Come on. Show me something, buddy.
看 那里
Look! Right there!
看上去好像是某种传送过程遗留下来的影像
It appears to be some kind of residue from a teleportation event.
传送遗留影像 最糟糕了
Yeah, teleportation event residue, man. It's the worst.
这种科技真的存在吗
Does that kind of technology even exist?
巴克斯特·斯道克曼研究这种科技好多年了
Baxter Stockman's been working on this kind of tech for years.
我从他平板电脑上窃取的资料
All of that stuff that I pulled off of his iPad,
全是关于施莱德和大脚帮的信息
it was full of information about Shredder and the Foot Clan.
就像虚拟剧本一样
It was like a virtual playbook!
巴克斯特肯定有备份
Baxter has to have a backup.
我打赌肯定就在TCRI的主机里
And I bet it's on the mainframe at TCRI.
多尼 我需要些东西 你有什么
Donnie, I need something. What do you got?
等等
Wait.
我知道你要什么
I know exactly what you need.
即插即用
Totally plug-and-play.
太棒了 我去查清楚
Perfect. I'll go check it out.
我们一起去 增援你
We'll go with. Operate in support.
等等
Wait.
太阳出来了
The sun's coming up.
你们不能出去 会被看到的
You can't go outside. You'll be seen.
昨晚 臭名昭著的罪犯施莱德
The notorious criminal known as Shredder
从监狱中逃脱...
escaped police custody last night...
他当时正在被押往曼哈顿下城监狱
He was being transported from Lower Manhattan
服无期徒刑的路上...
where he was serving a life sentence...
现在正在进行全国性的搜捕
There's a statewide manhunt in progress,
警♥察♥局长表示
with the Police Chief saying
他会不惜一切代价将逃犯抓捕归案
he will stop at nothing to capture the fugitive.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
将搜索范围扩大到每座桥和港口的方圆三百公里
Widen the search radius to 200 miles on all bridges and ports.
我要国安局边境巡警
And I want hourly updates
每小时给我汇报一次
from Homeland Security and Border Patrol.
半小时汇报一次吧
Make it on the half hour.
你说什么
Excuse me?
现在调查归我管了
This is my investigation now.
文森特分局长 集团犯罪组
Bureau Chief Vincent. Organized Crime.
我有管辖权
I have jurisdictional authority.
你没有管辖权了
You forfeited jurisdiction.
当你一夜之间让三名重犯逃脱时
And you proved to be an authority on nothing
就证明了你自己是多么无能
when you lost three convicted felons in one night!
施莱德是本市情节最为恶劣的重犯
Shredder's the most notorious criminal this city has ever seen.
我们曾抓到了他
And we had him!
现在他逃走了
Now he's out there.
你从哪儿找回的这辆超级安全的车
And where did you recover this highly secured vehicle?
在乔治·华盛顿大桥下找到的
Found it under the G.W. Bridge,
丢在路边 洗劫一空
abandoned and stripped.
有目击证人吗
Any witnesses?
不好意思 没有
Unfortunately.
一切都很正常 我按照路线开
Everything's normal, I'm following procedure,
接下来我就只看到忍♥者骑着摩托车...
and the next thing I know, ninjas on motorcycles just...
他们直接超过了我们
They come zipping past!
然后从各个角度朝我们冲过来
And they're coming at us from every possible direction.
-继续说 -好吧
- Keep going. - Okay. Uh...
我看了看我这边的侧镜
I look at my side view
看到一辆巨大的垃圾车
and I see what has to be a giant garbage truck
跟上前线一样向我们冲了过来
that is just barreling towards us like it is on a warpath.
这辆圣♥战♥嗜血斗车的
And what was the objective of this
目标是什么呢
battle-hungry sanitation vehicle?
我也在想这个问题
See, I'm wondering the same thing myself.
然后那辆车的散热护栅里
But then it starts launching manhole covers
开始发射井盖
right from the grille of the truck.
井盖
Manhole covers!
没错 井盖 就像制导炮弹一样
Yeah, manhole covers. As guided projectiles.
你休息一段时间 琼斯
You're taking some time off, Jones.
我要你停职
I'm pulling you off the payroll.
我没疯 我知道我看到了什么
Hey, I'm not crazy! I know what I saw!
