No, please. Geek out. Please.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
-谢谢 -说吧
- Thank you. - Yeah.
不过其实 这两者是有区别的
Um, actually, though, there's a big difference.
我是书呆子 不是技术宅
I'm a nerd, not a geek.
这两者的区别就像
Um, it's the difference between,
《指环王》和《哈利波特》
like, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.
像泰德演讲[科技娱乐设计]和...
Or, um, TED Talks and...
漫展 没错
Comic-Con! Yeah.
对吧
Yeah.
斯道克曼博士 刚刚确认了
Dr. Stockman. We just got confirmation, sir.
货预计今晚配送
The "Package" is shipping later tonight.
运输途中每一步都要严密监控
Well, make sure they're tracking it every step of the way.
特雷弗 我今天不工作了
And Trevor, I'm done working for the day.
目标距离太远
我得接个电♥话♥
I just have to take this.
一下就好 是我男朋友打来的 抱歉
Really quick. It's my boyfriend. I'm sorry.
你有男朋友啊
Oh, you have a boyfriend.
那好吧 可是你的男朋友知不知道
Of course you do. But does your boyfriend know
π小数点后三位
the difference between pi to the third decimal point,
以及小数点后十五位有什么区别
and pi to the fifteenth decimal point?
认识您非常高兴
It has truly been an honor to meet you.
您是这一代人中极其优秀的天才
And you are really one of the greatest minds of our generation.
再见
Bye.
快看啊 我抓到一枚牛仔
Look, everybody. I got a cowboy.
你们快看他的肌肉 天哪
Look at those muscles, am I right? Wow.
笑一个
Cheese!
你们好漂亮啊
There's so many of you.
防守 防守 防守
Defense! Defense! Defense!
跳球
Jump ball!
别啊 我踩到披萨 是披萨啊
Jump ball! No way! It's pizza on my Nike! It's pizza!
你看 我鞋底挂着呢
Look at it. Look at my shoe.
你给我解释下 我脚底怎么会有披萨
Explain that to me. It's pizza on my Nike!
当然啊 这里可是纽约
Hey, man, welcome to New York.
刚才真险
That was a close call.
这下我们得找个新位置
We're gonna have to find a new spot
看比赛了 麦奇
to watch the game now, Mikey.
麦奇
Mikey!
麦奇 你在做什么
Mikey, what are you doing?
是万圣夜游♥行♥耶 兄弟
It's the Halloween parade, bro.
我一直都想参加万圣夜游♥行♥
I always wanted to be in the Halloween parade.
我们一年只有这么一晚可以融入人群
It's the one night of the year where we fit in.
麦奇 我们永远都无法融入的
Mikey, we'll never fit in.
我们是忍♥者 只能活在暗影中 走吧
We're ninjas. We live in the shadows. Let's go!
是啊 我们走
Yeah. Let's go.
酷
Cool.
扮相不错 兄弟
Looking good, bro.
哇哦
Whoa!
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, man.
麦奇
Mikey.
-麦奇 -有什么不行
- Mikey. - What's the problem?
这是我的城市 我的人♥民♥
This is my city. These are my people!
这就是纽约
Is New York in the house?
刚才是我人生中最美好的时刻
That was the most amazing thing ever!
"忍♥者与黑暗为伍"这句话
What part of "Ninjas move in the shadows"
你是哪个字不懂
don't you understand?
爱普莉尔 怎么样了
April! How'd it go?
多尼 我正在浏览巴克斯特iPad上的数据
Donnie, I'm looking at the data from Baxter's iPad.
你黑进去了 发现了什么
Hey, you got in. What did you find?
等等 多尼 文件在自动删除
Hold on, Donnie. The files are erasing.
应该是设了某种自毁程序
It's some sort of self-destruct program.
删除
Erasing?
在数据开始自动删除之前
Before they started erasing
我读了几封巴克斯特的邮件
I had a chance to read a couple of Baxter's emails,
跟我推测的一样
and I was right.
巴克斯特和大脚帮是一伙
Baxter is working with the Foot Clan.
