我本来以为要厉害很多呢
I was expecting way worse.
你想的是什么样
And what would that look like?
不知道 有撮小胡子啊
I don't know, like a mustache maybe?
或者山羊胡子什么的 懂我意思吗
Evil goatee or something. You know what I'm saying?
好像一团嚼过的口香糖 但它有脸
It's like a chewed-up piece of gum! With a face!
我只警告你一次 离开我的飞船
I'll only warn you once. Get off my ship!
多尼 去操纵台
Donnie, get to the console.
把这个四不像打回他老家
Let's send this jacked-up disco ball back where it came from.
泡泡人 看看你有什么能耐
Bubblicious, let's see what you've got.
我就让你见识见识
I'll show you what I've got! This!
这家伙比我想的厉害
This dude's tougher than I thought.
你可得快跑
You better run!
但你逃不出波普的手掌心
You cannot escape the Bebop!
什么 为啥是我
What? Why me?
-我们上 -快 麦奇
- Let's go! - Come on, Mikey!
你完了 克朗
You're going down, Krang!
好吧 这玩意儿再用九十秒就要完成了
Okay. About ninety seconds before this thing is complete.
看你了 多尼
All you, Donnie.
放轻松放轻松
No pressure, no pressure, no pressure.
我可是很期待抓住你们呢
You know, I'm looking forward to enslaving you.
收集一笼子陆龟也不错
A cage full of tortoises might be nice.
我们是海龟 不是陆龟 区别很大的
We're turtles, not tortoises! There's a big difference.
是的 海龟咬人的
Yeah. Turtles bite!
你以为我没有备用零件吗
You don't think I've got spares for this?
各位 他真的在装新装备了
Guys, he is literally rearming.
抓到你了 小东西
Gotcha, pipsqueak!
看到他去哪了吗 洛克
You see him, Rock?
我们知道你在这儿
We know you're here somewhere.
-多尼 -给我十秒钟
- Donnie! - Just give me ten seconds.
各位 我觉得这个玩具还不适合我
Guys? I don't think I'm tall enough to ride this ride!
一群笨乌龟
Stupid reptiles!
李奥 坚持住
Leo, hang on!
你真的开始让人心烦了
You're starting to be a real pain in my butt.
你知道波普心烦了会怎么做吗
And do you know what Bebop does with pains in his butt?
给我过来 小东西
Get over here, little boy.
把你那小玩具放下吧
Put down that popsicle stick.
我要上了 宝贝
Ha! Game on, baby!
传送门设备就在那里
Look. There's the portal device.
真好 她有把剑哎
Oh, great. She has a sword.
我们就一个轮胎盖
We have a hubcap.
信♥号♥♥器在哪 多尼 快没时间了
Where's the beacon, Donnie? We're running out of time!
已经没时间了
You already have.
准备欣赏你们的城市变成废墟吧
Prepare to watch your city crumble.
怎么回事 多尼
What's happening, Donnie?
我想的没错 这是个大规模杀伤性武器
I was right. It's a massive weapons system.
他启动了武器
He's bringing it online!
好的 找到信♥号♥♥器了 只是
I got it! I found the beacon! It's just
在那上面
up there.
-麦奇 上 -信♥号♥♥器交给我了
- Mikey, go! - Oh, I'll get that beacon.
好了 小乌龟们
Okay, turtles.
游戏时间结束了
Play time is over!
直线上升哎
I'm vertical!
你也想尝尝这滋味吗
Oh, you want some, too?
拿到了
I got it!
抓住他 洛克
Get him, Rock!
天哪 停
Whoa, stop, stop!
该死
Oh, no.
-洛克 -我在 波普
- Rock. - Yeah, Beebs?
好兄弟
My man.
小心 多尼
Hey! Heads up, Donnie.
信♥号♥♥器
The beacon!
过来 小乌龟
Come here, little turtle.
来抱抱
Let me give you a hug.
再见了
Good-bye.
好吧
Okay.
拉斐 跟我来
Raph! With me!
帮帮忙啊 伙计们
Little help, guys!
坚持住 伙计
Hang on, little bro!
没人可以欺负
Nobody messes...
麦奇
with Mikey!
不
No!
各位 干掉克朗了 但飞船还在组建
Guys, Krang is down, but his ship's still building.
来吧
Come on.
多尼
Donnie!
无人机启动
Drone activated.
它要关了
It's gonna be close.
各位 就是现在 把传送门关上
Guys, now! Close the portal now!
我来
I got this.
太棒了
Yes!
我们到站了
Okay, this is our stop.
我还会回来的 小乌龟
I'll be back, turtles,
而且我会再强一千倍
a thousand times stronger!
没事 没事
It's cool. It's cool.
我就知道能行
Yeah, I knew that would work.
等等 你真的相信我们四个小孩
Wait, so you seriously thought us four teenagers
就能拯救世界
could save the whole world?
当然
Sure.
各位 我们有别人没有的东西
Guys, we got something no one else has.
-神龟的力量 -垃圾车
- Turtle power! - Garbage truck!
垃圾车吗
Garbage truck?
-确实是有一辆 -另外那辆
- Well, we do have one. - The other one.
神龟的力量
Turtle power!
在逃罪犯波普和洛克斯代迪
Escaped convicts Bebop and Rocksteady
已被逮捕
are now in police custody,
虽然巴克斯特·斯道克曼博士还未被抓获
while Dr. Baxter Stockman remains at large.
当局表示我们的城市安全了
Authorities assure us that the city is once again safe,
虽然大家还对上周的事件有些存疑
however questions remain about last week's events.
来自天空的威胁究竟是何物
What was that threat from the sky
到底是怎么发生的
and how exactly was it averted?
但更重要的问题是 这些还重要吗
But the bigger question is, does it even matter?
真的非得知道英雄的长相和名字吗
Do we need to give our heroes a name and a face?
或者也许知道他们在阴影中
Or is it enough to know that they're out there
保护着我们就够了呢
watching over us from the shadows?
为你们为社会拿出的巨大勇气
For your incredible valor within this community,
和你们与警方的通力合作
and for your uncompromising cooperation with this agency,
我赠与你们城市之钥
I present to you the keys to the city,
代表着我们的感激
a symbol of our appreciation,
尊敬
respect,
和继续合作的诚意
and for our continued partnership.
给你们几位兄弟
To you, brothers,
李奥纳多
Leonardo,
拉斐尔 多纳泰罗 米开郎其罗
Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo...
姓什么
Last name?
没有姓
Uh... Not so much.
我都没考虑过 不公平
I never thought of that. That's no fair.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我也有 没啥大不了的
I got one of those. No big deal.
我帮了他们 他们是我朋友
I helped them. They're friends of mine.
你下周末有什么计划吗
So, you got plans next weekend?
例行冰球比赛
Just my regular hockey game.
你想来看我比赛吗
Do you want to come watch me play?
看你 我要跟你单挑
Watch? I'll take you one on one.
你会输的很惨的
And I'll kick your butt.
我信了
I bet you will.
我的钥匙更大
My key's totally bigger.
我的比你的钥匙大 大的是我的
It's bigger than your key, man. I got the big key.
我觉得你们应该更信任人类一些
I think you should give people more credit.
他们会接受你们的
They'll accept you now.
也许你是对的
You're probably right.
但是
But, uh...
电影精选列表