痛恨恶霸 热爱家园
who hate bullies and love this city.
此刻 我们是这座城市最大的希望
And right now, we're the city's best hope.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I believe you?
你不必相信我们的话
You don't have to take it from us.
相信他的就行了
Take it from him.
说出来吧 弗恩
Go ahead, Vern.
告诉她协议的事情
Tell her about the arrangement.
什么协议
What arrangement?
那个协议啊
Oh, that... Arrangement.
听着 猎鹰还是那个猎鹰
Look, The Falcon is still The Falcon.
只是我的朋友们也许帮了一点小忙
I just may have gotten by with a little help from my friends.
这四位才是当初扳倒了施莱德的人
These four are the ones who took Shredder down the first time.
我只是从旁协助而已
I was kind of more of a wingman.
我们一直努力保护这座城市
We've been doing our part to protect this city
免遭黑暗势力破坏
from the shadows.
这次我们也想出一份力
And we think we have something to offer.
-我们需要... -战略
- We're gonna need... - Strategy.
直觉
Instinct.
逻辑
Logic.
以及满满的爱心
And boatloads of heart.
上车
Load up!
找队警员护送爱普莉尔 凯西和弗恩到90号♥码头
April, Casey and Vern need an escort to Pier 90.
传送门所需的电磁力是从那里发出的
The electromagnetic force of the portal is coming from there.
正在把坐标发送给你
Forwarding you the coordinates.
快派一支队伍
Send a team!
带我们到克莱斯勒大厦
Take us to the Chrysler Building.
我们会设法从那里登上战舰
We'll make our way up to
到克朗的地盘上把他拿下
his ship and take down Krang on his home turf.
快点 奥尼尔 上车
Come on, O'Neil, get in!
我在你的头盔里安装了一个呼吸器
I installed a breathing apparatus in your helmet.
可以帮助我们隔离
This will help us survive the unique atmosphere
移♥动♥堡垒上面的毒气
of the assembling Technodrome.
我还制♥作♥了一个手持版的传送装置...
And I made a handheld version of the teleportation devi...
瞧瞧我们所做的 这是无可否认的成就
Look at what we've done. This is undeniable.
对子孙后代而言 我们就是神
We'll be gods to future generations.
我会成为神
I'll be a god.
你只会是你一贯以来的角色
You'll be just what you've always been.
那是什么
What's that?
一只蝼蚁
A footnote.
-不 -把他关去我们在东京的建筑
- No. - Take him to our facility in Tokyo.
不不不 你不能这样对我
No! No! No! No! No! You can't do this to me!
不要 你...你会... 不要
No, you... No. No, you will... No!
我都按你吩咐的去做了 你答应过我的 不
I've done everything you asked! You promised! No!
我是传奇 我... 不 我会成为传奇的
I am a legend! I will be... No! I will be a legend!
你不能这样对我
You cannot do this to me.
世人都将记住我的名号♥
The world will know my name!
永远不会有人知道你是谁
No one will ever know who you are.
我们90秒后抵达目的地
We're 90 seconds out.
已经准备好战术装备 武器 和通讯设备
I've got tactical gear, weapons, communications standing by.
我们只需要你们帮忙掩护
All we need is cover to get up there.
上去之后 我们要找出那盏信♥号♥♥灯
When we do, we've got to find that beacon
是它将战舰的部件引到一起
that's drawing all those pieces together.
如果我们可以把信♥号♥♥灯送回它来的地方
If we can send that beacon back to where it came from,
同时爱普莉尔 凯西和弗恩关闭传送门
and April, Casey and Vern can close that portal on our command...
再见 移♥动♥堡垒
Good-bye, Technodrome.
再见 克朗
Good-bye, Krang.
团队精神
Team effort.
团队精神
Team effort.
队伍分头行动了
All right, they're splitting up.
等等 我们不是跟乌龟们一起吗
Wait, we aren't going with the turtles?
我们为什么不是跟乌龟们一起
Why aren't we going with the turtles?
当坏事降临的时候 一定要跟乌龟们在一起
When something bad happens, you want to be with the turtles!
指挥官克朗
Commander Krang.
