你的嫉妒真是毫无底线
I mean, your jealousy knows no limits.
-我们需要你帮忙 -我们 还有谁
- We need your help. - We? Who's "we"?
这不是纽约市的英雄王子吗
Well, well, well, if it ain't the prince of the city.
放过我吧 拉斐
You know what? Give me a break, Raph.
是你最开始
You're the one who told me
要我揽下逮捕施莱德的功劳的
to take credit for Shredder in the first place.
鉴于他现在人间蒸发
And now in light of the fact that he is who knows where,
我开始后悔之前跟你达成的约定了
I am starting to have profound regrets about our arrangement.
所以我们就这样傻站着聊天呢 还是...
So, are we just gonna stand around and talk or...
-这是谁 -没用的家伙
- Who's this guy? - Total loser, bro.
人其实挺好的
I mean, nice enough fella,
就是四肢实在太过简单
if you like guys who can't even bench press.
连T恤都撑不起
Or fill out a T-shirt.
弗恩 他也参与这项计划
Vern, he's a part of the plan.
什么计划
What plan is that?
闯入警♥察♥局总部的计划
The plan to break into police headquarters.
-你说什么 -我们得找到施莱德
- What? - We need to find Shredder.
我们 不不不 我可不干...
"We"? No, no, no. No, we're not doing...
我很想帮助你们 可是真的不行
Listen, I'd love to help you guys out, but I can't.
-我得去参加音乐午餐会 -钥匙不错
- I got concert tickets to a lunch. - Sweet key.
-有什么意义吗 -就是代表城市荣誉
- Does it go to something? - No, it's just the city.
弗恩 身为这个奇葩团体的新成员
Vern, as the resident new guy in this band of freaky misfits,
劝劝自己 乖乖配合吧
do yourself a favor, and just roll with it.
新来的 我一直都很配合
Hey, new guy, all I do is roll with it.
在你还是穿着婴儿装的婴儿的时候
I've been rolling with it since you were wearing baby T-shirts
我就已经配合他们了
because you were a baby.
警♥察♥局总部 三十分钟
Police headquarters. Thirty minutes.
一会见
See you there.
-一会见 -他刚说过了
- See you there. - He just said that.
各位
Hey, guys.
瞧瞧谁来了 "猎鹰"弗恩·芬威克
Look who it is. Vern "The Falcon" Fenwick!
我们来照个相吧 来吧
Let's take a picture, huh? Come on.
我照一张
Yeah, I'll just take one
然后发给你们所有人 只需...
and send it to all you guys. Just gotta...
全景模式
...do, like, a panorama thing there...
你们看上去不错
You guys look good.
-快点 麦奇 -我在快了
- Any time now, Mikey. - I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying.
棒
Yes!
好了 微笑 笑起来
All right, smile. Smile for your...
十分钟后开会
The meeting's in 10 minutes.
我需要去见...
I need to see...
飞檐走壁
Cowabunga.
麦奇 怎么了
Oh, hey, Mikey. What's up?
-救命 救命 救命 -怎么回事
- Mayday, mayday, mayday! - What's going on?
大脚帮拿到了紫色药剂
The Foot Clan have the purple ooze!
我们在警局急需支援
We need backup at police headquarters right now!
坚持住 麦奇 我们马上就到
Hang tight, Mikey. We'll be right there.
我们这就去
We're on the move.
我们得到出口上面
We have to get above the exit!
你干什么 疯了吗 我们不能被人看到
What, are you crazy? We can't be seen!
那紫色药剂是我们变正常的唯一机会
That purple ooze is our only shot at being normal,
现在它正移向前门那里
and it's heading toward the front door.
住手
Freeze!
你跟不跟我去
You with me or not?
我们走
Let's go!
拉斐 你拿那个做什么
Raph, what are you doing with that?
都别动
Freeze!
-不要动 不要动 -不不不
- Don't move! Don't move! - No, no, no.
手举起来
Show me your hands!
停下 不要再往前了
Hold it! Freeze right there!
不要动 再动我们开枪了
Don't move! We will shoot!
-跪到地上 -等等 我们是好人
- Get down on the ground. - Wait! We're the good guys!
-跪下 -好的 好
- Get on the ground! - All right, okay.
他们是什么东西
What are those things?
是怪物
They're monsters.
他们是怪物
They're monsters!