我能帮你们抓住那些家伙
Look, I can help you catch these guys.
我是纽约人 我比任何人都熟悉这些街道
I'm from New York. I know these streets better than anyone.
追捕逃犯的第一条规则
First rule of tracking fugitives:
不要听从一开始
Don't take help from someone
放他们逃走的人提出的意见
who's responsible for losing them in the first place.
我们中埋伏了
We were ambushed!
谢谢你的描述 琼斯
Thanks for your statement, Jones.
你要叫我琼斯警官
That's Officer Jones!
我总有一天会成为一名警探
And I'm gonna be a detective someday.
我只是在等下一轮
I'm just waiting for the next round
警♥察♥学校的申请
of applications at the academy.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
现在 你就行行好
As for now, do yourself a favor.
让专业的人来追捕他们吧
Leave this manhunt to the professionals.
马蹄铁酒吧
你们两个笨蛋有个最喜欢去的酒吧
So you two idiots have a favorite bar.
他们不会蠢到回那里去吧
Yeah, they're not gonna be stupid enough to go back there.
他们就是那么蠢
Yeah, they are.
我真的把那个守卫揍得够惨
Man, I really rattled that prison guard's noggin good.
你看到那个头槌了吗
Did you see that head butt connect?
岂止看到 我还感受到 听到墙上的回声
See it? I felt it, I heard it, echoing off the walls!
-老伙计 -老伙计
- My man! - My man!
就像妈妈以前做的一样
Just like Mama used to make.
喂 酒保 我要的三明治呢
Oi, barkeep! Where are those sammies?
来了 小伙子们 本店特♥供♥
Here you go, guys. House special.
这还差不多
It's about time.
一点小配菜
And a side of pickles.
这小东西是不是防追踪的
And are these pickles untraceable?
这电♥话♥比施莱德本人
Those phones are harder to track
都难追踪 兄弟
than Shredder himself, homeboy.
喂 别和我们有眼神交流
Hey, do not make eye contact with us.
他以为我们是什么小角色呢
He think we somethin' to play with.
你知道吗 波普
You know, Beebs,
我不想再当别人的跟班小弟了
I'm tired of being someone else's errand boy.
既然施莱德消失了 也许该我们出马了
With Shredder out of the picture, maybe we could step up.
在这座城市中开辟出我们的一片天地
Carve out our own piece of the city.
对 对 对 对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
也许还能成立我们自己的大脚帮
Maybe even start our own Foot Clan.
最后变成我们的大腿帮
Eventually work our way up to our own Leg Clan!
说真的 这能有多难
I mean, honestly, how hard could it be?
施莱德先生 你好
Mr. Shredder! My man.
真巧 我们正在考虑将我们的犯罪集团
Coincidentally, we were just contemplating a consolidation
合二为一
of our criminal enterprises.
我们觉得可以
We were thinking like a
51/49分成
51/49 split.
当然 你占大头
Leaning your way, of course.
他不是来找合作伙伴的
He's not looking for partners.
我是来找跟班小弟的
I'm looking for errand boys.
这样也行啊
Well, we could work with that.
你好啊 无人机
Oh, wassup, drone?
我才不怕你呢
I ain't scared of you.
飞起来像只蝴蝶 叮人像只蜜蜂
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
我们待在这里的每一秒
Every second we're down here,
施莱德都越来越强大 麦奇也越来越烦人
Shredder gets more powerful and Mikey gets more annoying.
我可是听到了啊
Hey, I heard that!
我们是在训练
We're training.
差不多吧
Sort of.
太阳落山之后就是神龟出动之时
As soon as the sun goes down, it's turtle time.
无人机 你是在和我说话吗
Hi, drone. You talkin' to me?
因为我没看到别人...
Cause I don't see anybody else...
我失败了 斯普林特大♥师♥
I failed, Master Splinter.
你让我负责 而我却让施莱德从指缝中溜走了
You put me in charge, and Shredder slipped through our fingers.
你已经把能做的都做了
There's nothing you could have done to stop it.
别让这一点点挫折影响了你
Do not let this setback distract you.
记住
Remember,
只要这个团队团结在一起 你们总会成功的
as long as you keep the team unified, you shall always succeed.
电影精选列表