All right, I'll do the talking.
老鹰警卫 你们好啊
Hello, fellow eagle guards.
不好 他开始说话了
Oh, no. He's doing a voice.
我工作迟到了
I'm running late to the old job.
出了点状况 今天交通太差了
Commute was rough today for some reason.
但是万幸我终于到啦
But the good news is I made it!
九十度转身 快
Ninety-degree turn. Quick!
但是万幸我终于到啦
But the good news is I made it.
请拿出你的身份证
ID, please.
身份证
Oh. Uh... ID?
我不知道带了没
Uh. Not sure I have it on me.
做出一副摸口袋的样子
Act like you're checking pockets.
它卡住了
It's stuck!
卡住了
Stuck?
你们到底在干什么
Ow! What the heck are you doing?!
有闯入者 保持警惕
Be on alert for an intruder.
等一等
Wait a minute.
怎么了
What's happening?
他发现我们了
Shh. He's on to us.
我们死定了
We are so dead.
好了 我知道是怎么回事了
All right. I know what's going on here.
我知道你在说些什么了
I'm picking up what you're putting down.
杰瑞 你察觉到了吗
Jerry, you getting a load of this?
嗯 察觉到了
Yeah, I think I am.
好啦 杰瑞 我完完全全搞清楚了
Yeah, Jerry, I know exactly what's going on.
这儿站着的
This right here...
很明显是
is obviously...
一个新来的
a new guy!
对 披着鹰皮的骗子
Yeah, impostors in a costume.
等等 啥
Wait. What?
就是这样 你是来守卫东塔的新警卫
Yeah! You're the new guard for the east tower.
你说的对
Yes.
对 我就是
Yes, I am.
我早就知道
I knew it.
杰瑞 刷♥卡♥放这新来的进去
Jerry, swipe the new guy in.
好吧
Okay.
太谢谢你们了
Thank you so much.
好了 伙计们 我们进来了
Okay, guys, we're in.
太棒啦
Oh, yeah.
-我们成功啦 -搞定 搞定
- we did it. - Work it. Work it.
-成功 -屁♥股♥扭起来
- Okay. - Wiggle the butt.
成功 成功
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
♪ 我已经疯狂起来了 ♪
♪ I'm on fire ♪
快点 快点 我们走 我们走
Come on, come on. Let's go. Let's go!
♪ 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 ♪
♪ Baby, baby, baby Baby, baby, baby ♪
第二步 攻入超级武器内部
爬到超级武器的顶部 成功
Get to the top of the super-weapon. Check!
好棒呀
Yay!
你做到啦
You did it.
好啦 这下面看起来怎么样
Okay, so how's it looking down there?
你看到那个了吗
Do you see that?
是那个超级武器
Oh, it's the super-weapon.
错 是连着超级武器那个输电装置
No, the power supply to the super-weapon.
我们只要跳下去 把它剪断就好了
All we gotta do is get down there and cut it.
好吧 退一步讲 就算我们没被电死
Okay, assuming we don't get electrocuted,
这儿 这儿 还有这儿都有警卫呢
there are guards there, there and there.
而且我们的绳子也没有长到
And we don't have enough rope to...
好好学着点儿吧
Watch and learn.
干什么 你在干什么
What? What are you doing?
他绳子都没夹好
He's not clipped in.
胖红 你疯了吗
Red, are you crazy?
相信我 我清楚我在干什
Trust me. I know what I'm do...
现在知道了吧 绳子不够长啊
So yeah. Rope wasn't long enough.
这我知道 我故意这么做的
I know that. It wasn't supposed to be.
这在我的计划之中
That's part of my plan.
只有一点 就是我本来想去的
Except I wanted to be
是那一边
over on that side.
-好吧 但是 -看我的
- Okay, but... - Watch this!
别 别 别 别
Nope. No, no, no.
你好呀
Oh. Hello.
你好 现在我的计划才真正开始
Hi. Now my plan really starts.
-又见到你啦 -我荡过来
- Hi again. - I swung back
想跟你说点儿事
to tell you something,
但是我记不起来了 再见
but I forgot what it was. Bye.
抓到了 抓到了
Got it. Got it.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, there we go.
我们开始吧 抓紧点
There we go. Grip,
紧点 紧点 好了
grip, grip. Okay...
你听到什么声音了吗
Huh? You hear something?
-要我推你一把吗 -推吧
- So you want a push? - Yes.
你好呀 不好 你的羽毛
Hi. Oh, no. Your feather!
下面有警卫
The guards!
小心点
Watch out.
炫舞银 你在干什么
Silver, what are you doing?
不好
Oh, no.
胖红跑哪儿去了
Where's Red?
这儿呢 炫舞银 好好看看
Hey, Silver. Check it out.
我这英雄如何拯救世界
This is how a hero saves the world.
得了吧 这儿没一个东西有用
Oh, come on! Nothing works around here!
现在我们可以逃了
Now we escape.
你们两个跟我过来
You two are coming with me.
-我 -这腹肌真帅
- I... uh. - Nice abs.
用不着你说
I know.
最高
机密
好了 试试看0000
Okay, try zero-zero-zero-zero.
再试试看1234
Now try one-two-three-four.
再试试4321
Now try four-three-two-one.
试试看1800 开
Try 1-800-open.
-我不知道啊 -飞镖黄 你生日什么时候
- I don't know. - Chuck, what's your birthday?
没用啊
Nothing's working!
不好 有人来了
Oh, no. Someone's coming.
快点 躲起来
Quick. Hide.
附近有只鹰
There's an eagle nearby.
附近有只鹰 附近有只鹰
There's an eagle nearby. There's an eagle near...
好了 你先去里面检查一下囚犯们的顺序
All right. You get started on the lockdown sequence.
授权
人员
-我去上个厕所 -是 长官
- I'm gonna hit the john. - Yes, sir.
我们得拿到那张钥匙卡
We gotta get that key card.
好了 康妮 去拿卡
Okay, Courtney, get that card.
中间有什么东西挡住了
There's something in the way.
飞镖黄 下面到底怎么回事
Chuck, what's going on down there?
中间有一堵墙挡住了
There's a divider in the way.
可能在另外一边
Maybe it's on the other side.
可以了 稳住
Okay, hold on.
假装在尿尿
Pretend to pee-pee.
不好 他要走了
Oh, no. He's leaving.
飞镖黄 快去拿卡
Chuck, get that card.
拿到了
I got it.
好吧 那我只要
Yeah, I'm just gonna...
我们到家啦
We're home!
我们到家啦 大伙儿
We're home, everybody.
我们想死你了 小鸟岛
Oh, we missed you so much, Bird Island.
小鸟岛
"Bird Island"?
这是猪猪岛 傻子们
This is Piggy Island, sillies.
小鸟岛在那儿
Bird Island is way over there.
我们进来了
We're in!
我了个老天爷呀
Oh, my goodness gravy.
我也想看
I wanna see.
不要 等一下
No. Hold on!
我就是想看看
I just wanna see.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
电影精选列表