因为我们刚刚分♥析♥完
because we just finished analyzing
他给我们的TCRI的监控录像
some security footage from TCRI that he gave us.
-太棒了 -猜猜上面有谁
- Great. - Guess who's on it.
事情不是那样的
That's not what happened.
监控录像被改了 被编辑过
That footage has been altered. It's been edited.
我们查了真伪
We checked its authenticity.
是真的
It's clean.
我要打个电♥话♥
I want a phone call.
我不想扫你的兴 但所有的电♥话♥
I hate to break it to you, but all the phones have been shut down
都因怪物闯入警局而停用了
on account of monsters breaking into our stationhouse.
我也不想扫你的兴
Well, I hate to break it to you,
但依法我有权打个电♥话♥
but legally I'm entitled to a phone call.
-告诉我他们在哪 -我不知道
- Tell me where they are. - I don't know.
但就算我知道 也不会告诉你
But if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
局长
Chief,
乌龟不是你该追捕的对象
the turtles are not the ones you should be chasing.
我们找到了
Ha-ha! We found it!
看看这个
Lookee here.
我喜欢
I like it.
老大 老大 我们做到了 做到了
Boss, boss, we did it! We did it!
我们找到了那个"超级重要
We got that super-important-thingy-
并且难找"的东西
kind-of-hard-thing-to-find thing.
移开 移开 头挪一边去
Move, move. Move your head over.
得让老大看到我 老大好
He's got to see me. Hey, boss!
他们拿到了最后一块部件并且正往回赶
They have the final piece and are heading back.
盛大演出倒计时正式开始
Countdown to the big show is officially on.
我们准备好行动了
And we are ready for action!
所有系统都 就位
All systems are, uh... standing by.
你能品味到吗 施莱德老师
Can you taste it, Sensei Shredder?
我们即将做的事是多么宏伟
The magnificence of what we're about to do?
美味 不是吗
Yummy, isn't it?
飞机上不该是
Aren't there supposed to be, like,
有美丽的空姐分发热毛巾之类的吗
pretty stewardesses handing out warm hand towels and stuff?
这里可没有 麦奇
Not down here, Mikey.
也不会给我们
Not for us.
天啊 波普和洛克斯代迪正在
Oh, boy. Bebop and Rocksteady are en route
-回纽约的路上 -什么
- back to New York. - What?
他们肯定已经找回
They must have already retrieved
开启传送门需要的最后一部分
the last piece they needed to open the portal.
看起来我们的飞机正要和他们的相遇
Looks like our plane's about to cross over theirs, right?
是啊 中间差三千英尺
Yeah, with a 3,000-foot separation.
我可以标绘航线进行拦截 但我们不得不跳
Uh, I could plot a course for intercept, but we'd have to jump.
跳
Jump?
天啊
Oh, boy.
兄弟们 这真的是个好计划吗
Guys, I don't know if this is such a good plan.
拜托 别瘫在我身上 拉斐
Oh, Come on, don't go getting soft on me now, Raph.
这会很好玩的
This is gonna be fun.
我们现在就得跳 只有30秒的时间
We got to go now. We only have a 30-second window.
你们都知道计划的
You know the plan.
-哥们 -怎么
- Uh... dudes? - What?
他跳了
He jumped.
他跳了
He jumped?
好了 我为人人
All right, one for all.
等等 等等 你没带降落伞
Wait, wait, wait! You don't have a chute!
我不需要降落伞 我有滑板
I don't need a chute. I got my board!
太爽了
Oh! This is awesome!
我偏了
I'm off.
我偏了 我偏离目标了
I'm off... I'm off target!
需要载你一程吗 兄弟
Need a lift, bro?
-慢点 麦奇 -准备好喊痛吧
- Slow down, Mikey! - Prepare for the ouch.
痛 痛 痛
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
坚持住 麦奇
Hang on, Mikey.
锁上
Lock in.
拉斐在哪
Where's Raph?
你能做到的 你能做到的
Okay. Okay, you got this. You got this.
范·迪塞尔会怎么做
What would Vin Diesel do?
无怨无悔 无所畏惧
No regret, no fear.
无怨无悔 无所畏惧
No regret, no fear.
无怨无悔...无所畏惧
No regret... No fear!
我后悔了 太吓人了
I regret this! Fear sucks!
他是不是下来得太快了点
Isn't he coming in kind of fast?
拉斐
Raph!
接得好
Nice catch.
好消息是你们背了降落伞
The good news is you're wearing chutes.
降落伞
Chutes.
坏消息是...
The bad news is...
他们去巴西肯定就是找这个
Okay. This must be what they came to Brazil for.
这是个次元传送门之类的装置
It's the interdimensional portal-opening thingy-ma-bob.
可能还有个更专业的名字 不过...
Well, there's probably a more technical name for it, but...
伙计们
Guys?
天哪
Oh, boy.
伙计 把那个莫霍克人变回来
Dude! Bringing back the Mohawk!
祝贺你
Good for you.
你们很喜欢说笑啊
Y'all got jokes, huh?
看看被我们打扁脑袋之后你们有多滑稽
Well, let's see how funny you are after we bash your heads in!
留点神
Watch it!
当心
Careful!
妈妈咪呀
Mommy!
兄弟们
Guys!
伙计 搞什么啊
Dude! Seriously?
我的错 我有点太激动了
Yep, that's my bad. I got a little carried away.
我拿到了 拿到了
I got it! I got it!
-给我吧 -又不在我手里了
- I'll take that. - I don't got it.
别担心 伙计们 我会把飞机拉起来的
Don't worry, guys, I'll level out the plane!
驾驶舱没了
And there's no cockpit.
当心 有些东西在飞行的时候会乱滚
Careful, as some of the items may have shifted during flight.
你那里怎么样 多尼
How you doing up there, Donnie?
一切都好 我做得很棒
Uh... Everything is great. I'm doing awesome.
-我是只飞行的猪 -李奥
- This pig is flying! - Leo!
拉斐
Raph!
-大家没事吧 -我很好
- Everyone okay? - I'm good.
我很好
I'm good!
等等 拉斐呢
Wait, where's Raph?
陆地
Land!
陆地 陆地 陆地
Land! Land! Land!
这真是尴尬
Well, this is awkward.
准备比赛吧 宝贝
Let's rumble, baby!
我抓到你了 我抓到你了
I got you, I got you.
-李奥 不 -看准点啊 多尼
- Leo, no! - Eyes up, Donnie!
我来了
Coming through!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
我抓到了 我抓到了
I got it, I got it, I got it!
多尼
Donnie!
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
-好样的 -好样的
- My man. - My man!
再见 乌龟们
Bye, turtles!
他们还说声再见 真是太友好了
That's nice of them to say good-bye.
-看啊 -等等 什么
- Heads up! - Wait, what?
谢谢 大伙们
Thanks, guys.
真正的团队协作
Real team effort.
如果你要起诉 去起诉好了
If you're gonna press charges, just press charges.
可你还是欠她一通电♥话♥
And you still owe her a phone call.
我不欠任何人任何东西
I don't owe anybody anything
除非你告诉我那些乌龟是从哪出来的
until you tell me where those turtle things came from.
从新罕布♥什♥尔
From New Hampshire.
你真是个比我想象得还要糟糕的屌♥丝
You're actually even a bigger loser than I thought.
别因为她心烦 凯西
Don't worry about her, Casey.
她只是想激怒你
She's just trying to get under your skin.
不 她是对的
Nah, she's right.
电影精选列表