无能为力
nothing at all.
想到我的孩子可能会发生什么事,
It makes me sad to think that something
我就很难过
might happen to my boy.
你一直在想这个问题?
You always got that in your mind?
是的,是的。
Yes, yes.
怎么会呢?
How come?
我也不知道。
I don't know.
我,我只是觉得他是借给我的,你知道吗?
I, I just think he was on loan to me, you know?
这就是你只有一个孩子时的糟糕之处。
That's where it's bad when you only have one child.
这就对了。
That's right.
我认为那些有两个、三个或更多的家庭... ...
I think the family that have two, three, or more--
更多,这就对了。
More, that's right.
看,我儿子有两个孩子。
See, my son has got two.
如果一个发生意外,他还有另一个。
If anything happens to one, well he has got another.
是的,好吧,不要感到难过。
Yeah, well, don't feel bad.
不要觉得糟糕。
Don't feel bad.
我感觉很糟。
I feel awful.
哦,来吧,别难过了。
Aw, come on, don't feel bad.
如果你想哭就哭吧。
Cry if you feel like crying,
你会感觉好些。
you'll feel better.
不,不,我绝不能哭。
No, no I mustn't cry.
我不能哭。
I mustn't cry.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我很好,爱丽丝。
I'm okay, Alice.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我现在很好。
I'm okay now.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的。
Yeah.
都说出来了,我现在感觉好多了。
I feel better now that it came out.
是的。
Yes.
好吧,我想这就是所有的浆果了,嗯?
Well, I guess this is all the berries, huh?
是的。
Yes.
你有多少?
How much do you have?
我不知道。
I don't know.
大概有六个,我想。
I've got about six, I think.
吃不了多久
It won't go very far.
我想有一半也会进入你的嘴里。
I think half is going in your mouth, too.
(青蛙呱呱叫)
(frogs croaking)
-这里有一个。-哦!
-There's one. -Ooh!
是啊,看看你能不能抓住它。
Yeah, see if you can catch it.
啊,哦,它还没死。
Ah, ooh, it's not dead.
我抓住它了!
I got it!
啊!
Ah!
他在那里。
There he goes.
他在那里。
There he is.
我想我踩到它了。
I think I'm treading on it.
哦,他在那里。
Ooh, there he goes.
抓住他了!
Got him!
抓住他了!
Got him!
我抓住他了!
I got him!
我抓住他了!
I got him!
把他盖起来!
Cover him up!
哦,那真是太好了。
Oh, that's so wonderful.
那是一个。
That's one.
我们今晚有吃的了!
We're going to eat tonight!
我是说这个。
I mean that.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my God.
你有什么,黑桃?
What do you got there, spades?
给你的晚餐。
Supper for you.
难得一见的美味佳肴。
A rare delicacy.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我们抓了他们,你来煮。
And we caught 'em, you cook 'em.
-别看了。
-Ah! -Don't look.
没事的,他们出不来的。
It's all right, they can't get out.
他跳下去了。
He jumped.
只跳了一半。
Only halfway.
人们花大钱在餐馆里吃这个。
People pay big money to eat that in restaurants and all,
所以这没有什么可怕的。
so there's nothing terribly insulting about it.
唯一的麻烦是我们必须杀死他们。
The only trouble is we have to kill them.
这是件坏事。
This is the bad thing.
那么,谁去杀?
Now, who's going to do the killing?
不是我。
Not me.
别看我。
Don't look at me.
我不做。
I'm not doing it.
忘了它吧。
Forget it.
好吧,总得有人来做。
Well, somebody has to do it.
我们最好抽签。
We better draw lots.
如果你想吃东西,请自便。
And if you's want to eat help yourself.
哦!
Oh!
他上来了。
He's coming up.
我知道。
I know.
我想如果我们抽牌,大牌会...
I think if we draw cards the high card will--
你不觉得这是个好主意吗?
don't you think that would be a good idea?
好吗?
Okay?
你同意这样做吗?
Do you agree with that?
是的。
Yes.
好的。
All right.
画一个。
Draw one.
那些可怜的东西。
Those poor things.
茜茜。
Cissy.
-在等你。-你有什么,C?
-Waiting for you. -What do you got, C?
-它看起来像我。-可怜的西西。
-It looks like me. -Poor Cissy.
我的也是Q。
I've got a queen, too.
但她的牌大,是红心。
But hers is the highest, it's a heart.
哦,我们一起做。
Oh, we both do it.
你和我。
You and I.
好吧。
All right.
(笑声)
(laughter)
-它们非常美味。-恭喜你。
-They're very delicious. -Congratulations.
味道很好,不是吗?
Taste pretty good, don't it?
确实如此。
It sure does.
我一个星期以来吃过的最好的食物。
Best food I've eaten in a week.
我一周内吃过的最好的东西。
Best I've eaten in a week.
是吗?
Is it?
是的,这当然是。
Yes, it certainly is.
你在家时最后做的吃的是什么?
What's the last thing you cooked when you was home?
我喜欢的?
That I liked?
-我在家的时候?-在英国?
-When I was home? -In England?
你在家的时候......做什么菜?
When you was home... what did you cook?
在自家花♥园♥里种东西吃吗?
Cooked something out that garden?
只是想到要吃青蛙腿,我就不行了。
Just the idea of eating frogs legs, I can't.
它的味道很好。
It tastes good.
它们是一种美味佳肴。
They're a delicacy.
但我喜欢青蛙腿。
But I like frog legs.
我喜欢青蛙腿。
I like frog legs.
你也喜欢,我能看出来。
You do, too, I can tell.
我从没想过我会喜欢它们,你呢?
I never thought I would like them, did you?
我一直喜欢它们。
I always liked 'em.
是的,你以前吃过,不是吗?
Yeah, you've had them once before, didn't you?
你喜欢青蛙腿?
You like frog legs?
你想吃吗?
You want some?
不,谢谢你。
No, thank you.
-你确定吗?-我确定。
-Are you sure? -I'm sure.
你最好吃点东西,保存体力
You better eat something, to keep up that strength.
我不想吃青蛙腿。
I don't want a frog leg.
好吧,我们多吃一点。
Well, that's more for us.
我闻到了蓖麻油的味道。
I smell castor oil.
你在用这个吗?
Is that what you're using?
你小的时候也要吃这个吗?
Did you have to take that when you were little?
我当然要。
I certainly did.
电影精选列表