我已经受够了这个。
I've had about enough of this.
呃,哦。
Uh-oh.
(笑声)
(laughter)
你从哪里学到这个的?
Where'd you learn this one?
继续,继续,姐妹,让它动起来。
Go on, go on, sister, get it moving.
(笑声)
(laughter)
不错,很慢。
Nice and slow.
如果你不喜欢就不要做。
If you don't like to do it, don't do it.
我喜欢做。
I like to do it.
让膝盖动起来。
Get the knees going.
让膝盖动起来。
Get the knees going.
伸展。
Stretch.
(尖叫声)
(scream)
我们得到了一些食物,你们
We got some food, y'all.
我们得到了一些食物!
We got some food!
看看我们抓到了什么!
Look what we caught!
鱼!
Fish!
现在,我们要吃饭了。
Now, we're gonna eat.
恶心。
Eww.
简直像猪大肠
It's almost like chitlins.
不,我不想碰它。
No, I don't want to touch him.
他不会咬你的。
He's not gonna bite you.
这是世界上最受欢迎的蘑菇。
This is the most wanted mushroom in the world.
人们看到这些时都会高兴地赞叹。
People exclaim with joy when they see these.
你看起来不是很......你看起来不像是
You don't look very--you don't look as though
你很想吃一个。
you're dying to eat one.
不,我对这些不是很热心。
No, I'm not very enthusiastic about those.
有时你会给这些东西削皮。
Sometimes you peel these.
我要了,我要了,我要了。
I'll take it, I'll take it, I'll take it.
你想要一个K吗?
Would you like a king?
当我把这个扔下去时,Aquilabona
As I throw this down aquilabona
就会进来了,Aquilabona。
is gonna come in, aquilabona.
来吧,姑娘们。
Come on, girls.
别催我,别催我。
Don't rush me, don't rush me.
别......我不想要了。
Don't--I don't want it.
因为他们有两个同样的,你看?
Because they got two of the same there, you see?
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I see.
♪ 说谎话是一种罪过 ♪
♪ It's a sin to tell a lie ♪
现在轮到谁了?
Who's turn is it?
♪ 数以百万计的心被击碎 ♪
♪ Millions of hearts have been broken ♪
我知道原因。
I know why.
♪ 就因为这些话
♪ Just because these words
和你讨论它是不公平的,亲爱的。
It's no fair to discuss it with you, hon.
♪ 曾被说过
♪ Were spoken
♪ 我爱你
♪ I love you
我爱你,我爱你,我爱你。
I love you, I love you, I love you.
♪ 是的,我喜欢
♪ Yes I do
? 我爱你
♪ I love you
# 如果你伤了我的心 #
♪ If you break my heart ♪
♪我就会死
♪ I'll die
我会死的。
I'll die.
你停牌了吗,康斯坦茨?
You're knocking, Constance?
-停。-哦,亲爱的。
-Knocking. -Oh dear.
哦,我再要一张,亲爱的。
Oh, I got one more chance, darling.
是的,我们都还有一次机会。
Yep, we all got one more chance.
♪ 所以要确信
♪ So be sure
♪ 这是真的
♪ It's true
♪ 当你说我爱你
♪ When you say I love you ♪
真恶心
That's disgusting.
♪ 说谎是一种
♪ It's a sin to tell ♪
哦!
Ohh!
♪ 罪
♪ A lie ♪
我以为你差不多有31点了
I thought you had 31 or something.
(叫喊声)
(shouting)
罗科!
Rocco!
好东西,孩子。
Something nice, kid.
30.
30.
买♥♥单吧,女孩们,买♥♥单
Pay girls, pay girls.
你不用付钱,如果你有一样的点数 --
You don't have to pay if you have the same--
好吧,看看你有多聪明,你会赢,是吧?
Well, see how smart you were you're gonna win, huh?
你有什么,康斯坦茨?
What have you got, Constance?
K,J,J
King, jack, jack.
你这就满足了?
You knocked on that?
我也有29。
I got 29 also.
但是她停牌了,她什么都没有。
But she knocked and she's got nothing.
-她有11。-11?
-She's got 11. -Eleven?
是的,康斯坦茨,你得有三张J。
Yeah, Constance, you gotta have three jacks.
-我什么都没有。-她笑了。
-I have nothing. -She laughed.
我是说,她笑了,我不相信。
I mean, she laughed, I don't believe it.
如果你有三张J,那就平局了,你看?
If you have three jacks it would be fair, you see?
(模糊的交谈声)
(indistinct chatter)
天色真美,嗯?
It's a beautiful sky, huh?
是的。
Yes.
看到那些星星了吗?
See the stars?
看看这些星星。
Look at the stars.
有数以百万计的星星。
There's millions of them.
不是吗?
Isn't there?
你觉得你死后会怎样?
What do you think when you die,
你认为会有天堂还是...
do you think there's heaven or...
是的,我相信。
Yes, I believe in it.
是的,我相信。
Yes, I do.
有时候,我认为当你死后,就是这样了。
Sometimes I think when you die that's it.
你相信吗?
Do you?
是的,没有什么天堂,也没有什么地狱。
Yep, there's no heaven, there's no hell.
那太有趣了。
That's so funny.
没有,什么都没有?
No, nothing at all?
你被埋葬了,一切都结束了。
You're buried and it's all over.
哦,我想有的。
Oh, well I think there is.
我认为还有更多的东西。
I think there's something further on.
我想我的丈夫们都在那里
I like to think my husbands are up there
看着我,笑着说我是个傻瓜。
watching me, laughing, what a fool I am.
他们就是这么说的,他们总是在看着我们。
That's what they say, they're always watching us.
是的。
Yes.
是的,也许。
Yeah, maybe.
多么美丽的月亮。
What a beautiful moon.
是的。
Yes.
还有一个美丽的夜晚。
And a beautiful night.
我们希望这个世界一切都好。
And all's well with the world, we hope.
嗯,嗯。
Mm-hm.
我是凯瑟琳。
It's Catherine.
-谢天谢地!-玛丽!
-Thank goodness! -Mary!
茜茜!
Cissy!
我在这里!
I'm here!
我成功了!
I made it!
再见,房♥子。
Goodbye, house.
爱丽丝,用莫霍克语怎么说再见?
Alice, how do you say goodbye in Mohawk?
(说莫霍克语)
(speaking Mohawk)
(讲莫霍克语)
(speaking Mohawk)
好了,我们走吧
Well, let's get going.
电影精选列表