我跟你说过
I've told you
这可是正式采访
This is an official interview
对 可是博拉维亚总统的事
Right, but about the Boravian president
我已经告诉过你了
I've already told you
对 但即便我知道答案
Yes, but even if I know the answer
我还是要问你这个问题
I still want to ask you this question
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really
成功阻止战争之后
After successfully stopping the war
我去找了古尔科斯
I went to see Gulkos
在哪儿
Where?
在首都卢切贝克的王宫里
In the royal palace of the capital Lucebek
然后呢
And then?
我要求古尔科斯总统单独会见我
I asked President Gulkos for a private meeting
怎么会见
How did you meet?
我带着他飞到了沙漠里 然后
I flew him out to the desert, and then
请继续
Please continue
把他放到了一株仙人掌上
Put him on a cactus
仙人掌
Cactus
你是在
Are you
折磨他
tormenting him?
不 不是折磨
No, not tormenting
刺儿都小小的 不会很扎
The spines are small, they don't hurt much
你们说了什么
What did you say?
我告诉他 要是再找贾汉普的麻烦
I told him if he causes trouble for Jahanp again
他就得给我个人一个交待
he'll have to answer to me personally
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是如果再出事
It means if something happens again
我们就要严肃地谈一谈
we'll have a serious talk
没别的意思
Nothing else meant
他都被仙人掌扎得遍体鳞伤了
He's already covered in cactus pricks
还不够严肃吗
Isn't that serious enough?
古尔科斯是要发动战争
Gurkos was going to wage war
你是不是忘记了
Did you forget?
那我总结一下
Let me sum it up
你非法闯入博拉维亚
You illegally entered Boravia
强行介入有巨大的潜在风险
Forcible intervention carries huge potential risks
等一下 听我说 国际地缘政♥治♥冲突
Wait, listen to me. International geopolitical conflicts
你选择了支持贾汉普
You chose to support Jahamp
它和美国关系一向不好
It has always had a bad relationship with the U.S
现在不一样了
But now it's different
而你反对的博拉维亚 是我们的正式盟友
And Boravia, which you oppose, is our official ally
你还威胁要杀死国家首脑
You even threatened to kill the head of state
首先 就算贾汉普这个国家有一些问题
First, even if Jahamp has some problems
也不代表别的国家可以侵略它
That doesn't mean other countries can invade it
对 但博拉维亚政♥府♥的口径
Right, but the Boravian government's stance
是要把贾汉普人♥民♥
Is to liberate the people of Jahamp
从专♥制♥政体下解放出来
From an authoritarian regime
可你也知道这都是借口
But you know these are all just excuses
我知道吗
Do I know?
博拉维亚政♥府♥还有脸说别的国家专♥制♥
The Boravia government has the nerve to call other countries authoritarian
别逗了
Don't be ridiculous
请你记住 这是一次正式采访
Please remember, this is a formal interview
好了 露易丝
Alright, Louise
现在是你说话不诚实
Now you're the one being dishonest
我怎么不诚实了
How am I being dishonest?
干什么
What are you doing?
怎么关掉 住手
How do you turn it off? Stop!
怎么了 你不诚实
What's wrong? You're being dishonest
因为我们都清楚 博拉维亚政♥府♥没安好心
Because we all know the Boravia government has bad intentions
我认为这种可能性很大
I think that's very likely
但我能确定吗
But can I be sure?
我不能
I can't
可以继续了吗
Can we continue now?
好 可以
Okay, sure
你来吧 我
You go ahead, I
你觉得采访顺利吗
Do you think the interview went well?
该怎么说呢
How should I put it?
至少我这边表现不错
At least I did well on my end
你进入博拉维亚的领空之前
Before you entered Boravia's airspace
有没有和总统商量过
Did you discuss it with the president?
没有
No
国防部长呢
What about the defense minister?
没有
No
那其他的美国高层呢
And other top U.S. officials?
这么说 你完全没问过政♥府♥的意见
So, you didn’t consult the government at all
就擅自干涉高度敏感的国际问题
You just interfered in a highly sensitive international issue on your own
古尔科斯和他的帮凶会害死很多人
Gurkos and his accomplices will cause many deaths
是的 但你似乎是代表美国在行动
Yes, but you seem to be acting on behalf of the United States
我不代表任何人 只代表我自己
I don't represent anyone, only myself
可能造成更多问题
It could cause more problems
这是我自己的选择
This is my own choice
我要维护正义
I want to uphold justice
开战最多也就持续12到24小时
The fighting would last at most 12 to 24 hours
贾汉普本来就是专♥制♥政♥权♥
Jahanpur is already an authoritarian regime
换一个也没区别
Replacing it wouldn't make a difference
你真的这么想吗
Do you really think that?
现在接受采访的人不是我
I'm not the one being interviewed right now
超人 不过
Superman, but
我会有疑问
I would have doubts
对 如果我遇到这种情况
Yes, if I faced this situation
我会停下来问问自己 能不能承担后果
I would stop and ask myself if I can handle the consequences
我不能见死不救
I can't stand by and do nothing
那我们换个话题吧
Let's change the subject
你同意吗
Do you agree?
好吧
Alright
你在社交媒体上的讨论度很高
You're getting a lot of buzz on social media
我都不看那些
I don't look at any of that
超人可没有时间发自♥拍♥
Superman doesn't have time to post selfies
第三人称都用上了
You're even using the third person
你还会自己管自己叫超人
You even call yourself Superman
没有 我只是突然想到了
No, I just thought of it suddenly
下次采访可以用这句
You can use that line in the next interview
你说的每句话都有记录
Everything you say is being recorded
好吧 刚才说的那句不算
Alright, forget what you just said
刚才那句 也算
Actually, that line counts too
不对 那句是题外话
No, that was off the record
是非公开内容
It's confidential information
如果你不想公开
If you don't want to make it public
要提前说 不能事后找补
You need to say it in advance, not cover it up afterward
你为什么要对我这样
Why are you treating me like this
好 我不会在报道里写
Alright, I won't write it in the report
你平时还自己构思互联网金句
You usually come up with your own internet catchphrases
写出来也太丢人了
But writing them down is just embarrassing
说回社交媒体
Back to social media
好
Okay
你也许听说了
You might have heard
虽然你宣称 从来不看网络评论
Although you claim you never read online comments
我偶尔看
I do check them sometimes
可你就是会偷偷看评论
But you secretly read the comments
看了之后还不开心
And you get upset after reading them
你总不能这样写我吧
You can't write about me like that, can you
网络上有很多人对你持怀疑态度
There are many people online who are skeptical of you
因为你是外星人 对吗
Because you are an alien, right?
对 我从没有隐瞒过自己的身份
Yes, I have never hidden my identity
我的故乡叫做氪星
My hometown is called Krypton
好的
Okay
它现在已经不存在了 被摧毁了
It no longer exists; it was destroyed
连同我的过去
Along with my past
我的父母
My parents
电影精选列表