Looks like you're gonna be okay.
你百分百确定我们不用撤离吗
So are you 100 percent sure we shouldn't evacuate?
不 胖红会保证我们安全的
No, Red's gonna take care of us.
对吧 胖红
Right, Red?
没错 大家请都保持冷静
Yes! Everybody, please, just stay calm.
太棒了 谢谢你
Great news! Thank you!
我们都会没事的 有胖红呢
We're gonna be okay. Red's here.
-我们爱你胖红 -我们离不开你胖红
- We love you, Red! - We need you, Red!
谢谢大伙了
Oh, thank you.
大家的支持
Your support means
是对我最大的鼓励
the world to me.
好了 莱纳德
Okay, Leonard,
我们搭什么过去
so where's our ride?
哦它太可爱了
Aw. It's so cute.
完美 这怎么装下我们所有人
Wow. Okay. And how are we all supposed to fit in...?
总有法子的
Oh, I think we'll manage.
可以啊
Whoa, okay.
哦我天
Oh, my gah...
全员登船
All aboard!
有人行行好拿下自己的包吗
Anyone want to grab their own bag or anything?
别搞砸了 胖红
Don't screw this up, Red!
[你确定我们不用撤离吗]
如果有人死 就算在你头上哦
If we die, it's kind of your fault.
我能做到的
I got this.
你们真行
Wow.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
给大家隆重介绍我们的装置大♥师♥
I'd like to introduce you to our master of gadgetry:
加里
Garry!
就他们
This is it?
这就是传说中的梦之队
This is the amazing team
我就是为这些人日以继夜地赶工
that I've been working around the clock for?
没办法 能找到就知足了
Ha, ha. Working with what we got.
好吧 那真令人失望
Well, that's disappointing.
行吧
Wow. Okay.
按照剧情发展 现在你们应该跟我来
This is the part where you get up and follow me!
欢迎来到我的猪猪装置实验室
Welcome to my piggy gadget lab.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
正如你们所看到的
Everywhere you look, you'll see inventions
我的实验猪们正测试着发明的装置
being tested by my team of guinea pigs.
-这太酷了 -可不是嘛
- Oh. This is so cool. - I know. Right?
所有的装置都是为了
All the gadgets have been designed specifically
协助你们当前的任务
with your current mission in mind.
首先向你们介绍隐形喷雾
The first being Invisa-Spray.
想要在光天化日之下来无影去无踪吗
Need to go undetected in plain sight?
隐形喷雾是你的不二之选
Invisa-Spray does exactly that.
哇哦 我隐身了
Wow, I'm invisible!
太神奇了
Whoa.
神奇就对了
"Whoa," indeed.
这太不可思议了
That's amazing.
这个隐身效果能持续多久
How long does the invisibility last for?
-永远 -等下 你说啥
- Forever. - Wait. What?
蒂娜 今晚我们无法相见了
Tina, we're not gonna be able to see each other tonight.
那下一个玩意要干嘛 把我们给活埋吗
And what does the next gadget do? Bury us alive?
什么 那怎么可能
What? That would be ridiculous.
把铲子收起来
Ix-nay the shovel-ay.
向右移♥动♥
And moving right along.
你们这群人在干嘛
What are you guys doing?
这也太好玩啦
This is so fun!
真是黏糊糊的
Oh, it's so squishy.
这到底是什么东西啊
What is this stuff?
好吧 那是一种特殊的火焰阻燃剂
Oh, well, that is a special type
我们称之为 猪鼻涕
of flame retardant we call pig snot.
你为什么叫它 你猜怎么着
Why do you call it...? You know what?
没事了
Never mind.
好极了 舔一口
Yeah! Lick it.
现在 大家准备好
Now, everyone, prepare yourselves
因为接下来的这个确实是一个很特别的东西
'cause this next one is really something special.
真闪耀
Whoa. So shiny.
是的 朋友 有磨砂的质感而又圆润
Yes, my friend. Bold yet sleek.
