戴上你的眼镜。
Put your glasses on.
我希望我们能找到这所房♥子。
I hope that we find this house.
我也是。
So do I.
否则我们就...
Otherwise we're...
好吧,无论如何,希望我们能尽快到那儿。
Well, whatever we do, I hope we get there soon,
因为我受不了了。
because I can't take it.
这就是我们听到黑喉麻雀的地方。
This is where we heard a black-throated sparrow.
不知道会不会再听到它。
I wonder if we'll hear him again.
我刚刚听到了。
I just heard it.
哦。
Oh.
它就在那边的树林里。
It's over there in the woods.
康斯坦丝已经有80多年没有见过这个房♥子了。
Constance hadn't seen the house for more than 80 years.
在那里,她度过了
It was where she had spent
她童年中最美好的夏天
the best summers of her childhood.
她说服我们,说只要绕一个小弯..
She had persuaded us that it would take
就可以找到它。
only a small detour to find it.
这条弯路引向了完全的意外。
The detour turned into something completely unexpected.
(唱)
(singing)
♪ 你蓝色的双眸♪
♪ In your eyes so blue ♪
♪ 让我叫你甜心♪
♪ Let me call you Sweetheart ♪
♪ 我爱上了你♪
♪ I'm in love with you ♪
♪ 让我叫你亲爱的♪
♪ Let me call you Sweetheart ♪
♪ 我爱上了你♪
♪ I'm in love with you ♪
♪ 让我听你低语♪
♪ Let me hear you whisper ♪
♪ 说你也爱我♪
♪ That you love me too
♪ 让爱情保持闪亮♪
♪ Keep the love light shining ♪
♪ 你蓝色的双眸♪
♪ In your eyes so blue ♪
♪ 让我叫你亲爱的♪
♪ Let me call you Sweetheart ♪
♪ 我爱上了你 ♪
♪ I'm in love with you ♪
(巨大的噪音)
(loud noise)
(发动机熄火)
(engine stalling)
别,别,别,别,
Please, please, please, please.
求你了。
Please.
打开引擎盖,你会打开引擎盖吗?
Pop the hood, would you pop the hood?
谁来打开引擎盖!
Somebody pop the hood!
啊!
Ah!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
她被绊倒了。
She tripped.
我不相信我在树林里瞎走
I don't believe I'm walking around in no woods
和一群老太太。
with all these old ladies.
真是痛苦的景象!
This has got to be a sight for sore eyes!
你在上面说什么呢?
What you talking about up there?
等我一下。
Wait for me.
我们会找到你的梦想之家。
We'll find your dream house.
我们离梦想的房♥子越来越近了。
We're getting close to the dream house.
我可以告诉你,这将是一个梦想中的房♥子。
I can tell it's gon' be a dream house.
你在这里,康斯坦茨。
There you are, Constance.
不,不是它。
No, that's not it.
不管怎样,就呆在那里吧。
We're gonna stay in there no matter what.
是吗?
We are?
是的
Yes, we are.
可能会进不去。
Might not be able to get in.
我们能进去,我很肯定
We get in, I'm quite sure
我们可以进入那房♥子。
we can get in that house.
你看到什么了吗?
Do you see anything?
没有,它是空的。
No, it's empty.
里面什么都没有。
There's nothing in there.
真可悲,不是吗?
Very miserable, doesn't it?
我的天哪。
Goodness me.
不明白。
Don't understand it.
我可以看到那边有灯光。
I can see a light over there.
那是一扇门吗?
Is that a door?
可能是。
Could be.
是一扇门。
It is a door.
看起来像一扇门,让我们绕过去
It looks like a door, let's go round
看一看。
and have a look.
好的,进来吧。
Okay, come on in.
没有,空的。
Nothing, empty.
真是个垃圾场。
What a dump.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
测试电池。
Tested the battery.
那个长的东西是什么?
What's that long thing?
那是油棒。
That's the oil stick.
必须检查我们是否有油。
Gotta check if we've got any oil.
有吗?
Have we?
我们有多少?
How much have we got?
一些。
Some.
一些是多少,给我看看。
What's some, show me.
就这些。
There.
这就是我们的全部?
That's all we have?
我们要怎么离开这里?
How are we gonna get out of here?
即使你能修好它?
Even if you can fix it?
哦,这说明油还是够的。
Oh, that shows there's enough.
这不是问题所在。
That's not the problem.
我希望这里面没有臭鼬。
I hope there's no skunks in here.
没有流浪汉。
No tramps.
事情无法变得更坏了
Nothing would surprise me after the mess.
这里有一个漂亮的帐篷,不是吗?
There's a nice tent here isn't it?
是的。
Yes.
可能会派上用场,嗯?
Might come in handy for something, eh?
到那边去。
Get over there.
看看我发现了什么!
Look what I found!
我们发现了什么?
What have we found?
两张床垫。
Two mattress.
今晚这对我们俩大有用处。
That's good for two of us tonight.
也许三个人。
Maybe three.
哦,看看这个。
Oh, look at this.
这是不是...
Is that...
有人从前做的手艺,嗯?
Somebody's handiwork in the old days, eh?
这不是很好吗?
Isn't that nice?
这是个好看的罐子。
That's a good-looking jug.
很漂亮。
Beautiful.
这比我想象中的要尴尬得多。
This is more awkward than I thought it would be.
这是个苦差事。
It's hard work.
它很重,越来越重。
It's heavy, getting heavier.
谁建议这样做的?
Who suggested doing this?
是你吗,温妮?
Was it you, Winnie?
是你吗,温妮?
Was it you, Winnie?
啥?
Pardon?
我们想找个东西躺一会。
We want something to lie on.
是的。
Yeah.
你没事吧,爱丽丝?
You all right, Alice?
是的,我就来。
Yeah, I'm coming.
好的。
Okay.
我之前说过流浪汉的事。
I was talking about tramps before.
你有没有听说过两位女士
Did you ever hear about the two ladies
跟着一个流浪汉进入森林
that went into the wood after a tramp?
没有。
No.
但他逃走了。
But he got away.
而且他得到了...
And he got a--
那是有点倒霉,不是吗?
That was a bit of hard luck, wasn't it,
对那个流浪汉来说?
for the tramp?
你是说那位女士的运气不好。
Hard luck for the lady, you mean.
对流浪汉来说也是。
And for the tramp.
重吗?
Heavy?
嗯,只是尴尬,知道吗
Well, it's just awkward, you know.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, dear.
对吗?
Right?
电影精选列表