兄弟们 准备出发
Fellas, it's go time.
龟阵准备 三 二 一
Turtle Formation in three, two, one!
说好的龟阵呢
What happened to Turtle Formation?
龟阵
Turtle Formation?
我以为你说"跪阵"
I thought you said "Squirrel Formation."
好好的为什么要跪 "跪阵"是个什么鬼
Why would he say "Squirrel..." What's "Squirrel Formation"?
行了 走吧
Guys, chill out. Let's go!
拉斐 来一发那个
Hey, Raph, do that thing.
不 我不来 特别疼
Oh, no. I don't want to do it. It hurts.
来一个来一个来一个
Do it, do it, do it...
你不来我就一直说 来一个来一个
Won't stop until you do it, do it, do it.
好吧
Okay, fine!
太好了
Yeah!
棒
Yeah!
-多尼 -走起
- Donnie! - Here we go!
你安排好了吧
You set it up, right?
没问题 他绝对在
Yeah, he'll be there, I promise.
谢啦 凯文 下周见
Thanks, Kevin. See you next week!
快进去
Go, go, go!
兄弟们 老规矩 从麦奇手里抢盒子
Guys, you know the drill. Let's get that box from Mikey.
给我吧
Give me that.
-这儿呢 -让开
- Over here! Whoa! - Keep away!
拉斐 这边
Raph, over here!
让你们闹
Right back at you.
给我吧
I'll take that.
兄弟们 时间刚刚好
All right, guys. We made it just in time!
看到没
You see that?
来吧 我说"尼克斯队" 你们说"加油"
All right, I say, "Go!" You say, "Knicks!"
-尼克斯队 -加油
- Go! Go! - Knicks! Knicks!
来个两分
Two points coming up!
快投 投篮啊
Shoot it! Shoot the ball!
兄弟们 咱们这也太爽了吧
Oh, guys, does it get any better than this?
可是我想下去
Yeah, but I want to be down there.
就你这挫样一下去
You sit your ugly self down there,
下边人会吓得屁滚尿流
you'd have people running for their lives.
你好好看看 我这么帅
You see me? I look good, brah.
兄弟们 行了
Yo, fellas! Hey, hey, hey.
咱们坐了最好的位子
We got the best seats in the house right here.
下面的座位谁都能坐
Anyone can sit down there.
我们拯救了这座城市
We saved this city.
我们应该出现在大屏幕里 而不是坐在上面
We should be on the Jumbotron, not in it.
各位观众
Ladies and gentlemen,
一年前 这座城市经历了水深火热
one year ago, a shadow fell over our city.
臭名昭著的施莱德势力笼罩了这座城市
Suddenly, it was under siege by the notorious villain, Shredder.
纽约需要英雄
大脚帮攻占全城
凭借手下的军队 大脚帮
Along with his army of enforcers, the Foot Clan,
施莱德统治了这座城市
Shredder ruled our streets.
纽约沦陷
直到有一天
Until one day,
在茫茫阴影中 出现了一线希望
from out of the shadows, stepped a beacon of hope.
你们看到那是谁了吗
Hey, you see who that is?
他只是一个平凡的摄影师
He was just a humble cameraman.
但是当整个城市人心惶惶的时候
But when danger struck the heart of our city,
他凭借一人之力 将施莱德绳之以法
he single-handedly battled Shredder, locking him up behind bars.
大败施莱德
他将在几天后获得城市颁发的荣誉奖章
And now, turn your attention courtside
现在 大家请看向球场边缘
where Jill Martin meets a man who, later this week,
吉尔·马丁将采访下这位英雄
will receive an honorary key to the city.
有请"猎鹰"弗恩·芬威克
Please welcome Vern "The Falcon" Fenwick!
弗恩
Vern,
请跟粉丝们讲讲你这样一个普通市民
tell the fans how a regular New Yorker like yourself
单枪匹马
was able to single-handedly
是如何打败施莱德的呢
hunt Shredder down and bring him to justice.
吉尔 其实呢
Well, the truth is, Jill,
我不是单枪匹马 有不少朋友帮了我
I actually had help from a couple of friends.