简约的同时又高深莫测
Simple while complex.
这个装置能够测探任何一只鹰
This device can detect an eagle anywhere
只要在半径100英尺以内
within a 100-foot radius.
好吧 那它怎么运作的
Well, how does it work?
只要简单地按下这个按钮
Simply push this button,
然后就搞定啦
and it does the rest.
附近有只鹰
There's an eagle nearby.
附近有只鹰 附近有只鹰
There's an eagle nearby. There's an eagle nearby.
附近有只鹰
There's an eagle nearby.
为什么呢 显然这里的确有一只
Why, yes. Clearly, there is.
好了 我懂你意思了 朋友
Okay, you got me, guys.
这个聪明的小东西
This clever little thing will
-毫无疑问将会 -附近有鹰
- no doubt prove to be - There's an eagle nearby.
对于 对于你的使命
crucial to to
很重要
your mission
妙极了 那真是太好了
Wonderful. That's amazing!
那你现在可以把这玩意给关了吗
Then you can turn it off now
事实上呢 它会自动关掉的
Actually it'll turn itself off.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
在它不再发现附近有鹰的一小时内
One hour after it doesn't detect any more eagles.
-什么 -附近有只鹰
- What? - There's an eagle nearby.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
附近有 有鹰
There's an eagle near...
-这里 -噢 谢谢你
- There. - Oh, thank you.
好了 伙计们 这些玩意是很糟的
Okay, guys, these gadgets are terri...
嘿 嘿 胖红 我们能聊会儿吗
Hey, hey, Red, can we chat for a sec?
我看得出来你习惯了掌控一切
I can tell you're used to running the show.
那很棒 不过我们是一支队伍啊
That's great and all. But maybe since we're all a team here,
一支你聚集的队伍啊
a team you put together,
也许你应该试着更加支持大家
maybe you can try to be more supportive.
这样的结果可能会给你惊喜噢 试试吗
The results might surprise you, huh?
好吧 好 好的 我明白
Fine. Fine, fine, fine.
加里 太厉害了 很不错的东西
Garry. Woo. Unbelievable. Really, really good stuff.
你知道吗 我确实是将要制订一个计划
You know what? I'm sure I can figure out a plan to...
你知道的 用所有的这些
You know, to use all this...
令人惊叹的 你制♥作♥的东西 Bomb
This awesomeness that you've... Bomb!
嗨 胖红
Hi, Red.
我们怎么可能
How are we ever
有机会到那儿去啊
gonna get up there?
我想要我没出生的妹妹们回来
I want my unborn sisters back.
蛋们在高高的那里
It's just, the eggs are up there
我们却在低低的这儿
and we're down here.
我们怎么可能
Oh, how are we ever gonna
有机会上那儿去啊
get up there?
你做得太棒了 佐伊
You're doing great, Zoe.
现在紧紧地抓住它 好吗
Now hold it tight, okay?
快 放点气出去
Quick, let some air out!
我解不开
It won't untie!
好吧 让我试试 啊啊
Okay, let me try. Aah!
什么 出什么事了
What's...? What's the prob...?
什么情 情 况
Prob... Prob...
什么
Problem?
♪ 地面指挥呼叫汤姆船长 ♪
♪ Ground control to Major Tom ♪
♪ 服下蛋白质药片带上你的 ♪
♪ Take your protein pills And put your... ♪
朋友们别怕 我会带大家逃出困境的
Don't worry, guys. I'll get us out of this.
蛋蛋们
The eggs!
现在我们真的得到你啦 亲亲
We got you for reals now. Mwah!
看吧 我就说我会成功带你们脱离困境
See? I told you I would get us out of this.
是一条大蟒蛇啊
A boa constrictor.
至高无上啊 我简直就是个天才
It is glorious! I'm a genius!
是的 我爱它 那是我的主意
Yes, I love it! This was my idea.
等等 等等 小心
Wait. Wait. Look out!
电影精选列表