- Are you sure about this? - Uh. Actually, no.
这次就是凭我的直觉
Going with my gut this time.
这真是出人意料
Whoa. Didn't expect that.
全体鹰员请注意 犯人们跑了
Attention, all eagles. The prisoners have escaped.
♪ 嘟嘟 鲨鱼爸爸 ♪
♪ Doo, doo Daddy shark ♪
好了 伙计们 回去干活
All right, guys, back to work!
走吧 回去干活
Go! Let's do this!
朋友们 朋友们 等等 别走吖
Guys, guys, guys! Whoa, hold on!
我们的休闲美好时光还没有结束呢
We're not done hanging out and having a good time.
炫舞银 我们遇到麻烦了
Silver, we've got a problem.
♪ 回去干活 嘟嘟嘟 ♪
♪ Back to work Doo, doo, doo ♪
♪ 嘟嘟嘟 回去干活 ♪
♪ Doo, doo, doo Back to work ♪
-数三下 我们就跳 -好
- Okay, we'll jump on the count of three. - Got it.
一 二
One, two...
三
three! Whoa!
哈哈 我们做到了 胖红
Ha, ha. It worked! Red?
哈哈 我们做到了
Ha, ha. We did it!
-噢 不 那是什么 -岩浆注射
- Oh, no. What the...? - Lava injectors!
我有办法
I got this one.
Red
Oh, whoa, Red!
从这里开始都是下坡了
Well, it's all downhill from here.
-现在怎么办 -如果我的计算没错
- Okay, now what? - If my calculations are correct,
我们能够到那个高度
we should be tall enough to reach that lever
如果我们三
if all three of us...
加里
Garry?
坚持住
Uh... Hang in there!
好吧 换新计划
Okay, new plan.
我们必须达到时速65迈
We need to get to 65 miles per hour.
左 右 左 右
Left, right, left, right.
至少我们每一步都尽力了
At least we're gonna get all our steps in.
两分钟后发射
Two minutes to launch.
所有人注意 只有两分钟了
Two minutes, everybody!
两分钟后发射
Two minutes to launch!
左 右 左 右
Left, right, left, right.
我们快把这个核武器整熄火了
We gotta break that super-weapon!
-莱纳德 -什么事
- Leonard. - Yeah?
坡度升起来了吗
Is the ramp elevated?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
好吧 我们来想想办法
Okay, let's just figure this out.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
这会儿不是时候 康妮
Yeah. Now is not the time, Courtney.
我正在努力想办法
I'm just trying to figure out
我们怎么样才能够到那个高度
how we're gonna get up to that lever.
Leonard
Hey. Leonard.
这样可行诶
Oh, that could work!
炫舞银 我们现在速度是多少
Silver! How we doing on speed?
我们的最快速度是时速59迈
We're maxing out at 59 miles per hour.
我们必须达到65才行
We need to get to 65!
它卡住了 我们还要加点重量上去
It's stuck! We need more weight!
好的 我来了
Okay. Here goes.
它 它开始动了
It... It's moving!
糟糕
Oh, that's not good.
63 6♥4♥
Sixty-three, 6♥4♥...
还有一分钟 太棒了
One more minute! Yes!
一分钟倒计时
One minute.
让我们把这些房♥子从海景视角中清除掉
Let's just clear these houses from your beachfront view.
-拉杆断掉了怎么办 -断了
- The lever is broken! - Broken?
不是吧莱纳德
Leonard, come on,
难道你没有其他小工具可以用吗
don't you have any gadgets you can use?
-我们快到斜坡了 -小工具
-We're almost to the ramp. -Gadgets?
小工具
Gadgets!
45秒
Forty-five seconds.
所有人注意
Attention, all personnel.
-发射程序初始化开始 -初始化
- Initiating launch sequence. - Initiating.
加里 你有什么办法
Garry, any way you can
能把手上的小工具给我吗
bring me the gadgets?
不 没有办法
No, there isn't.
飞镖黄 把加里的背包给我
Chuck, I need Garry's backpack.
来了
On it.
加里 你在哪里
Garry, where are you?
飞镖黄 我在这
Chuck, over here!
太好了 我们速度达到时速65迈了
Yes! We've reached 65 miles per hour!
15秒
Fifteen seconds.
准备狂欢吧
Let's do this!
14 13 12
Fourteen, 13, 12...
11...
10 9 -Leonard
Ten. Nine. - Leonard,
就是现在了
it's now or never.
-不是吧 -我们必须得上坡道
- Oh, no. - Got to raise that ramp!
7 6
Seven. Six.
Five.
4 3
Four. Three.
Two.
And one!
附近有只鹰
There's an eagle nearby.
附近有只鹰
There's an eagle nearby.
不
No!
那是我妹妹
That's my sister!
-没起作用吗 -我 我不明白
- It didn't work? - I... I don't get it.
这当然行不通了
Of course it didn't work.
你们一定特别喜欢你们的小岛
You must really love your little islands
才会冒死都要试图拯救
to risk your lives trying to save them!
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我不在乎
I don't care.
因为我这里冰冷无感 宝贝
Because this right here is ice-cold, baby.
不
No!
-泽塔 -什么
- Zeta! - What?
等等
Wait!
-搞什么 -无敌神鹰
- What? What...? - Mighty Eagle!
这一切都是我造成的
I'm the cause of all this.
我俩结婚那天我抛下你跑了
I ran out on you on our wedding day.
自打那以后 你的内心就备受折磨
And ever since then, you've been tormented inside.
现在 你选择现在提这一出吗
Now? This is when you choose to do this?
带我走吧
So take me!
放过小岛
Not these islands.
你可真有点胆子
You have got some flipping nerve!
我知道
I know!
我把你的心弦一根根挑断了
I ripped your heartstrings right out.
-就是这个 超级弦 -什么
- That's it. Super String. - What?
在你的心上烙了个黑洞
...has been burning a hole in your sanity!
-放过你自己 -好的 我看出来了
- Set yourself free... - Okay, I'm seeing it.
没错
Yeah.
-来吧 把火冲我发 -飞镖黄
- Go ahead. Do your worst to me. - Chuck.
我活该
I deserve it.
你觉得这都是因为你吗 伊森
You think this is about you, Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?
这可真是又可笑又尴尬
Oh, that is so hilarious / embarrassing
我20年都没想起过你的肥屁♥股♥了
/ I hadn't thought about your fat butt in 20 years.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你是个又懒
You are a lazy,
又不利索的死鱼眼蠢货
uncoordinated, fish-eyed fool.
你都不配吃面包里的那点盐
You ain't worth the salt in your bread.
对我来说你什么都不是 什么都不是
You are nothing to me! You are nothing!
我压根没想过你
I don't think about you at all.
我没想过你的臭脚
I don't think about your stinking feet.
你粗糙的手
your rusty hands.
我没想过你不灵便的手肘
I don't think about your rusty elbows...
等下 那你到底是想过我还是没想过啊
Wait, so you have or you haven't thought about me?
老兄 看新闻
News flash, bro:
我不在乎你了 不在乎这个地方了
I am over you, I'm over this place,
我已经准备好了 要为我自己和我的女儿
and I am ready to get that upgrade situation
提升我俩的处境
电影精选列表