-是的,为什么?-我也不知道。
-Yes, why? -I don't know.
这上面有一个设计,看起来像。
This has a design on it, it looks like.
是的,它有某种古典的设计。
Yes, it has some kind of classical design.
是的。
Yeah.
现在这里有一只小死鸟。
Now here's a little dead bird.
上面写着什么,被一只猫杀死的。
What does it say, killed by a cat.
它杀它是为了吃它吗?
Did it kill it to eat it?
不,不。
No, no.
他们把它留给我画。
They leave it for me to paint.
他们真友好。
It's very nice of them.
你是怎么做的,你告诉猫。
What do you do, you tell the cat,
去给我杀一只鸟?
Go and kill me a bird?
你命令他们。
You ordered them.
是的。
Yes.
看看这只美丽的小动物。
Look at that beautiful little creature here.
那是雄鸟。
That's the male.
它是一只普通的黄...
It's a common yellow--
黄喉。
Yellow throat.
黄喉。
Yellow throat.
鸣雀将永远不会再唱歌♥。
Song sparrow will never sing again.
而且它... ...那黄色就像..,
And it was--the yellow was just, like,
宝石一样。
jewel-like.
死亡在我们身边无处不在,是吗?
Death is around us everywhere, eh?
这就是生命
That's the way life is.
看,这不是很美吗?
And look, isn't this pretty?
漂亮。
Beautiful.
非常珍贵的小书。
Very precious little book.
一定很令人满意,你知道,我有一个小小的天赋
Must be very satisfying, you know, I had a small talent
但我没有发展。
that I didn't develop.
我在我孩子小的时候给他们画过肖像
I made pictures of my children when they were little
那是非常好的,非常好的肖像。
that are very good, very good likeness.
你看,我确实上过艺术学校。
You see, I did go to the art school,
我短暂的上过美术学院。
I went to the École des Beaux-Arts briefly,
然后,呃,我有一个孩子
and then, uh, I had a child
我就呆在家里照看我的孩子。
and I stayed home and looked over my baby.
忙着繁殖,交♥配♥,繁殖。
Busy breeding and mating and breeding.
把它堆放在后面。
Get it piled up in back.
就这样吧。
That's it.
这个能盖住吗?
Will this cover?
我想这样就可以了。
I think that will do.
很好笑。
Very funny.
是的,还不错。
Yeah, that's okay.
是吗?
It is?
是的,你还好吗?
Yeah, you okay?
我已经得到了床垫。
I've got the mattress.
你确定你能切成七块吗?
Are you sure you can cut in seven pieces?
我一点都不确定。
I'm not sure at all.
好了,我们走吧。
Okay, here we go.
嗯,你可以现在给我一个,我很饿。
Well, you could give me one right away, I'm hungry.
哎呀,谢谢你。
Gee, thank you.
这段时间就这样了。
This is it for a while.
这就是我们所有的食物?
That's all we're gonna have?
好吧,就目前而言。
Well, for the moment.
我们可以吃一个橙子。
We can have an orange.
每人七分之一的橙子。
Each a seventh of an orange.
好吧,那我们就吃这个吧。
Well, let's eat this, then.
嗯。
Mmm.
太好吃了。
It's so good.
好吃,嗯?
Good, huh?
(讲莫霍克语)
(speaking Mohawk word)
(重复莫霍克语)
(repeating Mohawk work)
很好。
Good.
苹果。
Apple.
(用莫霍克语说苹果)
(saying apple in Mohawk language)
它比你想象的要长。
It's longer than you think.
一个短词很长,而一个长词就很短。
A short word is long and a long word is short.
♪ Dee dee dee, da da dum, da da dum ♪
♪ Dee dee dee, da da dum, da da dum ♪
♪ 哒哒哒,哒哒哒,哒哒哒 ♪
♪ Da da da, da da da, da-da-dum ♪
爱丽丝?
Alice?
爱丽丝。
Alice.