我们不是怪物
We're not monsters.
不要 别开枪
No! No! No! Don't shoot!
-停下 不要 -别开枪 别开枪
- Stop it! No, don't! - Don't shoot, don't shoot.
快走
Go.
赶快走
Go now!
慢慢跪到地上 跪下
Get to the ground slowly. Get down!
琼斯 你真是跟我开国际玩笑
Jones, you've got to be kidding me.
将这两个人拘留
Put these two in holding.
杰德 我们刚刚看到的不要外传
Jade, what we just saw stays in the department.
公众不需要知道
The public doesn't need to know.
警方扫描仪上全都是 他们在追捕你们
It is all over the police scanner, they are hunting you.
-到底发生了什么 -告诉他 拉斐
- What happened up there? - Tell him, Raph.
告诉他你是怎么打乱队形 暴露了我们
Tell him how you broke rank and got us all exposed.
为了最自私的原因
For the most selfish reason.
大脚帮就要拿到手了
The Foot were gonna get their hands on it.
不一定
You didn't know that!
从警局偷东西
Stealing from police headquarters...
我们没有可能不被抓到
There's no scenario where you wouldn't get caught.
或许如果你不对自己的兄弟撒谎...
Maybe if you hadn't lied to your own flesh and blood...
等等 就像你对爱普莉尔撒谎一样
Oh, wait. The way you lied to April?
现在她为你惹的祸背了锅
And now she's taking the fall for your mess.
你真该看看他们脸上的表情
You should've seen the looks on their faces.
他们不只是害怕 还有
They weren't just scared. There was...
真的厌恶
actual hate.
会没事的 孩子
It will be all right, my son.
人们害怕他们不理解的事物
People fear what they do not understand.
你不能一走了之
You can't walk away from this.
我告诉他了 斯普林特大♥师♥
I told him, Master Splinter.
但是拉斐 他从不听我说的话
But Raph, he never hears a word I have to say.
我知道他们不能接受紫色药剂的真♥相♥
Now, I knew they couldn't handle the truth about the purple ooze,
你知道吗 他们证明了我是对的
and you know what, they proved me right.
-李奥纳多 -我不知道该怎么做
- Leonardo. - I don't know what to do!
多尼一直埋头于电脑
Donnie's nose is in his computer,
拉斐关心的只有他的二头肌
Raph's brains are in his biceps,
麦奇沉迷于幻想
and Mikey's head's in the clouds!
我不能让他们达成一致
I can't get them all on the same page.
几个人一条心
To think with one mind.
你不该想让他们想法相同
You shouldn't want them all to think the same.
正是他们的不同观点才让团队强大
It's their different points of view that make the team strong.
好的领袖了解这点
A good leader understands this.
好兄弟接受
A good brother accepts it.
大伙 我有发现
Guys? I got something!
跟我说说 多尼
Talk to me, Donnie.
电脑查到了
The computer's pinpointed
紫色药剂的同位素特征
the isotopic signature of the purple ooze.
我可以追查到比波普和洛克斯代迪的准确坐标
I can track Bebop and Rocksteady's exact coordinates.
找到了
I got 'em.
他们在三万六千英尺高
They're at 36,000 feet,
速度490浬/小时
traveling at 490 knots.
他们掌握了飞行能力
Whoa. They've achieved the power of flight!
真不错
Good for them, you know.
他们在飞机上 麦奇
They're on a plane, Mikey.
看来我们的变种兄弟要去巴西
It looks like our mutant buddies are headed to Brazil.
我们怎么去那里
How do we get there?
我们溜到下一班从肯尼迪机场来的货机上
We sneak onto the next cargo plane from JFK.
他们不是怪物 好吗
They're not monsters, okay?
这城市里真正的怪物是施莱德
The only real monster in this city is Shredder
和他创造出的两个变种
and the two mutants that he's created.
波普和洛克斯代迪
Bebop and Rocksteady.
如果你觉得你说出的话
If you think anything coming out of your mouth
会让她的话更可信 那你就错得离谱
is gonna add to her credibility, you are sorely mistaken.
施莱德在巴克斯特·斯道克曼的帮助下变异了他们
Shredder mutated them with the help of Baxter Stockman.
那才是你们该查的人
That's actually who you need to go see.
真好笑 你居然提起斯道克曼博士
Funny you should mention Dr. Stockman
电影精选列表