那话我听了一辈子了
Been hearing that my whole life.
我只有一个人生目标
You know, I've only ever really had one goal.
就是在纽约市警♥察♥局
I wanted to make detective
当一名探员
in the New York City Police Department.
我要铲除罪犯 而不仅是把他们关起来
I wanted to put criminals away, not just keep them in cages.
不过 当狱警 你的确能学到两件事
But working Corrections, you do learn two good things.
第一 正义的形式各有不同
One, justice comes in all shapes and sizes.
第二
And two,
顺走警♥察♥口袋里的东西并没有想象中的难
it's way easier to pick a cop's pocket than you might think.
打电♥话♥吧
Make your call.
-喂 -弗恩...
- Yeah? - Vern...
奥尼尔
O'Neil!
弗恩 听着 我需要你...
Vern, listen, I need you to...
那是什么声音
What is that sound?
就是个小副业 猎鹰之气
Just a little side venture. Falcon breath.
人们好像很乐意花200美元
Turns out, people are willing to pay $200 a pop
买♥♥一袋我呼出来的热气
for a bag of my hot air.
好吧 别管我刚才问的
Okay, look, forget that I asked.
凯西和我被警方拘留了
Casey and I are in police custody.
不是吧
Shocking!
他们审问你们干什么啊
Why would they want to question you?
就因为你们闯进了他们的总部
I mean, just because you broke into their headquarters.
弗恩 现在发生了比我这更糟糕的事
Vern, look, I've got bigger problems than myself right now, okay?
巴克斯特·斯道克曼伪造了TCRI的监控视频
Baxter Stockman doctored the footage from TCRI,
但我肯定那里有辅助摄像头
but I'm betting that there's some sort of a secondary feed
能证明他与施莱德合作
that will show that he's been working with Shredder
把波普和洛克斯代迪变成了变种人
and that they turned Bebop and Rocksteady into mutants.
那你想我怎么做
Look, uh... What do you want from me?
我要你做那个整座城市人♥民♥心中的英雄
I want you to be the hero that the whole city thinks you are.
-我来了 -这里是管制区域
- Coming through. - It's a restricted area.
"管制"
"Restricted"?
我知道有个东西能打开
You know, I know something that will open
这城市几乎所有的门
just about any door in this town.
城市之钥
Key to the city.
你是那位猎鹰
You are The Falcon?
你还不够格大声念我的名字
You haven't earned the respect yet to say my name out loud.
要是你想让自己在我心里加分
You want to put yourself on the path to that respect,
就下楼去帮我买♥♥杯摩卡奇诺
run downstairs and grab me a mochaccino.
备用监控 你会在哪呢
Secondary surveillance, where would you be?
快想啊 弗恩...
Come on, Vern...
在出名前你可是个摄影师
You were a cameraman before you got all fancy.
一个摄像头 两个 三个
One camera, two camera, three camera.
为什么没有第四个...
Why isn't there a fourth...
隐藏摄像头 找到了
Hidden camera. Bingo!
时间刚刚好
Right on time.
你以为当个局外人就能让你看上去像英雄
You think standing on the sidelines makes you some kind of hero?
你不能就那样否定我啊 兄弟
You can't just push past me like that, bro!
你个大笨蛋 你把那东西弄丢了
You were being a nitwit! You were gonna lose that thing!
我拿住它了的
I had it right in my hand,
你表现得好像我不在那里一样
and you acted like I wasn't even there!
让人知道你在那又不是我的事好吗
It's not my job to make your presence known, all right?
搞清楚点 好好说话
Get out of your head and communicate!
你想怎样 他理性的要命但完全没情商
Well, what do you expect? He's all logic, no skills!
说这话的人也是冲动地毫不克制
Coming from the guy who's all instinct, no restraint!
伙计 你知道个什么
Dude, what do you know about anything?
你们都有一腔热血 就是没脑子
You're all heart and no brains.
你凭什么这么说 你可能擅长各种策略
How could you? You may know a lot about strategy,
但你一点也不顾及别人的感受
but you know nothing about feelings.
行了
Fair enough.
你们想知道我是怎么想的吗
You want to know the one thing I am feeling?
