-全身都是,西西。-哦,亲爱的。
-All over, Cissy. -Oh, dear.
是那晚在地板上的事。
It's that night on the floor.
好吧,你会出去睡地砖的,不是吗。
Well, you will go out on the tiles, won't you.
哈-哈。
Ha-ha.
(茜茜笑)
(Cissy laughing)
我应该在早餐后吃这个。
I'm supposed to take this one after breakfast,
但看起来好像没有
but it doesn't look as though
早餐可以给我们吃。
we're gonna have any breakfast,
所以我想我最好现在就吃药。
so I suppose I better take it now.
它们很美,不是吗?
They're beautiful, aren't they?
-它们的颜色漂亮吗?-很美。
-Aren't they pretty colors? -Beautiful.
我有一件这种蓝的衣服。
I have a dress that color blue.
-是吗?-是的。
-Have you? -Yes.
每个人都喜欢它。
Everybody likes it.
-很可爱。-我也喜欢。
-Lovely. -I like it, too.
你的药是治什么的?
What are you taking them for?
哦,我有一点心脏问题。
Oh, I have a little heart trouble,
它能让我感觉好一些。
it makes it all right.
好吧。
Good.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
康斯坦茨!
Constance!
康斯坦茨!
Constance!
当我大声说”现在“。
When I say, now loudly,
你就开始
then do it.
你听到了吗?-嗯。
Did you hear me? -Mm.
-当我说”现在“。-嗯。
-When I say now. -Mm.
他在那里。
There he is.
现在。
Now.
-错过了。-又走了。
-Missed. -Got away again.
啊!
Ah!
好吧,你能做什么?
Well, what can you do?
-我知道。-得再试试。
-I know. -Have to try another.
这就是熊击晕鲑鱼的方法。
This is the way bears stun salmon.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
不,我不知道。
No, I didn't.
这很聪明。
That's clever.
一,二,三。
One, two, three.
走!
Go!
没打中!
Missed!
它没有成功。
It didn't work.
(鸟儿的鸣叫声)
(birds chirping)
( 口哨声 )
(whistles)
(鸟儿的鸣叫声)
(birds chirping)
这里很可爱。
Lovely here.
让我想起我还是个小女孩的时候。
Reminds me of when I was a little girl.
我曾经做过我们现在所做的事。
I used to do what we're doing right now,
在海滩上等待。
waiting on the beach.
-是的 -是的。
-Yes. -Yeah.
这不是很奇妙吗?
Isn't it marvelous?
是不是让你感觉很好?
Doesn't it make you feel great?
我在这里感到非常高兴,你呢?
I feel very happy here, don't you?
多多少少
In a way.
即使解决了我们的问题,
If our problems are solved,
我们仍然会有问题。
we still have problems.
没错,嗯,嗯。
True, mm-hm.
好吧,这让我感到幸福。
Well, it makes me feel happy,
即使这只是很短的时间。
even if it's only for a very short while.
那么你只有一个孩子?
So you only have one child?
是的,我有个女儿,她已经结婚了。
Yeah, I got a daughter and she's married.
-她有... ... -真的,有孩子吗?
-She's got-- -Really, any kids?
她有三个正在长大的孩子。
She's got three growing up children.
一个已经结婚了。
One is married,
还有... ... 好了,我们现在到这边来吧。
and--well, let's go on this side now.
-好了,你能拿着这个吗?-我们走吧,我们走吧。
-Okay, can you hold this? -Let's go, let's go.
好的。
Okay.
这也太奇怪了。
This is too strange.
如果我的朋友能看到我现在的样子。
If my friends could see me now.
那么在家里的时候,你会这样做吗?
So would you be doing this if you were at home?
-哦,不,不会。-你会做什么?
-Oh, no, not this. -What you be doing?
也许我在吃俱乐部三明治。
Maybe I'll be eating club sandwich right now.
-俱乐部三明治?-是的。
-Club sandwich? -Yeah.
好的,在这里放一个,底。
Okay, put one in here, the bottom.
-一个。-这里放一个?
-One. -One right here?
-是的,底部。-好的。
-Yeah, the bottom. -Okay.
我知道我女儿现在正在游泳。
I know my daughter's swimming right now.
是吗?
She is?
是的,我们家后面有一个大游泳池。
Yeah, we got a big swimming pool in the back.
我们回去之后,来看看我吧。
When we get back, come and visit me.
真的吗?
Really?
-是的,而且要带... ... -我打赌是... ...
-Yeah, and bring-- -I bet it's--
带着你的泳衣。
And bring your bathing suit.
现在,拿着这个。
Now, hold this.
我们再放一个。
We put one more.
这看起来有点好笑。
This looks kinda funny.
好了,没事了,没事了。
Well, it's all right, it's all right.
只要鱼在里面。
As long as the fish goes in there.
现在!
Now!
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
你认为这能行吗?
You think it's gonna work?
你怎么想的?
What you think?
好吧,我们要试试。
Well, we're gonna try.
让我们把它。
Let's put it.
哎哟。
Ouch.
疼吗?
That hurts?
当然疼了。
Of course it hurts.
-让我看看。-等一下。
-Let me see. -Wait a minute.
这边。
This way.
现在我们要试着把--
Now we're gonna try and put--
你能像这样握住它吗?
Can you hold it like that?
是的。
Yeah.
现在,在中间。
Now, in the middle.
不要盖住它。
Don't cover that.
好的。
All right.
哦,不,不。
Oh, no, no.
好的,就这样吧。
Okay, leave it like that.
怎么样了?
How is it?
挺好的。
It's all right.
等等,我想试试
Wait, I'm gonna try
在这里放一些石头。
to put some rocks in here.
我是说,我只是像以前一样
I mean, I'm just the way I was
当我还是个孩子的时候。
when I was a child.
我记得我的朋友们。
I remember my friends,
他们从来不会在我面前说脏笑话
they would never tell a dirty joke
因为她在这里。
in front of me because, She's here.
而我不知道他们为什么这样做。
And I never knew why they did that.
你知道,就像...
You know, like--
我羡慕你们这里所有的人
I envy all you people here
因为你们如此有活力
because you're so vivacious
而且能轻易地说出一些东西。
and able to say things so easily.
-为什么你不能呢?-我发现我做不到。
-Why can't you? -I find I can't.
我从来都不能。
I never could.
但请给自己一个机会,贝丝。
But give yourself a chance, Beth.
好吧,我还有多长时间?
Well, how much longer have I got?
时间已经不在我这边了。
Time is not on my side anymore.
有一件事,把你的鞋子脱掉。
One thing, take off your shoes,
但是... ... 你把所有的纽扣都扣上了。
unbut--you got all your buttons buttoned,
我是说,你知道我在说什么吗?
I mean, you know what I'm sayin'?
我来解开这个小扣子。
I'll undo this little button.
我是说,是的,让你自己去吧。
I mean, yes, let yourself go.
我有没有告诉你为什么我一直扣着这个扣子?
Did I tell you why I keep this buttoned?
电影精选列表