因一次大爆♥炸♥而起源
it all started with the Big Bang.
波波 我也有个"大爆♥炸♥"要送给你
Yeah, Beebs? Well, I got a "Big Bang" for you.
大兄弟 太臭了吧 史上最臭的屁啊
Oh, man! That is awful! That is the worst!
-撞碎它 -这个我们最在行
- Smash it. - That's what we do!
这石头真硬
That rock is hard.
-腿没知觉了 -脖子都扭了
- Can't feel my legs. - Twisted my melon, man.
只差最后一块了
Only one piece left to recover.
准备出发 伙计们
Get ready to take a trip, boys.
去巴西
You're going to Brazil.
我泳衣已经准备好了
Oh, my Speedo's already packed!
我本来也不信
I didn't believe it,
可多尼证明给他看了
but then Donnie showed him it could really work.
我从没见过那么酷炫的事
It was the coolest thing I've ever seen.
让我重燃希望
It gave me hope.
也许我们就不必永远躲在这里了
Maybe we don't have to be stuck down here forever, you know.
所以李奥让多尼保守这个秘密
So Leo told Donnie to keep it a secret.
不告诉我们
From us?
-不 等等 -他以为他是谁
- No. Hold on. Hold on. - Who does he think he is?
等等 如果你告诉李奥
No, wait. Hey, look, if you tell Leo
我告诉你 多尼告诉他...
that I told you that Donnie told him...
我们的嘻哈圣诞专辑就录不成了
We'll never finish our hip-hop Christmas album!
快问快答
Pop quiz.
忍♥者最重要的三大品质是什么
What are the three most important traits of the ninja?
速度
Speed.
潜行
Stealth.
和荣誉
And honor.
有秘密瞒着自己兄弟还谈什么荣誉
Where's the honor in keeping secrets from your brothers?
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
看来你还要把说谎也列入品质
So now you're adding lying to the list.
如果你指的是多尼告诉我的紫色药剂一事
If you're referring to what Donnie told me about the purple ooze,
这叫作"信息隔离划分"
it's called "compartmentalization of information".
如果那药剂有可能把我们变成人类
If there's even a chance that ooze can make us human...
我们是乌龟 不管你喜不喜欢
We're turtles, whether you like it or not.
不是我喜不喜欢的问题
It's not about what I like,
而是上面的人类愿不愿意接纳我们
it's about what people up there are willing to accept.
真正的接纳只来自内心
True acceptance only comes from within.
别给我灌那种心灵鸡汤
Don't give me that fortune cookie muck!
在你做决定之前
You should consult with us before
应该找我们一起商量
you decide to do something like that!
我找多尼了 然后我们决定
I consulted Donnie. And we decided...
那麦奇呢 他就不算数了吗
And what about Mikey? He don't get a vote?
这个家只有一个人说了算
There's only one vote that counts in this family!
那就是我
Mine!
李奥
Leo.
李奥 海顿天文馆的警报刚刚响了
Leo, an alarm just tripped at the Hayden Planetarium.
我们得赶去上城区
We have to get uptown.
准备出发 多尼
Gear up, Donnie.
你们俩留在这
You two stay here.
你给我坐冷板凳
You're benching me?
-随便你怎么说 -我做错了什么
- Call it what you want. - What'd I do?
抱歉 各位
Sorry, guys.
这下好了
Well, that went well.
他好大的胆子 居然无视我们
The nerve this guy has. Big timing us!
他可以安于现状
He may be fine with the status quo,
但不代表我们就不能自己做决定
but that don't mean we can't make our own decisions.
等等 你什么意思
Wait. Wait. What are you saying?
我的意思是那紫色药剂肯定还有很多
It means there's more where that purple ooze came from.
我们要去把它弄到手
And we're gonna get our hands on it.
我还是不懂你的意思
I still don't know what you're saying.
我们...我们是要干什么
Are we... are we doing something?
美国自然历史博物馆
Wow. The American Museum of Natural History.
我一直想来看看
I've always wanted to come here.
别捣乱了 多尼
Quit screwing around, Donnie.
再过三十秒警♥察♥就来了
Thirty seconds till the cops are at the door.
多尼
Donnie...
有了
Boo-yah.
