把你家钥匙藏在了我身上
Also I hid your keys on some part of my body,
除非你留下 不然我不会告诉你它在哪
and I'm not telling you where unless you stay.
让我们狂欢吧
Yeah, let's party!
你好
Hey, yo!
我名叫飞镖黄 游戏名叫看谁语速快
Chuck's the name. Speed's the game.
-喜欢玩游戏吗 -我
- You like games? - Well...
因为你刚进入了爱的彩票环节
Cause' you just entered the love lottery,
猜猜结果如何
and guess what?
你中奖啦 奖品就是我
You won! Because here I am.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我吃土哟
I eat dirt.
真恶心
Oh. Ew.
大家好啊
Hey, y'all!
有谁准备好狂欢了
Who's ready to party?
不是我
Not me.
其实我来这不是参加这个
No, I'm actually not here for the whole
闪约恐怖秀的
speed-dating horror-show thing going on.
这段求偶之舞是为你而跳
This mating dance is for you.
♪ 你们都准备好了吗 ♪
♪ Y'all ready for this? ♪
很想听听你的答案
I'd love to hear about you.
你最喜欢哪个标志
What's your favorite sign?
我最爱这个
This one's mine.
小心 爵士手势
土里矿物质不同
You know, the flavor can vary greatly,
口味就会千差万别
depending on the minerals in the dirt.
我能说出这里面爬过哪种虫子
I can tell which kind of worms have crawled through there.
或是哪种毛毛虫用它来养家糊口的
Or what sort of roly-polies used it to raise their family in.
你生气了吗
Um. Are you mad?
没有
No.
反正 你看上去很气
Well, I don't know. You look mad.
我并没有生气
Well, I'm not.
可能是因为你这粗眉毛
You know what? Maybe it's your eyebrows.
我的眉毛很正常 天生就长这样
My eyebrows are fine. That's the way I look.
你貌似长着一张天生臭鸟脸
It's like you've got resting bird face.
是吗 那可真是无稽之谈
Oh, yeah? Well, you know, that's not a thing.
-是啊 真棒 -我不完全是只动物
- Yes! Amazing. - I'm not a total animal.
但我真挺喜欢吃土的
But I do enjoy eating dirt.
然后 虫子 鸟食
Okay, worms, birdseed
还是垃圾箱里的垃圾
or just garbage from a dumpster?
抱歉 你说什么
电影精选列表