当我看到一个年轻小伙子和一个女孩--
When I see a young fellow and a girl--
我周六在舞会上看到一个人。
I was watching one Saturday at the dance,
他们是不是在恋爱。
were they in love.
真的相爱了?
Really in love?
-还是只是在跳舞?-我在看。
-Or just dancing? -I was watching.
我说,我希望我是16岁,我想我会做
I said, I wish I was 16, I think I'll do
同样的事情。
the same thing.
看着他们真好。
It was so nice to watch them.
是啊。
Yeah.
我在想象自己在她那里... ...
I was picturing myself at her place and--
在她的年龄?
At her age?
是的。
Yeah.
和一个英俊的男人在一起?
With a good-looking guy?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
也和她在一起。
And her, too.
而且他们看对方的眼神
And the way they were looking at each other
我想,他们可以吃了对方。
they could just eat each other, I think.
我想你今天会想要一些爱
I think you'd like some love today
看你说话的样子。
the way you're talking.
我说得对吗?
Am I right?
也许如果我找到一个合适的人,是的。
Maybe if I get a right guy, yeah.
当然了。
Of course.
那么,你呢,贝丝,你会不会?
Well, how about you, Beth, wouldn't you?
但话说回来 --
But then again--
你不会因为年纪大了就失去兴趣。
You don't lose interest just 'cause you're getting older.
只是谈论它让我觉得
Just talking about it makes me feel that
我仍然可以。
I still could.
好吧,我想我们可以梦想,是吧?
Well, I guess we could dream, huh?
康斯坦茨,那是白喉麻雀。
Constance, there's the white-throated sparrow.
在哪里?
Where?
你在哪里听到它?
Where do you hear it?
在那里。
In there.
在树林里。
In the woods.
它在那里。
There it is.
我听不到它。
I can't hear it.
我听不到它的声音。
I can't hear it.
它还在唱歌♥吗?
Is it still singing?
它又唱了吗?
Did it sing again?
一次?
Once?
它不怎么唱歌♥,你知道。
It doesn't sing very much, you know.
它唱着它的歌♥,然后...
It sings its song and...
-它不像-- -它在唱歌♥。
-It's not like-- -It's singing.
-它在唱歌♥,是的。-你听到它了吗?
-It is singing, yes. -Do you hear it?
我想我听到了一个微弱的声音。
I think I heard a faint sound,
但我不确定。
but I'm not sure.
为了再次听到它,我愿倾其所有
I'd give anything to hear it again.
美妙的鸟儿。
Wonderful bird.
你能模仿它吗?
Can you imitate it?
(口哨声)
(whistling)
它是这样的。
It goes like that.
三种声音。
Three sounds.
我希望它能重新开始。
I wish it would start again.
(嚎叫)
(howling)
有人在吗?
Is anybody there?
我们还活着!
We're alive!
我们还活着!
We're alive!
有没有人在那里?
Is there anyone there?
我们都是孤独的!
We're all alone!
(叫喊声)
(shouting)
你好,玛丽!
Hello, Mary!
你好,爱丽丝!
Hello, Alice!
你好,温妮!
Hello, Winnie!
你好,西西!
Hello, Cissy!
玛丽。
Mary.
什么事?
Yes?
太安静了,不是吗?
It's so quiet, isn't it?
太安静了。
It's so quiet.
你害怕吗?
Are you frightened?
没有。
No.
你没有,很好。
You're not, good.
你一生中最害怕的时候是什么时候?
When was the time you were most frightened
在你的一生中?
in your whole life?
在战争期间,我想。
During the war, I think.
-是的 -那一定很可怕。
-Yes. -That must've been terrible.
哦,是的,是的。
Oh yes, it was.
你当时在一个地下避难所里?
And you were in an underground shelter?
是的,是的。
Yes, yes.
当V-2火箭弹飞过来的时候是什么样子?
What was it like when the V-2s came over?
嗯,那是一种很特别的声音。
Well, it was a peculiar sound really.
那是一种......刺耳的声音,仿佛有什么东西在空中飞来飞去。
It was a--throbbing sound as though something was
在空中飞来飞去,你知道吗?
coming along in the air, you know?
就像那样。
Like that.
然后呢?
And then?
然后它就会停下来,上帝保佑你。
Then it would stop and God help you.
你只是一直祈祷它是在
You just kept your fingers crossed that it was
在远离你的其他地方。
somewhere else away from you.
这就像烟花之夜。
It was just like firework night.
我们不想再这样了,是吗?
We don't want anymore of that, do we?
绝不。
Never.
不。
No.
整个街道都消失了。
Whole streets disappeared.
我走了。
I'm off.
好吧,我亲爱的,祝你好运。
Well, my dear, good luck.
我需要运气。
I'll need luck.
现在你要小心了。
Now you take care.
再见。
Bye bye.
不要太勉强+B4218。
Don't overdo it.
再见。
Au revoir.
好了,姑娘们,我们去散步吧。
Okay, girls, let's go for a walk.
哦,别走太远。
Oh, don't go too far.
那边有青蛙,爱丽丝。
There's frogs over there, Alice.
爱丽丝!
Alice!
哦,这水真漂亮。
Oh, the water is beautiful.
哦,周围都是青蛙。
Oh the frogs all around you.
别管那些青蛙了!
Never mind the frogs!
来吧,来抓我吧。
Come on, come and get me.
来抓我吧。
Come and get me.
来吧。
Come on.
你想玩,嗯?
You want to play, huh?
那你呢?
What about you?
你在找麻烦,嗯?
You're looking for trouble, huh?
有什么问题吗?
What is the problem?
你明天再回来?
You're coming back tomorrow?
这很好。
This is nice.
来吧。
Come on.
不!
No!
你们这群鸡。
You bunch of chickens.
不,不。
No.
呼吸,伸展,呼吸,下来。
Breathe, stretch, breathe, down.
伸展。
Stretch.
再下来。
And down.
伸展。
Stretch.
再下来。
And down.
这里有点平静。
It's a bit peaceful here.
你从哪里学会的,温妮?
Where'd you learn how to do this, Winnie?
我年轻时是个肚皮舞者。
I was a belly dancer in my youth.
(尖叫声)
(shrieks)
我有肚子来显示它。
I got the tummy to show it.
婀娜多姿。
Graceful.
非常优雅。
Very graceful.
电影精选列表