施莱德今天夜里会被转送到
Shredder is being transported
北部地区的监狱里
to a prison in upstate New York tonight.
大脚帮准备袭击运囚车
And the Foot Clan are planning on hitting the convoy.
他们要帮他在羁押途中逃脱
They're gonna break him out of police custody.
让他重获自♥由♥
He'll be free again!
你指谁 多尼
Who, Donnie?
施莱德
Shredder.
阿波
Beebs.
老天 别这样
Oh, okay.
琼斯
Hey, Jones.
他们三个交给你了
They're all yours.
怎么着 犯罪界的大佬
What up, Big Daddy Law Breaker?
代表全纽约的市民 欢迎您来到"诀别的世界"
On behalf of the people of New York, welcome to The Big Good-bye.
你已经冥想了近24个小时了
You have meditated for nearly 24 hours.
再过十秒便可入涅槃
In ten seconds you will reach nirvana
实现精神上的彻底顿悟
and total spiritual enlightenment.
十 九...
Ten, nine...
三 二...
Three, two...
-抱歉借过 -好了 慢下来
- Excuse me. - All right, slow down.
能有人解释一下吗
Does somebody want to explain?
老师 大脚帮的人准备
Sensei, the Foot Clan are attempting
帮助施莱德在押送途中逃跑
to break Shredder out of custody.
如果施莱德重获自♥由♥
If Shredder is free,
他的恐怖统治将会再次席卷全城
his reign of terror over the city will begin again.
正是如此
Exactly.
那么只剩一个问题了
Then there's only one question.
你们为什么要跟个臭脾气的老耗子在这浪费唇舌
Why are you wasting time talking to a grumpy old rat?
还不去抓他
Go get him!
谢谢 父亲
Thanks, Dad.
好了 伙计们 别太激动
Okay, guys, don't get too excited.
战车还没完工呢
It's still a work in progress.
乖乖
Dude!
你在开玩笑吗
Oh, whoa! Are you kidding me?
我跟你们说 这车还有很多部分需要调试
I'm telling you guys, a lot of tweaking still required.
但完工之后 绝对是神级战车
But when it's done, it's gonna be amazing.
现在是试车的最佳时刻
Well, no time like the present.
这些线还乱成一团
All these wires are still bunched up here.
还没来得及好好整理
There's no organization to any of this.
有红线 黄线...
I've got red wires, yellow wires...
如你们所见 焊点也还没有完成
As you can see, the spot welding's not done yet...
-座椅不能倾斜 -多尼 多尼
- The seats don't recline... - Donnie! Donnie!
好了 押送施莱德的车在东北偏东11.6公里处
All right, Shredder's convoy is 7.2 miles east-northeast.
全速前进
Punch it!
他们按既定时间动身了
They moved the timeline up.
开始了 施莱德大♥师♥行进中
Here we go. Sensei Shredder's on the move.
已开启实时监控
Surveillance feed is live.
常规的押送阵容
Standard transport formation.
这些人真是太好预测了
These guys are so predictable.
施莱德
Hey, Shredder!
你犯有32起凶杀案的一级谋杀罪
You got 32 counts of first-degree murder.
够牛的啊
Hot damn!
真是狗♥娘♥养♥的纯畜生
You are one mean son of a bitch.
从某个愤怒管理有问题的
And take it from someone who has his own problems
人的经验来看
with anger management issues,
我亲爱的朋友 你真的需要一项爱好
you, my friend, seriously need a hobby.
我自己喜欢打曲棍球
I myself am a hockey guy.
我喜欢自己的骨头撞在冰上的感觉
I like my bone crushing on ice.
你也喜欢曲棍球 对吗
You like hockey, right?
不 我喜欢笼斗
No. I like cage fighting.
笼斗 好吧
Cage fighting. Okay.
是他
It's him.
停停停 说出自己的真实想法
Hey, hey, hey, speak from your heart.
您好 施莱德先生
Hey, Mr. Shredder.
我是您的脑残粉 对您早期的杰作尤其钦佩
Big fan of your work. Especially your early stuff.
我是波普 他是洛克斯代迪
My name is Bebop. This is Rocksteady.
电影精选列表