你来了 施莱德
There you are, Shredder!
我还以为你不会来呢
I thought you'd never get here.
如您吩咐 信♥号♥♥灯已经设置好了
As you asked, the beacon has been set.
等移♥动♥堡垒组装完成 我们就可以统治地球
And once the Technodrome reassembles, we can rule the planet.
不好意思 "我们"
I'm sorry. "We"?
"我们"一起统治
"We" will rule?
我们是一个团队
We were a team.
"我们是一个团队"
"We were a team!"
弱者才需要团队
Teams are for the weak.
懦夫才需要家庭
Family is for the scared.
地球是我的玩具
The Earth is my toy!
我不喜欢分享
And I do not like to share!
你背叛了我
You betrayed me!
事实上 我根本没把你放在眼里
Actually, I barely even thought about you.
跟其它手下败将一起 关进玩具箱里吧
Back in the toy chest with the rest of the things I've broken.
愚蠢又渺小的地球人
Silly little earthling.
现在来玩个新游戏
Now for a new game.
当心了 地球 游戏时间到
Look out, Earth! It's playtime.
开过来 赶紧
Move it, let's go!
行动 行动 行动 排好队形
Go, move, move, move. Get your team in position!
举起盾牌
Shields up!
-好了 让他们进去 -排出紧密的人墙
- Okay, let's get them in. - Tight form on that barricade!
前进
Advance!
保持紧密
Keep it tight!
-凯西 -扶稳了
- Casey! - Hold on!
我要开进去
I'm going in.
凯西 凯西
Casey! Casey!
战舰的完成度达到57%了
This thing's 57% complete.
如果我们现在不阻止它
If we don't stop it now,
四分钟内它将会组装完毕
it's gonna be ready to go in less than four minutes.
兄弟们 还等什么呢
Guys, what are we waiting for?
-你能行吗 -可以
- You got this? - Yeah.
我没问题
I got this.
来玩冲浪吧 纽约
Surf's up, New York!
你们听见了吗
Do you hear that?
听起来很奇怪
It sounds strange.
有"天上有外星宇宙飞船"那么奇怪吗
Like "Alien spacecraft in the sky" strange?
不
No.
是这种奇怪
That kind of strange.
我们必须密切留意入侵者
We've got to keep our eyes out for intruders.
入侵者长什么样子
Well, what do intruders look like?
不是长得一脸猪样或犀牛样的 都是入侵者
Anybody that's not a big pig or a big rhino.
懂了
Ah.
妈呀 听着
Oh. Oh, boy. Listen.
你们去夺下传送门装置
You guys secure the portal device.
我来对付这两个家伙
I'll deal with those two.
"夺下传送门装置" 什么意思
"Secure the portal device"? What does that even mean?
意思是解决掉守卫装置的人
It means kick the butt of anyone that's guarding it,
等收到多尼的行动信♥号♥♥ 就关闭它
wait for Donnie's go signal, and shut it down.
可是我们不知道有多少名守卫啊
Yeah, but we don't know how many people are guarding it!
你想跟我交换吗
Well, do you want to switch?
不用了 我们去夺下传送门装置
Yeah, no. We're gonna secure the portal.
我也这么想
I thought so.
朋友们
Hey, fellas!
记得我吗
Remember me?
-瞧瞧是谁 -小警♥察♥ 脑袋还好吗
- Look who it is. - Hey, cop, how's your noggin?
-来啊 -如你所愿
- Come on! - As you wish.
上了 宝贝
It's on, baby!
超声波扫描仪显示
Ultrasonic scanners indicate
信♥号♥♥位置就在正前方三十米左右的
the beacon's location is somewhere near the command module
控制板附近
a few hundred feet ahead.
好 我们必须阻止它拼起来
Okay. We've got to stop this thing from completing.
怎么阻止啊
And how are we supposed to do that?
就从那个不知是什么的玩意儿入手
Let's start with whatever that thing is.
那一定就是克朗了
That must be Krang.
好的 上吧 各位
All right, fall in, guys!
不算太糟 只是个笨机器人
It's not that bad, it's just a dumb robot.
电影精选列表