但莱克斯总喜欢用交通摄像头监视我
But Lex always likes to watch me through traffic cameras
这种烂人 你怎么还不跟他分手
How can you not break up with such a jerk?
因为他警告过我
Because he warned me
他把所有前女友都关进了口袋宇宙
He locked all his ex-girlfriends in a pocket universe
什么
What?
很吓人吧
Scary, right?
你妈妈好吗
How's your mom?
我妈妈
My mom
我超级爱她
I love her so much
她就像我的亲妈一样 甚至还要亲
She's like my real mom, even more so
我妈妈也这么想
My mom thinks so too
虽然 你们就见过一次面
Even though you only met once
真的吗
Really?
我们说正事吧 好啊
Let's get down to business. Sure
伊芙
Eve
什么
What?
你男朋友和博拉维亚似乎有一些关系
Your boyfriend seems to have some connection with Bolavia
我不清楚
I'm not sure
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不高兴吗
Are you upset?
我还以为你约我出来 是想见我呢 吉米
I thought you asked me out because you wanted to see me, Jimmy
我是很想你
I do miss you
但莱克斯是你男朋友 肯定要提到他的
But Lex is your boyfriend, so I have to mention him
你约我出来就是想套我的话
You asked me out just to get information from me
你误会我了
You misunderstood me
我只是觉得如果能挖到他的黑料
I just think that if we can dig up dirt on him
也许我们两个
maybe the two of us
就能重新在一起
can get back together
是啊
Yeah
可你之前说 我的脚趾长得像深海大虾
But you said before that my toes look like deep-sea shrimp
你的脚趾有点特别 那不重要
Your toes are a bit unusual. That doesn't matter
你其他部分都很漂亮 能迷死一堆人
The rest of you is beautiful enough to captivate a crowd
莱克斯那天还欺负小狗
Lex even bullied a puppy that day
天啊 这什么烂人
Oh my god, what a terrible person
可不是吗 我得走了
Isn't that right? I have to go now
伊芙
Eve
求你帮我找找线索
please help me find some clues
好吧
Alright
太好了 谢谢
Great, thank you
拜拜
Bye
飞吻收到 放心吧
Got the flying kiss, don't worry
拜拜
Bye-bye
约瑟夫是你儿子
Joseph is your son
不要跟我说话
Don't talk to me
求你了
I'm begging you
我可以飞出去接他过来
I can fly out and bring him here
只要没有氪石
As long as there's no kryptonite
没办法离开这儿的 所以
There's no way to leave here, so
总会有办法
There will always be a way
我说了 别说话
I said, don't talk
你自找的
You asked for it
不要 跟我说话
Don't talk to me
正义大厅
Hall of Justice
《星球日报》 美国违反♥日♥内瓦公约
"Daily Planet" - The U.S. Violates the Geneva Convention
将超人囚禁在口袋宇宙 作者 露易丝·莱恩
Imprisoning Superman in the pocket universe. Author: Lois Lane
你想让我♥干♥什么 奶精在哪儿
What do you want me to do? Where's the creamer?
和平常一样 在桌子上
Same as usual, on the table
他是你们的队友 对吧
He's your teammate, right?
你们叫什么来着
What’s your team called again?
正义帮
Justice Squad
不是
No
我们不叫那个
We don’t go by that
得了 你叫卓越先生
Come on, just call yourself Mr. Excellence
你哪知道什么叫好名字
How would you know what makes a good name?
别忘了我也投反对票
Don’t forget, I voted against it too
我知道 但我是队长 能投决定票
I know, but I’m the captain, so I get the final say
超人不是我们的正式队员
Superman isn’t officially on our team
因为你知道他也会反对这个名字
Because you know he’d oppose that name too
住嘴
Shut up
他开玩笑的
He’s just kidding
不过 能问一下你怎么认识超人的吗
But can I ask how you know Superman?
我就是认识
I just know him
你也知道催眠眼镜的事情吗
You also know about the hypnotic glasses?
现在她知道了
Now she knows
我又没说超人是谁
I never said who Superman is
只说他戴催眠眼镜
I only said he wears hypnotic glasses
那个眼镜 能让他怎样来着
What does that glasses do again?
他戴上眼镜 你们就会被催眠
When he puts on the glasses, you get hypnotized
意识不到他其实就是超人
You don’t realize he’s actually Superman
没错 我知道这件事
That’s right, I know about this
但你真的不该告诉我
But you really shouldn’t have told me
万一我还不知道你说的是谁呢
What if I didn’t even know who you were talking about?
你知道他是克拉克·肯特
You know he’s Clark Kent
天啊 他怎么谁都相信
Oh my god, how can he trust everyone like that?
他只告诉了我们
He only told us
因为我们穿衣品味很像
Because we have very similar fashion tastes
哪里像了
How are we alike?
接下来我们该怎么办
What should we do next?
什么怎么办
What do you mean, what to do?
去救超人啊
Go save Superman
他不是你们的朋友吗
Isn't he your friend?
什么朋友 他想统治我们呢
What friend? He wants to rule over us
很难找到他
He's hard to find
我之前把纳米追踪器
I previously implanted a nano tracker
植入了超人的血液里
into Superman's bloodstream
他的踪迹在克莱默堡这里突然消失了
His trail suddenly disappeared here in Klamerburg
搜寻基因中
Searching for his genes
那儿是个军事哨所 在河对面16公里处
That's a military outpost, 16 kilometers across the river
哪怕他已经死了 那里也该有信♥号♥♥
Even if he's dead, there should be a signal there
所以 我赞同你在报纸上做出的推测
So, I agree with the theory you made in the newspaper
他被关进了口袋宇宙
He was locked inside a pocket universe
你往超人的血液里植入了纳米追踪器
You implanted a nano tracker in Superman's blood
其他人身上也有
Others have it too
好吧 那赶紧去克莱默堡
Alright, then hurry to Fort Klemmer
我们四个一起去找出真♥相♥
The four of us will go find out the truth together
找到以后要做什么
What do we do once we find him?
把超人救出来
Rescue Superman
你想擅自把 联邦政♥府♥关押的犯人放出来吗
You want to release a prisoner held by the federal government on your own?
听好
Listen up
他们囚禁超人
They imprisoned Superman
是因为他想阻止博拉维亚发动侵略
It's because he wanted to stop Boravia from launching an invasion
你才该听好
You should be the one listening carefully
我是绿灯侠 知道吗
I'm Green Lantern, got it?
我当初发过誓 绝不掺和政♥治♥上的事
I swore back then that I would never get involved in politics
你发誓还说了这句吗
Did you say that when you swore?
差不多吧 怎么了
More or less, why?
发誓还能差不多
Can a vow be 'more or less'?
他每次不想干什么 就说自己发过誓
Every time he doesn't want to do something, he says he swore not to
你们两个别太过分
You two, don't go too far
小心我创造出一把巨锤 把你们砸死
Watch out, I'll create a giant hammer and smash you both
超人真想统治世界吗
Does Superman really want to rule the world?
我觉得应该不是真的
I don't think that's true
但救他风险太大了
But rescuing him is too risky
正义帮可不想和美国政♥府♥结仇
The Justice League doesn't want to make enemies with the U.S. government
我们才不叫这么土的名字
We definitely wouldn't pick such a cheesy name
不过其他的我都同意
But I agree with everything else
你们就这样对朋友见死不救吗
Are you really going to let a friend die like this without helping?
你不如发誓 再也别留那个发型
You might as well swear never to have that hairstyle again
什么
What?
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
电影精选列表