为什么?
Why?
我不想让我皱巴巴的脖子露出来。
I don't want my wrinkled neck to show.
哦,拜托!
Oh, please!
听着,你把东西脱下来。
Look, you take something off,
我也会脱掉一些东西。
I'll take something off.
好吧,我把我的外套脱了。
Well I took my jacket off,
我以为我是...
I thought I was being--
这个必须去掉。
This has got to go.
你是说这个假发?
You mean this wig?
它必须去掉。
It has got to go.
我已经试过不戴这该死的东西了。
I've tried to go without the damn thing.
你为什么不让我把它绑起来呢?
Why don't you let me tie it up,
像... ...像我的那样用头巾绑起来?
like in--in a scarf, like I have mine?
如果我有你那么多头发,我会的。
If I had as much hair as you, I would.
别担心。
Don't worry about it.
我不需要任何东西,我不需要
I wouldn't need anything, I wouldn't need
假发或头巾。
the wig nor a scarf.
来吧。
Come on.
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
为什么,贝丝?
Why, Beth?
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I don't know.
我可能随时会给你一个惊喜。
I may surprise you any minute now.
震惊我吧
Shock me.
要震惊?
It would be a shock?
好吧,我让你震惊。
Okay, I'll shock you.
它看起来很美。
It looks beautiful.
你知道它不好看,看看底部 --
You know it doesn't, look at the bottom--
它很好看。
Yes, it does.
那又怎样?
So what?
-来吧,看。-这一切。
-Come on, look. -So everything.
我是说,你多大了?
I mean, look, how old are you?
我的意思是,我知道这是个人的事
I mean, I know that's personal too,
但是,我是说,你在期望什么呢?
but, I mean, what do you expect?
-你在你的年龄上看起来不错。-你想让我告诉你吗?
-You look good for your age. -You want me to tell you?
-我80岁了。-你已经80岁了?
-I'm 80. -You're 80 years old?
我希望我到了80岁时也能像这样。
I hope I look like that when I get 80.
我的意思是,说实话。
I mean, honestly.
-你愿意吗?-我真的愿意。
-You do? -I really do.
我是说,你还能要求什么呢。
I mean, you couldn't ask for more.
让我看看这条头巾。
Let me see the scarf.
别试了。
Don't try it.
我可没有头发可以戴这个。
I haven't got any hair to do that with.
不,你只要把它绑在这里。
No, all you have to do is just tie it right here.
这看起来会更糟。
It would look worse.
不会的,试试吧。
No it won't, try it.
我不会试的。
I'm not gonna try it.
我已经做得够多了。
I did enough.
别对我发火。
Don't get mad at me.
我这样看起来像个老太太。
I look like an old lady this way.
看起来太棒了!
Looks fantastic!
贝丝,你太过分了。
Beth, you're too much.
-不 -你太过分了。
-No. -You're too much.
你只是看起来不像是过着艰苦的生活。
You just don't seem like you've had a hard life,
我只是无法想象。
I just cannot visualize that.
我开始工作--
I started work--
我14岁就离开了学校。
I left school when I was 14.
我挣的钱比我父亲挣的多
I was earning more than my father was earning
因为我的速度更快。
because I was faster.
对,更快。
Right, swift.
我想挣钱
I wanted to make money
让我的母亲能多一点食物。
for my mother to have a little extra for food,
所以我没有接受过正规教育。
so I never had a formal education.
-这让你感到不安吗?-是的,确实如此。
-Does that bother you? -Yes, it does.
它让你感到自卑?
Does it make you feel inferior?
是的。
Yes.
确实如此,但我也没办法。
It really does, but I can't help that.
你可以回到学校去
You could have went back to school
如果这真的困扰你的话。
if that really bothered you.
-什么时候?-什么时候,什么时候都行。
-When? -When, whenever.
我没有这样的机会,也没有时机。
I didn't have the opportunity or the chance.
我想结婚,想生孩子。
I wanted to get married and have children.
那么你有几个孩子?
So how many children do you have?
嗯,不幸的是 --
Well, unfortunately--
虽然不是那么不幸。
though not unfortunately,
我确实有一个儿子。
I did have a son,
但不幸的是,他死了。
but unfortunately, he died.
我们失去了他。
We lost him.
这一直是我存在的祸根。
And that's been the bane of my existence.
从那时起,我就没有快乐过。
I've never been happy since then.
真的吗?
Really?
他当时27岁。
He was 27.
二十七岁就死了?
Twenty-seven when he died?
他怎么死的?
How'd he die?
他病得很重。
He was very ill.
我甚至不想谈论它。
I don't even want to talk about it.
太痛苦了......仍然,太痛苦了。
It's too pain--still, too painful.
所以,我已经尽了最大努力
And so, I've done the best
我所能做的...
that I can with what--
-你所拥有的。--仅存的。
-What you have. --Had left.
就这样,事情过去了。
And so it goes.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
呃。
Ugh.
啊。
Ah.
这真是太糟糕了。
This is the pits.
温妮?
Winnie?
是的,玛丽。
Yes, Mary.
你在下面看到什么了吗?
Do you see anything down there?
有很多水。
A lot of water.
你在画什么?
What are you sketching?
我在画你抓到一条大鱼。
I'm drawing you catching a big fish.
你可能要等很久。
You might wait a long time.
画完后给我看看。
Show it to me when it's finished.
当然。
Sure.
如果能画完的话。
If it ever is finished.
当然,有句话说:
Of course, they do say
如果没有完成,
that if it's not quite finished,
剩余的空白会留给人们去想象
it leaves the rest to the imagination
而这是非常好的。
and it's very good.
哈,留白的艺术。
Ha, the art of leaving things out.
哦,亲爱的,我觉得我在打
Oh, dear, I think I'm batting
这块粘粘的板子。
on a sticky wicket here.
(部件叮当声)
(parts clank)
让我们先试试湿草。
Let's try the wet grass first.
好的。
Okay.
看看会发生什么。
See what's gonna happen.
这样把它放出来,好吗?
Put it out that way, won't you?
-不 -烟。
-No. -Smoke.
让你知道我了解多少。
Shows you how much I know.
很多烟,嗯?
Lots of smoke, huh?
-更多?-现在很好。
-More? -Fine for now.
你得把草弄湿。
You have to wet the grass.
你觉得我们要怎么处理这条毯子?
What you think we'll do with the blanket?
整个... ... 整个用还是怎样?
The whole--use the whole thing or what?
要这样吗,因为你已经有了--
Do we need to because you've got--
哦,你想让火灭掉。
Oh, you want the fire to go out.
现在是用它的时候了。
Now is the time to use it.
烟雾是 --
The smoke is--
好吧,我应该拿着它的一部分吗?
Okay, should I hold part of it?
我想是的。
I guess.
不应该是湿的吗,爱丽丝?
Doesn't it have to be wet, Alice?
电影精选列表