我们向广大民众征集有关
We're asking anyone with information
越狱者所在地的信息
about the fugitives' whereabouts,
请知情者将信息告知政♥府♥部门...
to please pass it along to authorities...
我就想再问你一遍
I just want to ask you one more time.
你确定那两个家伙没来过这吗
Are you sure those guys didn't come through here?
兄弟 我不知道你在说什么
Hey, pal, I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 我挺喜欢这首歌♥的
You know what? I love this song!
你应该不介意我借走吧
You don't mind if I borrow this, do you?
喂... 你在干什么
Hey, whoa... What are you doing?
好吧 算了吧
Nah, you know what? Never mind.
这上面有道划痕
It has a scratch on it.
我靠
Damn it!
或者给我来杯喝的
Or maybe I'll have a drink.
-你疯了吗 -快了
- Are you out of your mind? - Getting there.
停手 停手 停手行吗
Stop it! Stop it! Just stop it, okay?
你愿意告诉我他们在哪了
You ready to tell me where they are?
我卖♥♥了手♥机♥给他们 我就知道这么多
I slipped them cell phones. That's all I know!
我觉得像你这样靠谱的生意人
And I imagine a responsible businessperson such as yourself,
不会卖♥♥那种没办法追踪到的
wouldn't sell hardware without a means
硬件设备吧
by which to track said hardware.
-我说的对吗 -好了 给
- Am I right? - Look! Here.
我有个GPS 行吗 你可以用这个追踪他们
I have a GPS, okay? You'll find them with that.
你在哪
Where are you?
那东西把你吐到哪里去了
Where did it spit you out?
施莱德大♥师♥
Sensei Shredder.
那个脱逃计划成功了
The escape plan, it worked!
但是不是按你的计划成功的
But not in the way you planned.
我去到了非常远的地方 而现在...
I've traveled very far, and now...
我们有任务要完成
We have work to do.
前台 听得到吗
Neustedder, come in.
前台
Neustedder?
前台 你收到了吗
Neustedder, do you copy?
当我找到它的时候
When I found this thing,
我从未想到它有这么重要
I never could have imagined its significance.
但是那个指挥官克朗
But this Commander Krang,
他说这能打开通往另一个维度的传送门
he said that this will help open a portal to another dimension?
而我们成功后 就可以和他一起统治这个星球
And when we do, we'll join him in dominating this planet.
-我们会拥有无上的力量 -力量
- We'll have ultimate power. - Power.
还有永恒的荣耀
And indescribable glory.
因为打开两个世界之间的大门名垂青史
To be responsible for opening the fabric between two worlds!
这...
It's...
要打开传送门还需要其他的部件
There are other pieces required to open the portal.
如果那四兄弟还在外面的话
If those four brothers are still out there,
我们需要创造出
we need to create soldiers
不费吹灰之力就可以打败他们的战士
that can defeat them with a single blow.
而这能帮我们做到
And this will help us do that.
它需要合成一下
It needs to be synthesized.
这就是你发挥作用的地方了
Which is where you come in.
智商担当来了
Ooh. Here come the brains.
洛克 看这个
Yo, Rock, check this out.
波普 我得给自己来一套这个
Beebs, I got to get meself one of these.
想象一下我们能用这个做多少事情
Think of what we could do with this!
我感觉就像回到了科学课上一样
I feel like I'm back in science class.
现在我们需要的
Now all we need
就是实验对象了
are test subjects.
那些能轻易受我控制的人
Candidates that will easily fall under my command.
四肢发达
Large in size.
头脑简单
Low in intellect.
这还挺疼
That stings!
感觉上还不怎么好
And not in a good way.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们怎么了
What is happening to us?
我不知道 但感觉好棒
I don't know, but this feels great!
这肯定会很棒的
Oh, this is gonna be good!
感觉有点搞笑
This feels funny.
感觉像我的裤子里进了蚂蚁
Feels like I have ants in my pants.
大蚂蚁
Big ants!
好了 波普和洛克斯代迪
All right, Bebop and Rocksteady...
我知道你们就在上面
I know you're up there somewhere.
我就知道
I knew it!
欧姆斯 扫描实验对象
Omnus, scan subjects.
搜索中
Searching.
不可思议
Miraculous.
在每个人类体内都有休眠的
Inside every human there's a dormant gene
将我们与祖先相联的基因
which ties us to our animal ancestors.
看来那个紫色的液体
It's as if that purple ooze
将他们回归到了他们
has returned them to their rightful place
在动物世界应有的位置
in the animal kingdom.
洛克
Whoa, Rock!
你变成了犀牛
You're a rhinoceros.
你变成了...
And you're a...
我也不知道你变成了什么
I don't know what you are.
好吧 让我看看 我是个...
All right, let me look, let me look. I'm a...
我是个小猪猪
Huh. I'm a little piggy.
你是只疣猪
You're a warthog.
-波普 -洛克
- Hey, Beebs! - Yeah, Rock.
见识过犀牛冲刺吗
Ever see a rhino charge?
好疼啊
That hurts.
-我喜欢 -我也是
- I like it! - Me, too!
我也喜欢
Me, too.
把整个容器都装满
Prepare the entire container.
我们制♥造♥的变异体越多
The more of them we create,
保卫传送门就越容易
the easier it will be to secure the portal.
兄弟
My man!
这太棒了
This is awesome!
看角
Check out the horn!
棒 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
看看我的尾巴 摇摇摇
Hey, man, check out my tail. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
太酷了 我有尾巴吗
That is cool. Do I have one?
洛克 那是谁
Hey, Rock, who is that?
奥尼尔
O'Neil.
拿回那个容器
Get that canister!
你们不会真想再来一次吧
You guys don't really want to do this again, right?
你们一般都是吃亏的那个啊
It doesn't usually work out well for you guys.
因为我有四个朋友
Because I have the four friends.
他们是绿色的忍♥者
They're green ninjas.
把那液体给我
Give us the ooze.
你好
Hi.
去哪儿了
Where'd it go?
-停下 -别动
- Stop! - Freeze!
那条巷子里那个用冰球棍的男的
See, that guy with the hockey stick in the other alley,
我和他一点关系都没有
I have nothing to do with that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你叫什么名字 -凯西·琼斯
- What's your name? - Casey Jones.
-你说什么 -凯西·琼斯
- What's that? - Casey Jones.
史戴西·蒙斯吗
Stacy Moans?
凯西·琼斯
Casey Jones.
你好
Hi.
-离她远点 -干嘛呢
- Get away from her! - Hey! Whoa!
后退
Get back.
不要吃我们
Do not eat us.
我们不是食物
We are not food.
地球上的人类不是你们的敌人
The people of Earth are not your enemies.
看我的
Watch this.
我们是最高领导人派来的
We were sent by the Supreme Leader
要抓美味可口的人类
to eat delicious humans
蘸着田园沙拉酱来吃
and dip them in ranch dressing.
开玩笑的啦
I'm just kidding.
我吃素 但还吃点肉 芝士和鸡蛋
I'm a vegan. Except for meat and cheese and eggs.
电影精选列表