这名字很疯狂 对不
I know it's a crazy name, right,
但谁让他祖上是芬兰的
but his ancestors are from Finland.
对 没错 我是芬兰人
Yeah, that's right. I'm Finnish.
因为只要我开始暴击
Because when I start a beatdown,
我总是"要的它命"
I always "Finish" It!
-什么 你听见了吗 -没错 就是本大爷说的
- What? Did you hear that? - Yeah, I said it!
-怎么着吧 -好兄弟
- I said it! - My man!
-好兄弟 -来击个脚
- My man! - Give me that foot.
后面的 给我闭嘴
Hey! Shut up back there.
世事就是这么神秘莫测 对吗 施莱德
World works in mysterious ways, don't it, Shredder?
现在你得和这俩蠢货
Now you get to spend the rest of your life behind bars
在监狱里度过余生了
with these two knuckleheads.
或许不用
Or not.
看后面那些摩托
Hey. Check those bikes.
出现在我们的左右两侧
Coming up on our right and our left.
加速 加速 快点 快快快
Pin it! Pin it! Come on, man, go, go, go!
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
-快求助 -警员遇险 警员遇险
- Get us some help! - 10-13. 10-13.
我们中了埋伏 在87号♥公路向北方向
We are being ambushed, heading north on 87.
需要紧急后援
We need immediate backup!
确保门拴牢了
Make sure that gate is bolted.
散♥弹♥枪♥
Shotgun!
-霰弹在哪 -在袋子里
- Where are the shells? - They're in the bag.
你把它们放袋子里干什么
What the hell are they doing in the bag?
瞧啊 车顶着火了
Oh! The roof is on fire!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你把我们送到高速上
You send us on a highway
车里押着世界上最危险的罪犯
with the most dangerous criminal on the planet,
却没给枪上弹♥药♥
and you don't load the shotgun!
车上配了飞行武器[香烟]
We got bogies on the bus.
-那点起吧 -好 按下按钮
- Let's light 'em up. - Okay. Hit the button.
什么按钮 什么按钮 这有一堆按钮
What button? What button? There are a million buttons.
-按三号♥按钮 三号♥ -三三三
- Number three. Number three. - Three, three, three.
旁边有敌人 麦奇 清扫右翼敌人
We got company. Mikey, clear our right flank.
巨型双节棍耍起来
Nunchuks giganticus.
向我的小朋友问好吧
Say hello to my little friend.
干得好 麦奇
Good job, Mikey.
这些装备很炫酷吧
Those things are pretty awesome, huh?
是啊 超炫酷
Yeah, pretty awesome!
把它们赶走 灭了那群乌龟
Get them out of there! Eliminate those turtles!
我不喜欢那些人
I don't like those guys.
我感觉自己的实力还没有发挥出来 李奥
I'm not being used to my full potential here, Leo.
冷静点 拉斐 我们现在有点忙
Hey, just chill, Raph. We're a little busy.
伙计们 他们回来了
Uh, guys, they're coming back.
够了 是时候该倒垃圾了
Enough! It's time to take out the trash.
我是这样翻腾的
That's how I roll.
你是这样滚蛋的
That's how you roll.
还有什么需要我效劳的
Anything else I can do for you?
三号♥袭击者 出动 出动 把他逼到撤离点
Raider 3, move in. Move in. Get him to the extraction point.
我们在距14号♥出口两公里处 准备拦截
We are two miles from Exit 14. Set up an intercept.
-那是什么东西 -一大坨磁铁
- What is that thing? - It's a big-ass magnet.
动真格的了
Now we're talking!
去后面 看住三个囚犯
Get back there. Secure the prisoners.
施莱德
Shredder!
该死
Shit!
-他要逃走了 -不 不会的
- He's getting away! - No, he's not.
太好了
Yeah!
如果施莱德大♥师♥没法到达撤离点
If Sensei Shredder can't make it to the extraction point,
我们就把撤离点带到他身边
then we bring the extraction point to him.
-快点快点快点 -别催我 别催我
- Come on, come on, come on. - Don't rush me! Don't rush me!
你好啊 我叫波普
Hey. My name is Be-bop!
你好
Hi.
全看你了 麦奇
Okay. It's all you, Mikey.
出场时间到
Time to shine.
对不起
I'm sorry!
-卡住了 -太糟糕了
- It's stuck. - Oh, this sucks.
好了
Oh, there it is.
太棒了
This is awesome!
我们得提前传送施莱德
We have to teleport Shredder earlier.
但你说...
But you said...
没错 那样的确会非常危险
Yes, that that would be irresponsibly dangerous. True.
多尼 我们得让麦奇靠得更近
All right, Donnie, you've got to get Mikey closer.
正在锁定
Locking on.
施莱德
你只有一次机会
One shot is all you got.
启动
Initiate.
发射 麦奇
Take the shot, Mikey!
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
成功了
It worked!
但是 施莱德的位置不明
But... Shredder's location unknown?
目标位置
未知
这是哪里
Where am I?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking right now.
你在想各种办法干掉我
Of all the ways you'd like to kill me.
但这样你就必须得比我聪明
But that would require you outthinking me.
没人 没人能比克朗聪明
And no one, no thing is smarter than the Kraang!
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不小心把黏液溅到你眼睛里了吗 施莱德
Did I get a little tentacle mucus in your eyes, Shredder?
你知道我的名字
So you know my name.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
因为你和你的手下斯道克曼先生
Because you and your buddy Dr. Stockman
找到了我的东西
found something of mine.
传送装置
The teleportation device.
传送装置是用来帮我越狱的
The teleport was supposed to break me out of prison.
但它可不止这么点本事
But it is capable of so much more.
那个装置是一个叫弧电容的
That device is part of a machine
机器部件之一
called the Arc Capacitor.
很多年前 我向地球所在维度发射了弧电容
Years ago, I launched the Arc Capacitor to Earth's dimension.
但是 在进入你们的大气层时
But upon entering your atmosphere,
它裂成了三块
it broke apart into three pieces.
你和斯道克曼手上有一块
You and Stockman have one piece.
另一块在纽约博物馆
Another is in a museum in New York.
第三块在巴西的雨林中
The third is in the Brazilian rainforest.
找到另外两部分
Collect the other two pieces.
斯道克曼博士应该有这个聪明才智
Dr. Stockman should be inventive enough
重新组建弧电容
to reassemble the arc capacitor.
然后怎么办
And then what?
它会打开一个传送门
It will open a portal
我就能将我的战争机器
through which I can bring my war machine,
移♥动♥堡垒送到地球
the Technodrome, to Earth.
我们能够一起让你们星球的人臣服
Together, we can bring the people of your planet to their knees.
我有兴趣
I'm interested.
我会帮你占领地球
I will help you take down planet Earth
只要你帮我解决我的问题
if you help me with my problem.
有四兄弟试图阻挠我
Four brothers will try to stop me.
四只乌龟
Turtles.
我知道你的过去
I'm aware of your past.
拿着这个
Take this.
这能帮你解决和那些虫蚁的所有问题
It will solve all your problems with those pests.
我们另一边见
I'll see you on the other side.
把我塞回去
Push me back in!
把我塞回去 你这个蠢机器人
Push me in, you stupid robot.
再用力点
More!
你这个笨蛋
You idiot!
他就这么消失了
Okay, so he just vanished?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
如果我通过静电滤波器分♥析♥
If I run the video from my shoulder camera
肩扛摄像机摄下的影像
through an electrostatic filter,
我们也许能看清楚施莱德到底去哪儿了
we might be able to see what happened to Shredder.
来啊 让我看看 哥们儿
电影精选列表