going for me and my daughter.
你好啊
Hey.
好吧 我们的女儿
Well, our daughter.
什么
What?
我的老天
Dios mío!
-那是我爸吗 -我有个女儿
- That's my dad? - I have a daughter?
是的 有个女儿
Yes, you do!
我自己在冰冷的荒芜之地把她拉扯大的
And I raised her all by myself in this icy wasteland.
但现在我会在这些温暖的热带岛上
But now I'm gonna be sipping piña coladas
嘬着凤梨椰汁鸡尾酒了
on those warm tropical islands
这是我应得的
like I deserve to!
-住手 -哦不
- Stop! - Oh, no.
啥
Huh?
-有用诶 -棒
- It's working! - Yes!
哦不
Oh, no.
抓住了
Gotcha!
你们可以的
You can do it!
把弦抓牢了
Hold on to that string!
小雏鸟
The hatchlings.
哦不 他们有麻烦了
Oh, no! They're in trouble!
跳
Jump!
-所有人 -跑啊啊啊啊
- Everyone... - run!
我们走
Let's go!
不 不 等下
No, no, wait.
这不可能啊
This is not happening.
抱好了
Gotcha!
-我吓尿了 -我也是
- I'm freaking out! - Me too!
-我们成功了 -我们成功了
- We did it. - We did it.
黛比
Debbie?
她在哪 黛比在哪
Where is she? Where's Debbie?
黛比
Debbie?
黛比 不要啊
Debbie, no.
我都做了什么
What have I done?
Debbie
Oh, Debbie.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
甜心
Sweetie?
蜜糖派
Honey pie?
我生命中最后一丝真爱
Love of the last one minute of my life?
老爸
Dad?
在呢
Yes.
你真强壮
You are so strong!
他救了我的命
He saved my life!
Debbie
Oh, Debbie.
妈 我们能留下他吗
Mom, can we keep him?
求你了
Please?
哦 我
Oh, I, uh...
等等
Wait. Wait.
在你回答之前 你应该看看这个
Before you answer, you should see something.
我 + 泽塔
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
还有 离我的心最近的一个
And the one closest to my heart.
♪ 我已不想等待 ♪
♪ I don't want to wait ♪
♪ 不想等到生命所剩无几 ♪
♪ For our lives to be over ♪
♪ 到底答案是好 还是 ♪
♪ Will it be yes Or will it be ♪
♪ 不好 ♪
♪ Sorry? ♪
哦不
Oh, no.
你这样真可怜
You are so pitiful.
我还没参加过婚礼呢
I've never been to a wedding before!
好吧 是谁要结婚来着
Oh, okay, who's getting married again?
特伦斯 这就像是我俩的婚礼 豪华版的
Oh, Terence, this is like our wedding but expensive. Ha, ha.
送你鲜花 送你鲜花
Flowers for you, flowers for you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
小鸟们小猪们
birds and pigs,
我们今天在此欢聚一堂 是因为这两位
we are gathered here today because of these two characters.
不止因为他们踏入了神圣的婚姻殿堂
Not only because they're being joined in holy matrimony,
还因为他们其中一位曾试图毁掉我们小岛
but also because one of them tried to destroy our islands
为了她个人自私的理由
for her own selfish reasons.
猜猜是谁
Guess who.
这婚礼真美好
Oh, it's such a beautiful wedding.
真的是
It really is.
但无敌神鹰是在最后一刻突然掉落
But Mighty Eagle swooped in at the last second
就拿走了阻止她的所有功劳
and got all the credit for stopping her.
没错 就是你 宝贝
Yes, you did, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
加快啊
Wrap it up.
现在 我宣布你们成为夫妻
I now pronounce you eagle and husband.
-你可以亲吻 -赶紧的
- You may now kiss the... - Come here, you.
好了 上啊 无敌神鹰
All right. Get it, Mighty Eagle.
真是恶心
Oh, that is disgusting!
上啊 泽塔 上啊 老爸
Go, Zeta! Go, Dad!
注意一下
Attention!
麻烦各位 都看着我 你好
Attention, everybody. Eyes on me. Hi.
往这里看
Hi. Look up here.
对这位让一切变得可能的小鸟
I would like to propose a toast
我想说段祝酒辞
to the bird who made all of this possible.
我们的英雄 胖红
Our hero, Red.
让我们掌声有请胖红
Give it up for Red!
胖红 胖红 胖红
Red! Red! Red!
你是我们的英雄 胖红
You're our hero, Red!
胖红 胖红 胖红
Red! Red! Red!
慢点 伙计们
Oh. Easy, guys.
空心骨 我是空心骨 脆得很
Hollow bones. I've got hollow bones.
空心骨能减轻小鸟体重 给飞翔提供良好条件
-我们爱你 胖红 -胖红
- Who loves you, Red? - Yeah, Red!
天呐 谢了 大家伙 谢谢你们
Oh, wow. I mean, thanks, guys. I... Thank you.
演讲 演讲 演讲
Speech, speech, speech!
看起来他们还很爱你的 胖红
Looks like they still love you, Red.
好吧 你知道 我其实
Um, okay, well, you know, I'm...
我很荣幸 大家伙 真的 我真的
I'm honored, everybody. Really, I... And I just, um...
给我一小会 我马上就回来
Give me two seconds. I'll be right back.
讲得真好 棒诶
Woo! Good speech! Yeah!
借过 抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon me.
借过 麻烦让我挤过去
Excuse me. I'm just trying to squeeze through here.
等等 炫舞银
Hey, hey, hey! Silver!
啥
Huh?
我那啥 谢谢你们 大家伙
Wow. I, um... Thank you, guys.
真的很感谢 所有这些支持和喜爱
Thank you for this. And for all the support and love.
你们知道 这对我有多重要
You know, it means... Well, it means everything to me.
但 这都不是我该得的
But, um, I don't deserve it.
应该是她
She does.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
是我们物理课上的那个书呆子吗
Is that the nerd from our physics class?
这才是真正的英雄
This is the real hero right here.
炫舞银才是那个
Silver is the one who came up
提出方案阻止超级武器
with the plan to stop the super-weapon
最终救了我们大家的英雄
and ultimately saved all our lives.
胖红 我一个人没法做到的
Red, I didn't do this all on my own.
对 因为我们是团队
Right. Because we're a team.
我们不可能做到任何事
We couldn't have done anything without
要是没有飞镖黄 Bomb
Chuck and Bomb,
-或是康妮 加里 -谢啦
- or Courtney and Garry. - Thank you.
或是莱纳德 知道吗 其实我们
Or Leonard. You know what, actually, we probably
没了莱纳德可能真的做不到
could've done it without Leonard.
诚实一些 对吧
Let's be honest, huh?
莱纳德是大救星
Leonard's the man!
都是我做的 我带来了潜艇
I did everything! I got the sub!
甚至是无敌神鹰
And even Mighty Eagle.
-太帅了 -伊森
- That's so handsome. - Ethan!
最后要特别感谢
And last, but certainly not least,
这些可爱的小雏鸟们
those adorable hatchlings.
我们团结起来无人能敌
We are strongest when we all band together.
就像超级弦
电影精选列表