我们可能是兄弟
We may be brothers,
但不是一个团队
but we are not a team.
-成功了 -没错
- It's working! - Yes.
我们做到了
We did it.
一旦充电完成 传送门的宽度将正好
Once it's fully powered, the portal will be just wide enough
能使移♥动♥堡垒一块块通过
for the Technodrome to come through piece by piece.
这真是太疯狂了
This is gonna be insane!
伽利略...艾萨克·牛顿...
Galileo... Isaac Newton...
史蒂夫·乔布斯
Steve Jobs.
这里即将发生的一切将使他们的名字
Their names will be footnotes in the annals of science
变为科学史中的脚注
after what's about to happen here.
文森特局长
Chief Vincent.
我是弗恩·芬威克 你可能知道我就是...
I'm Vern Fenwick. You might know me as The...
无所谓了 听我说
Doesn't matter. Listen.
你一定得看看这个
You need to see this.
-洛克 那是谁 -奥尼尔
- Hey, Rock, who is that? - O'Neil.
夺回那个容器
Get that canister!
放他们走
Let them go.
谢谢
Thank you,
"猎鹰"
"Falcon."
局长
Uh, Chief?
你可能需要这个
You might need this.
好把戏
Well played.
真棒 所以我还要对付一头犀牛和一头疣猪
Great. So I've got a rhino and a warthog to add to our troubles.
谢谢帮忙
Good looking out.
随时效劳
Anytime.
对巴克斯特·斯道克曼博士发出全境通告
I want an APB on a Dr. Baxter Stockman.
再找几名...
And get a few...
外面是什么情况 多尼
What's happening out there, Donnie?
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
施莱德成功了
Shredder did it.
传送门打开了
The portal's opening.
那玩意儿从哪里来的
Where did that come from?
了不起 这艘外星战舰
Amazing. This alien warship
正拆分成部件 一一传送过来
is coming through piece by piece.
正在黑入它的主要核心数据
Hacking into the main data core.
好了 战舰的名字是
Okay. Ship's designate is
移♥动♥堡垒
the Technodrome.
指挥官叫做克朗
Commanding Officer goes by the name of Krang.
我不认识那家伙 可是我讨厌他
I don't know that guy, but I hate that guy!
如果克朗成功把这玩意儿组装好
If Krang were to finish building this thing,
那就不只是一艘战舰了
it wouldn't just be a ship.
它会成为一台战争机器 能摧毁一切生命
It would be a war machine that would end all life here.
那将会是世界末日
It would be the end of the world.
但我们不是无计可施
But there is something we can do.
移♥动♥堡垒周围的空气
The atmosphere around the Technodrome would be toxic
对人类来说有毒
to anyone with a standard cardiovascular system.
你的意思是
What are you saying?
我们能够适应传送门周围的空气
We may be the only ones who can survive around that portal,
可以足够接近移♥动♥堡垒
the only ones who can get close enough
所以我们可能是关闭它的唯一人选
to this Technodrome to shut it down.
如何做到 我们正被追捕 人类认为我们是怪物
But how? We're being hunted. They think we're monsters.
是啊 我们不能被警♥察♥发现
Yeah, we're gonna need the cops at our backs.
他们想把我们关起来
They're trying to lock us up.
除非...
Unless...
只喝一小口 我们体内不会发生变化
One sip, and we'll stay the same on the inside,
但外表看起来会跟人类无异
but look like humans on the outside.
你们的少年时代即将结束
Your boyhood is drawing to an end.
你们正逐渐成长为男子汉
You are becoming young men.
选择权在你们手上
The choice is yours.
我一切听从大家的意见
I'll do whatever you guys say.
由你们来决定
It's your call.
你确定他们会现身吗
You're sure they're coming?
会的
They're coming.
-不要开火 -不要开火
- Hold your fire. - Hold your fire.
不要开火
Hold your fire.
你们到底是什么
What are you?
我们不太喜欢被贴标签
We're not really into labels.
有些人叫我们怪胎 怪物
Some call us freaks. Monsters.
我们不过是在纽约长大的四兄弟
Let's just say we're four brothers from New York
电影精选列表