你听起来很神秘,呜--呜--呜。
You sound so mysterious, oo-wee-ooh.
我不是这个意思。
I don't mean it.
我是嫁给了上帝。
I'm married to God.
一个修女!
A nun!
哈 -哈 -哈!
Ha-ha-ha!
你是个修女?
You a nun?
来吧!
Come on!
看,这就是为什么我不想用这个词。
See, that's why I didn't want to use the word.
嘘。
Shh.
现在你想让我安静下来。
Now you trying to quiet me down.
那么,我是说,做修女是什么感觉?
So, I mean, what's it like being a nun?
天堂一般
Heavenly.
这不正是你想让我说的吗?
Isn't that what you wanted me to say?
不是的。
Not really.
好吧,如果你真的想知道
Well, if you really want an explanation
如何当修女,首先,
of how you manage, first of all,
你必须经常祈祷。
you have to pray a lot.
第二,你必须被召唤去祈祷
Second, you have to be called to it,
否则就没有用。
or it doesn't work.
还有,呃,你不能选择它,亲爱的。
And, uh, you don't choose it, dear.
你不能选择它。
You don't choose it.
那些做选择的人不会持久。
Those that choose it don't last.
上帝不会下来,拍拍你的肩膀
And God doesn't come down, tap you on the shoulder,
像莎士比亚那样把你送进修道院。
and say Get you to a nunnery, like Shakespeare.
你只能被驱使去做这件事,因为...
But when you're driven to it because you just--
你必须要有更深的东西,你必须要有
you have to something deeper and you have to have
更丰富的东西,你必须有一些
something richer and you have to have something
更有意义的东西。
more meaningful.
你如何娱乐?
What do you do for fun?
你觉得我很悲伤吗?
Do I seem sad to you?
你看起来有点...
You seem kind of...
什么?
Pardon?
我正在努力寻找合适的词。
I'm trying to find the right word.
你是怎么做到的?
How'd you do that?
让它去,是的,是的。
Let it go, yeah, yeah.
凯瑟琳。
Catherine.
没事了。
It's okay.
没事的。
It's okay.
没事的。
It's okay.
凯瑟琳。
Catherine.
你醒了吗?
Are you awake?
是的。
Yes.
我无法入睡。
I can't go to sleep.
我很担心这件事
I'm worried about this thing
我把你带到了这里,我很抱歉。
I brought you into and I'm sorry.
你听到树林里的声音了吗?
Did you hear that noise in the wood?
你能听到吗?
Can you hear it?
我听得到。
I can hear.
可能只是属于那里的什么。
It's probably just somebody who belongs there,
就像一只熊。
like a bear.
我打赌每个人都对我很生气。
I bet everybody's furious with me.
没有人。
Nobody.
我要去修理巴士。
I'm going to fix the bus.
你也不应该感到难过。
And you shouldn't feel bad.
睡觉吧。
Sleep.
我会试着睡觉。
I'll try to sleep.
明天是个大日子。
One big day ahead tomorrow.
会很有趣的。
It'll be interesting.
你说什么,我没听到。
What did you say, I didn't hear.
会很有趣的。
It'll be interesting.
好吧,大概。
Well, I suppose.
我们去睡觉吧。
Let's go to sleep.
是的,我们去睡觉吧。
Yes, let's go to sleep.
注意头。
Watch the head.
你没事吧,温妮?
You all right, Winnie?
这可能是我经历过的夜晚里
This is possibly the worst night
最糟糕的一个
I've ever had.
小心别被夹伤了,玛丽。
Mind you don't get splinters, Mary.
我看着呢。
I'm watching.
这里看起来不错。
It looks nice here.
好的。
Okay.
你能看到什么?
What can you see?
那个鸟在唱歌♥。
That one that was singing.
在那边。
It's over there.
是他吗?
Is he?
在哪里,左边?
Whereabouts, to the left?
它在最上面,那些杂草丛生的
It's at the very top of one of those bare
光秃秃的东西
bushy things.
哦。
Oh.
看不见了
Lost him.
什么?
Pardon?
我看不见那个…
I lost that one that was--
是的,他是...
Yes, and he was--
他很普通,不是吗?
He was so plain, wasn't he?
我是说他可能是个雌性。
I'm saying he might be a she.
如果它唱歌♥,那就是雄性。
If it sings, it's a he.
哦,哦,真的吗?
Oh, oh, is it really?
很少有雌鸟会唱歌♥。
There are very few female birds that sing,
这是那些悲伤的事情之一。
which is one of those sad things.
我不知道这个。
I didn't know that.
但是,偶尔的,有一种鸟
But every now and then, there's a kind of bird
它们会唱二重唱,两个一起唱。
that they sing duets, the two of them.
哦,可爱。
Oh, lovely.
我想是非洲热带的。
Tropic African, I think.
是的。
Yeah.
你一个人住吗,玛丽?
Do you live alone, Mary?
不,我现在是一个人,是的。
No, well I do at the moment, yes,
但我生活中大部分时候
but I've spent a lot of my life
和其他女人一起生活。
living with other women.
是吗?
Do ya?
没有男性朋友吗?
Not a man friend?
从来没有,一个都没有
Never a man, never a man.
哦,为什么?
Oh, why not?
哦,你知道,西西。
Oh, you know, Cissy.
我是个女同性恋者。
I'm a lesbian.
-我不太喜欢-- -哦,你--
-I don't really like to-- -Oh, you--
我对男人没有什么兴趣。
Men don't interest me all that much.
我曾经试过,
I've had my little experiments,
但是没有用。
but it didn't work.
没有用,哦,亲爱的。
Didn't work, oh, dear.
我和女人相处得更好。
I get along better with women.
女人,哦,那很好。
Women, oh, that's good.
(鸟叫声)
(bird calls)
哦,看,有一个。
Oh, look, there's one.
看那只大鸟,在那里。
Look at that big bird, there.
(歌♥唱旋律)
(singing melodies)
♪ 哼哼,咚咚
♪ Hum-dum
♪ De-da, da-da ♪
♪ De-da, da-da ♪
♪ 哒-哒-哒
♪ Da-da-da
(耳机里的音乐)
(music through headphones)
♪ Da-de。
♪ Da-de,
♪ da -de
da-de ♪
♪ Da de
♪ Da de
你在任何方面改变过吗?
Did it alter your life in any way,
你知道,性向改变什么的
you know, you turning one to the other?
没有变过。
I didn't exactly turn.
我是说,我一直都是这样的。
I mean, I was the same thing all along.
但在我这一代人中,这很艰难。
But it was very hard in my generation.
是这样吗?
Was it?
我们是深柜的一代。
We were the secret generation.
电影精选列表