我不知道
I don't know
我觉得
I think
我需要晒太阳
I need to get some sun
你说什么 什么太阳
What did you say? What sun?
这里没有太阳
There’s no sun here
那就麻烦了
That’s a problem then
我需要恢复
I need to recover
我的力量来自黄太阳
My power comes from the yellow sun
别急 等我一下
Don’t worry, wait for me a moment
振作点儿
Cheer up
真不错 能进了
Not bad, I can get in now
反质子都流成河了
The antiprotons are flowing like a river
要吊根绳下去吗
Should we lower a rope down?
吊根绳
Lower a rope
我上哪儿找能吊在口袋宇宙里的绳子
Where can I find a rope to hang in the pocket universe?
你不是有很多装备
Don't you have a lot of gear?
就是那些圆圈什么的
Like those rings and stuff
圆圈
Rings
怎么了
What's wrong?
是卓越球
They're superior spheres
好
Okay
球是立体的 圆圈是平的
Spheres are 3D, rings are flat
对不起
Sorry
真没常识
I really lack common sense
这里到处是黑洞旋涡
There are black hole vortices everywhere here
要是掉进反质子河
If we fall into the antiproton river
我们会瞬间被分解成粒子
We'll instantly be broken down into particles
没有必要进去送死
No need to go in and get ourselves killed
明白
Got it
我变不成太阳
I can't become the sun
我知道
I know
我只能变成
I can only become
和太阳很像的东西
something that looks like the sun
什么
What?
我试试
I'll give it a try
好的 我有 氢元素
Okay, I have hydrogen
还有氘元素 还有氦元素
There is also deuterium and helium
把它们压缩到一起
Compress them together
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不 住手 快停下
No, stop! Stop right now!
你这样会连累到我们的
You're going to get us all in trouble
你干什么呢 停下
What are you doing? Stop!
有人在这儿搞事情
Someone's causing trouble here
来人 快来人 有人在捣鬼
Someone, quick! Someone's messing around!
闭嘴 是我先发现他的
Shut up, I found him first
你别想抢我的功劳
Don't try to steal my credit
滚一边儿去 芭比
Get lost, Barbie
功劳都是我的 芭比
All the credit is mine, Barbie
没错 警卫 他俩会害死我们
That's right, guard. Those two will get us killed
天爪小队 天爪小队 看这边 警卫
Skyclaw team, Skyclaw team, look this way, guard
你们最好过来看看哦
You better come take a look
乔伊
Joey
交给你了
I'm counting on you
我变形的时候没法带他
I can't take him when I transform
不不不 小氪 小氪
No, no, no, Little Kr, Little Kr
别 小氪 别闹了
Stop it, Little Kr, cut it out
会把宝宝压坏的 走开
You'll hurt the baby, get away
看到什么了 找到他了吗
Did you see something? Did you find him?
天哪 什么情况
Oh my god, what's going on?
传送门已经打开了太久
The portal has been open for too long
我们不能待在这儿了
We can't stay here any longer
你脸色更难看了
You look even worse
我没事
I'm fine
口袋宇宙的传送门应该在那边
The pocket universe portal should be over there
是吗
Is that so?
传送门 怎么打开
How do you open the portal?
不知道 总会有办法
I don't know, but there will be a way
好
Alright
乔伊
Joey
他还很虚弱 干掉他
He's still weak. Take him out
行了 怪物 给我乖乖地 回笼子里去
Enough, monster. Go back to your cage quietly
你要干什么 泼水玩儿吗
What are you doing? Playing with water?
对 我要用氟锑酸泼你们
Yes, I'm going to splash you with fluoroantimonic acid
好疼 疼死了
It hurts so much, it’s killing me
找到他了吗
Did you find him?
真是见鬼了
This is really messed up
怎么了
What's wrong?
有只狗在飞
There's a dog flying
什么
What?
来 过来
Come here
不 不 不
No, no, no
黑洞
Black hole
糟了
This is bad
小氪 快过来 我出不去了
Xiao Ke, come quickly, I can't get out
小氪 前面是黑洞
Xiao Ke, there's a black hole ahead
我们困在这里了 带我们出去
We're trapped here, get us out
小氪
Xiao Ke
过来 快过来
Come over, hurry
别闹了 小氪 帮帮我们
Stop messing around, Xiao Ke, help us
小氪 坏狗狗
Little Kr, bad dog
雷克斯
Rex
乔伊
Joey
兄弟 你可真奇怪
Bro, you're really weird
有发现了吗
Did you notice something?
很多
A lot
超人 穿披风的狗 小宝宝
Superman, a dog with a cape, a little baby
还有个拖把一样的人
And a person who looks like a mop
什么
What?
卓越
Excellent
跟我来
Follow me
小氪 停下 别闹了
Little Kr, stop it. Don't cause trouble
你这条臭狗
You stinky dog
那个很贵的
That one is very expensive
我的天哪 谢谢你
Oh my god, thank you
宝贝
Baby
你来救我了
You came to save me
对
Yes
还 还有很多人
There are still many people
被关在那个地方 得去救他们
Locked up there, we have to save them
现在可不能去 你状态太差了
You can't go now, you're in bad shape
这怎么回事
What's going on
中了氪石的毒
He's poisoned by kryptonite
过一两天他就能恢复
He'll recover in a day or two
带他去安全的地方
Take him somewhere safe
坐我的飞行器走 操作很简单
Ride my flyer, it's easy to operate
很快就能掌握
You'll get the hang of it quickly
我留在这儿确保传送门不出问题
I'll stay here to make sure the portal stays stable
好 好的 我看看
Okay, alright, let me see
好的
Alright
不行 小狗
No, puppy
下去 你赶快 下去
Get down, hurry up and get down
听着 你给我马上 拜托
Listen, I need you to do it right now, please
算了 这很简单
Forget it, this is easy. I'm fed up, Jimmy
对 没什么
Yeah, it's nothing. I'm going to give you all the info
好 出来了
Alright, it's out
都捡起来
Pick them all up
伊芙 别拍了 滚出去
Eve, stop filming and get out
滚
Get lost
快滚
Get out quickly
他到底是怎么从那儿跑出去的
How did he even get out of there?
电影精选列表