施莱德和变种怪肯定来过这
Shredder and the mutants were definitely here.
我探测到中子的痕迹
And I'm detecting traces of neutronium,
这是制♥造♥可控黑洞的关键成分
the critical ingredient required for creating a controlled black hole.
也是唯一能打破时空连续统一的物质
Which is the only thing capable of rupturing the space-time continuum.
你知道这代表什么吧
And you know what that means!
我不知道 多尼
No. I don't, Donnie.
这代表施莱德没有我想象的那么傻
It means Shredder may not be as nuts as I thought.
根据我刚收集到的数据
From the data I just collected,
我推测原来这里面的东西
I'm surmising that what was inside this thing
能帮助施莱德打开另一次元的传送门
may help Shredder open that portal to another dimension.
我想知道的是
Okay, what I want to know is,
如果传送门打开了
if a portal's gonna open up,
另一端会有什么东西过来呢
what's coming through from the other side?
所以你想潜入警♥察♥局总部
So you want to break into police headquarters.
对
Yeah.
多尼说他需要更多紫色药剂
Donnie said he needs more of the purple ooze
追踪比波普和洛克斯代迪
to track Bebop and Rocksteady.
你说警方现在应该已经
And you said the cops would've logged it
将其存入证物室了
into Evidence Control Room by now.
好吧 李奥同意这么做了吗
Okay, and Leo is good with this plan?
这次的计划由我负责
Actually, I'm in charge on this one.
-对不对 麦奇 -对
- Ain't that right, Mikey? - You're right.
看
Look.
我们从电梯井和通风口进
So, we can take the elevator shafts and vents.
需要你们俩在地面接应
We need you two to stay on the ground.
我...
Whoa. I...
我不能大摇大摆走进警♥察♥总局
I can't just walk right into police headquarters.
你可真是弱鸡
What are you, chicken?
你骂谁弱鸡呢 乌龟
Who are you calling chicken, turtle?
你到底想不想找到比波普和洛克斯代迪
Look, do you want to find Bebop and Rocksteady or not?
行 我们闯进警♥察♥局总部
So we're breaking into police headquarters.
还有最后一个障碍
We got one last boondoggle.
我们得找个人掩护你们通过安检
We need to find someone to sneak you guys past security checkpoint.
我目前想到的人选可能有点倒人胃口
Only plan I got so far may be a tad less than appetizing.
我们要去哪吗
Are we going somewhere?
我会和每个人合影 别担心
I'm gonna take a photo with all of you, don't worry,
今晚每个人都能合到影
everybody's gonna get one tonight.
-弗恩 -哪位
- Hey, Vern. - Yeah?
你的头号♥粉丝
Big fan. Big fan.
天啊 卡梅隆·安东尼
My Gosh, Carmelo Anthony,
我也是你的头号♥粉丝
right back at ya!
荣誉市钥真好看
Nice Key to the City.
谢谢 这玩意儿好多人有呢
Oh, thank you. Yeah, I mean, they give these things out.
梅隆 我可以叫你梅隆吗
Hey, Melo... Do you mind if I call you Melo?
可以
Not at all.
我很高兴你叫了我 因为
Listen, I'm really glad that you stopped me, because,
我和你算是同一类型的人
guys like you and me, we're kind of the same.
对
Right.
我们都为大家带来欢乐和希望
We bring a lot of joy and hope into people's lives.
我们都有那种明星效应
We got that kind of star power.
虽然是天赋 可你我之间的...
And while it's a gift, this bond that we have...
你在这呀
There you are.
梅隆 给你介绍下
Melo, I'd like to introduce you
这是我女朋友亚历山德拉
to my girlfriend, Alessandra.
女朋友 我们一周前才认识的
Girlfriend? We just met a week ago.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我俩现在特别恩爱 别闹了
Now we're all over each other. Stop it!
-那个... -弗恩
- You know... - Vern!
我在想我们要不要
You know, what might be a great idea is
-弗恩 -那个...
- Vern! - if we, uh...
-我们得走了 -怎么说呢
- We need to go. - I don't know...
戴着你的荣誉市钥一起过来
And, uh, bring that key to the city with you.
-我觉得你得走了 -是的
- I think you need to go. - Yep.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable, you know?
电影精选列表