天哪 他要说我们的名字了
No way! He's totally gonna give us props.
要来了 他要说了
Here it comes! Ooh, here it comes!
就是我的雷电双臂
Thunder and Lightning!
没错
Yeah!
-能不能行了 -什么情况
- Aw, come on! - What is this?
兄弟们 你们也知道
Guys, you know we couldn't
施莱德的事我们不能邀功
take credit for bringing down Shredder.
弗恩只是在遵守我们之间的约定
Vern's just sticking to the arrangement we made with him.
是啊
Yeah, well,
也就是这个约定 让我们这辈子
this arrangement has us spending the rest of our lives
都只能摸着鼻子默默走开
sitting in the nosebleeds.
说到鼻子
Speaking of nosebleeds...
-你拿了什么 -让我玩玩
- Hey, what'd you take? - Hold on. Hold on.
小心点 那是我的玩具枪
Hey, be careful with that, that's my peashooter.
看着啊 看我爆头 直接远投得分
Okay, hold on. Head shot. Straight head shot.
没问题
Oh, you got this.
你可以的 加油
You got this! Yeah.
我只是希望为所有市民树立个榜样
So I just wanted to be an example for all New Yorkers.
一个人...
One man...
打到了
Yo, you got him!
你还好吗
Are you... Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
换我换我
Oh, my turn, my turn, my turn.
好嘞 稳住 稳住
All right. All right. You got this.
好吧 谢谢你能接受采访
Okay. Thanks so much for joining us.
再次感谢"猎鹰"弗恩·芬威克
Vern "The Falcon" Fenwick, everybody!
猎鹰被打掉毛了
Take that, Falcon!
发生了什么事
What happened out there?
爱普莉尔
Hey, April.
爱普莉尔 你好呀
April! Hey! What's up, April?
没事 我最近一直健身呢
Oh, nothing, I've been working out.
多尼 听我说 我在中♥央♥车站
Donnie, listen to me. I'm at Grand Central Station
在等巴克斯特·斯道克曼博士
staking out Dr. Baxter Stockman.
巴克斯特·斯道克曼
Oh, Baxter Stockman!
他15岁就从麻省理工学院毕业 有134项专利
He graduated MIT at 15. He's got 134 patents.
是TCRI的首席科学家
He's the lead scientist for TCRI.
我很崇拜他 他是天才
Big fan. The man's a genius.
这位天才马上要有麻烦了
Yeah, well, he's a genius that's about to be in a lot of trouble.
我觉得巴克斯特·斯道克曼在跟施莱德合作
Look, I think Baxter Stockman is working with Shredder.
施莱德 你需要我们过去吗
Shredder. Do you need us there?
不用 巴克斯特很怂
Nah. Baxter is a softie.
说到这个
Oh, but, you know, that,
你给我做的那个生日礼物
uh, birthday present that you made for me?
那只手表
The watch, yeah.
我想用来盗取巴克斯特的邮件记录
I want to use it to try and hack into Baxter's emails.
爱普莉尔 如果你想黑进他的账户
Okay, April, but if you're going to hack into his accounts,
你需要靠近他
you'll need to get close.
多近
How close?
你的表需要离他的电子设备一米以内
Your watch needs to be within three feet of his device,
iPad iPhone 都行
iPad, iPhone, whatever.
知道了 你真靠谱
Got it. Good looking out, buddy.
再联♥系♥
Talk to you soon.
请您慢用
Here you are, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰了
Excuse me.
抱歉 请问你是...
Um, sorry. It's just... Aren't you...
虽然我也很希望
As much as I'd like to be
你这样的女孩能够认出我
someone that a girl like you would recognize,
但是我确定你认错人了
I can assure you you don't know who I am.
您是巴克斯特·斯道克曼博士
You're Baxter Stockman. PhD.
15岁就从麻省理工学院毕业
Graduated from MIT at 15 years old.
您在TCRI做的纳米机器人研究
Your innovations in nanorobotics at TCRI
让我学到了很多
have been truly inspirational for me.
抱歉失态了 我 我是个书呆子
I'm so sorry. I'm just like... I'm a nerd!
没关系 欢迎技术宅 请坐
电影精选列表