你醒了吗?
Are you awake?
我是醒着的。
I'm awake.
我睡不着,有人在打呼噜。
I can't sleep, because somebody's snoring.
我想那是玛丽。
I think it's Mary.
可能是。
Could be.
你听到青蛙的声音了吗,它们在唱歌♥。
Do you hear the frogs, they're singing.
它们听起来不错。
They sound nice.
你害怕青蛙吗?
Are you afraid of frogs?
不,我喜欢它们。
No, I like them.
我很喜欢。
I am.
我猜是因为当我年轻的时候,
I guess because when I was young,
当我还是个小姑娘的时候,
when I was a little girl.
我曾经去打青蛙。
I used to go frog hunting.
我们抓到它们,然后我们切开它们的腿。
We catched them, and then we cut their legs.
我们给它们剥皮,然后我们做饭。
We skinned them, and then we cooked.
你先杀了它们吗?
Did you kill them first?
我把......我把它们的腿砍下来了。
I cut--I chopped down their legs,
这么多青蛙,也许这就是为什么今天
so many frogs, maybe that's why today
我非常害怕它们。
I'm so damn afraid of them.
现在,如果我在那里的路上看到一只,
Now if I see one on the road there,
我就不会经过那里。
I'll never go past there.
害怕它们的鬼魂会回来纠缠你?
Scared their ghosts will come back to haunt you?
嗯,嗯。
Mm-hm.
好吧,现在想睡觉都不行了。
Well, no good trying to sleep now.
♪以一种时尚的方式,我皱起眉头♪
♪ In a manner of fashion, I frown ♪
♪ 直到世界似乎都在微笑♪
♪ 'Til the world seemed to smile all around ♪
♪ 直到它枯萎,我穿上它♪
♪ 'Til it wilted, I wore it ♪
♪ 我将永远爱慕它♪
♪ I'll always adore it ♪
♪ 我可爱的小爱丽丝蓝色长袍♪
♪ My sweet little Alice blue gown ♪
我曾经有一件长袍,它几乎是新的
♪ I once had a gown, it was almost new ♪
一个甜蜜的小 -
♪ A sweet little--
(鸟叫声)
(birds cawing)
♪ 一件甜蜜的爱丽丝蓝的小礼服♪
♪ A sweet little gown of sweet Alice blue ♪
♪ 有漂亮的忘忧草♪
♪ With pretty forget-me-nots
♪ 放在这里和那里♪
placed here and there ♪
♪ 当我穿上它,我走在空中♪
♪ When I had it on, I walked in the air ♪
♪ 它穿上了 --
♪ And it wore--
(鹰的尖叫声)
(hawk screeching)
啊!
Ahh!
♪平静安详地躺在羊圈里♪
♪ Calm and tranquil lies the sheepfold ♪
♪ 当牧羊人,达姆,达姆,达姆 ♪
♪ When the shepherd, dum, dum, dum ♪
♪平静安详地躺在羊圈里♪
♪ Calm and tranquil lies the sheepfold ♪
嘘。
Shh.
-你知道这些词吗?-不是很清楚。
-Do you know those words? -Not really.
牧羊人。你不知道吗?
Shepherd. You don't know that?
牧羊人守望什么的
Shepherd watch or something like that.
牧羊人守望,你确实知道它!
Shepherd watch, you do know it!
好吧,我的意思是,听起来好像下一个词是这样的
Well, I mean it sounds like that's what the next word
应该是。
should be.
你会唱歌♥吗?
Do you sing?
有时候会。
Sometimes.
♪ 我们的爱
♪ Our love
♪ 是真正的爱情 ♪
♪ Is a real love ♪
Woo!
Woo!
嘿!
Hey!
我得到了提示。
I got the hint.
那么你是做什么的?
So what do you do?
你有孩子吗?
You got any kids?
没有,我没结婚。
No, I'm not married to anybody.
没结过
Anybody.
电影精选列表